Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo
- - - - -

Another Day, Another Week, Another Year

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rofi

rofi

SubhanAllahi wa bihamdihi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • Interests:www.as-sabiqoon.com
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:15 PM

:D

18 today, one year closer to death and one year closer to Qiyama.

Time seems to be flying, days, weeks, months and even years seem to go past just like that.

Next thing we know, we will be lying there, cold, lifeless, being given ghusl, not being able to lift a finger.

'Every Soul Shall Taste Death', so why are we acting like we are gonna live here forever?

Please don't say happy birthday, cos theres nothing to be happy about. I would have been happy if i could swear by Allah that i have been a greatfull and obedient servant, but i cannot say that.

*EDIT*: Info Guy seems happy and jolly, running endlessly on the same spot.

#2 Ghareeba

Ghareeba

Without Wisdom Teeth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

'Every Soul Shall Taste Death', so why are we acting like we are gonna live here forever?

I know! i was just thinking about this the other day- we seem to be mixed up. It's like death is certainly going to happen. we all know we are giong to die. It's life that we're supposed to be uncertain about? you know what i mean? It shouldn't be like "hey, maybe i'm going to die tomorrow?" It should be maybe, just maybe, I'm going to live tomorrow.....

:D :D not sure i wrote it well,

anyways, :D for bringing it up.

#3 Jibrael

Jibrael

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Interests:Going to the masjid, video games, giving dawah, and hypnosis.

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:31 PM

18 today, one year closer to death and one year closer to Qiyama.

Time seems to be flying, days, weeks, months and even years seem to go past just like that.

Next thing we know, we will be lying there, cold, lifeless, being given ghusl, not being able to lift a finger.

Please don't say happy birthday, cos theres nothing to be happy about. I would have been happy if i could swear by Allah that i have been a greatfull and obedient servant, but i cannot say that.
*EDIT*: Info Guy seems happy and jolly, running endlessly on the same spot.

Bro, don't feel sad. At least you are Muslim! Think about how unhappy the non-Muslims are and will be on the Day of Judgement. Their life is dark, pointless, and full of trials. Trust me, I've seen them. So you haven't been an obedient servant, but these are things you can change. You still have time to be a good muslim, and soon :D, that will make you happy again.

Your BII,

Jibrael

Edited by Jibrael, 12 January 2006 - 04:32 PM.

#4 rofi

rofi

SubhanAllahi wa bihamdihi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • Interests:www.as-sabiqoon.com

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:32 PM

haha, lolz, when did i become a sister..........