#1 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,158 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:34 PM

:sl:

We welcome our new members, and hope you enjoy your membership in our community.

As a new member, you'll find a number of limitations.
After creating your new account, we invite you to introduce yourself in the "Have a Welcome drink" section, which is the only section visible to you at the time. Once you introduce yourself, all other forum sections will be available to you. Then, when we promote you to a Full Member, you will be able to enjoy all forum features.

Before becoming a Full Member, you will not be able to:
  • make more than 3 posts per day
  • post images
  • post links
  • display videos in your posts
  • embed external web pages inside your posts
  • view profiles
  • send more than 2 emails per day
  • attach files with posts
  • edit your own posts
and a few other limitations. All those limitations will be removed once you become a Full Member.

Specials privilege for new Muslims
If you are a new Muslim, or thinking of converting/reverting to Islam, please contact me, and I'll manually promote you to a full member without the wait.

Why too many restrictions?

This forum used to be the aim of many enemies of Islam, and bad people who used to go to all lengths to insult Islam and Muslims, by unimaginable ways. Members also used to get many spam PMs and emails from people who used to register only to take advantage of contacting all members. Moderators were doing their most to fight all this, but it was too often to chase all, and too fast to eliminate, and any delay meant that some members would be subjected to horrible language and images, before we get there and deal with different situations

After carefully researching all options, we found that the above limitations greatly improved the purity and healthy environment of this community, and everyone became able to feel relaxed, minus the past disturbances.
The only side effect to all this, dear new member, is the limitations you would feel at first. But we are sure you now understand why, and if the reason you joined IF was to understand, share or discuss Islamic issues, you will soon get there, with no restrictions at all.

We think that insha'Allah you'll enjoy this forum: you either meet friendly Muslim brothers and sisters, who just love to warmly welcome you and help you in any way they can, or non-Muslims with mainly positive interest in Islam. All other types of people, with different agendas, soon leave the forum, unable to do much around here.

#2 respecta

respecta

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

no wonder it kept coming as an error thingy

#3 freshprince

freshprince

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:25 AM

somebody just asked and i directed him here

jazakAllah.

#4 sahar03

sahar03

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

Thanks alot brother for the informations

jazak Allahu kol khair

#5 kunya

kunya

• PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:10. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them (who did evil)? Allah brought utter destruction on them, and similar (fates await) those who reject Allah. <br /><br />12. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow; while those who reject Allah will enjoy (this world) and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire will be their abode. <br /><br />15. (Here is) the description of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water unstaling; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Forgiveness from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)? <br /><br />Surat Mohamed 47

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:26 PM

Salaam,
Mash' Allah I am so impressed with the hard work done to protect this Islamic forum. Recently just before I found this Islamic forum I witnessed many other Muslim discussion forums under constant attack which are designed to confuse them, the sad thing is those attacks weren't obvious to distinction that it was done by an enemy of Islam but seemed like Muslims who were there to criticize each others madhabs ,sects and some well known and respected scholar to achieve major splits among the members which most certainly confuse many of them and would lead a corruption of their forum. For days I couldn't figure out why and what can lead a Muslim to behave in such manner. Then once when I told my father he said that there are certain non Muslim countries that pay people to carry out such work in a very highly skilled manner, to fight the fact that many people are reverting to Islam through interaction with Muslims on Islamic discussion forums. So therefore may Allah reward and shower his mercy upon those who have dedicated hard work to protect this Islamic forum

ma salaam

#6 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

Jazakum Allah khayran sister ayan, and many thanks for your duaa and kind words.
Insha'Allah you'll enjoy your stay in this forum, where we do our best to keep a friendly environment for everyone. Our moderators will be delighted when they read your comments. Alhamdo l'Ellah that you found us up to your expectations.
And I agree with you, the last thing we need is to confuse non-Muslims when they visit an Islamic web site. Probably thats why we do have lots of non-Muslim members.

#7 compassionate

compassionate

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

Salam,
Thanks for the info.
From,
compassionate

#8 ukhti.noor

ukhti.noor

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

Wa'alaykumasalaam,
JazakAllahu khairan.
Good set of rules

#9 mujahideenryder

mujahideenryder

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:00 PM

man i need to post 50 times

#10 DELETE

DELETE

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

Oh wow.
I was wondering why I couldn't view Member profiles.
Haha, thanks for clearing that up.
Peace..

#11 seek_knowledge2000

seek_knowledge2000

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

I really like the security here and the friendliness between brothers and sister thankyou

#12 jugnou

jugnou

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

Salam, I just joined and am new to all this posting thingie.Never bothered to join forums or chat on the net.But I like what the IF is doing and feel good about being a member and reading the so many informative posts out there. Good job! Keep it up you guys.

#13 need some guidence

need some guidence

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:36 PM

Assalam o alaikum!

Jzakailllah! i was really confuzed when i joined this forum but i hope ur guidence will make loads of things clear to me while using this. i really appreciate ur work...
Keep up the goood work! :sl:

#14 Umm e Sarwat

Umm e Sarwat

• IF Guardian
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:My only interest is Islam. <br />Working on my Imaan<br />Learning Islam<br />Teaching Islam <br />Worrying for The Ummah<br /><br /><br /><br />I search ways to Please Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala and how to Refute the tactics of Shaitaan .. <br /><br />May Allah guide me and be please with me and May i meet Him soon with a smile.. aaameen <br /><br /><br />&quot;O Allah! If I worship You for fear of Hell, burn me in Hell,<br /><br />and if I worship You in hope of Paradise, exclude me from Paradise.<br /><br />But if I worship You for Your Own sake,<br /><br />grudge me not Your everlasting Beauty.” (Rabiyah Basriyah)<br /><br />Taqabbal Allah

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:04 PM

Salam Alaikum Brother
May Allah bless All Muslims..

I have a small issue
Y cant i view any coment left onmy profile.

Please reply
JAzak Allah khair
was salam

#15 vishah

vishah

I was born 727 years after Ibn Taymiyya on the same day

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Islam and comparative Religion

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:41 AM

Dear sister Umm e Sarwat still you cant read the comments?

and as per this sweet comment in post #5 (link below)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=2081&view=findpost&p=453920"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=453920[/url]

Thank you on behalf of the mods team ...

Br. Vishah

#16 ayshu

ayshu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:17 AM

thanks clearing things up :sl:

#17 cafu26

cafu26

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:42 AM

Salaam Admin,

I really got to appreciate you and the team behind you. You are doing a great work.

The rules which you've mentioned above are really useful.

Also, If the team behind you contains well learned scholars then it would be superb. So, I would like to know the team behind you.

#18 mrhyder

mrhyder

• PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:42 PM

Assalamualaykum All,

I think these rules are great and completely agree with them :sl: ; as a newbie, i don't mind the wait. I find this forum so useful and informational.
Keep up the great work guys.

Salaam,
Mr.Hyder

#19 Safiya 5

Safiya 5

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:trying to know more about Islam.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:05 PM

I was wondering that why i was not able to edit my posts
after i saw your post i undersood

#20 habib_786

habib_786

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:36 AM

Aslamalikum im new here i really don't know any thing about this website actually i have some problems and i wanna ask the Moulana saab to do the isthikhar could someone help me out . how do i contact the Moulana who sits on Qtv ??

Assalamu alaikum