We moved to Facebook!

We invite everyone to join our IslamicForums group, where you can post all your discussions, questions and comments in our new home at Facebook:
Islamic Forums

You will find a pinned post in our Facebook group, with a list of our sections (hashtags). Before posting: please copy a suitable hashtag from that list, then paste it in your post (you can also click any hashtag to read relevant posts).

This forum will no longer accept new posts, but it will still be available online as an archive, so that everyone can read and benefit from the valuable discussions and info that you all have posted here over the years, since 2002.

We would like to thank all our dear members for their support over the years for the forum, and we're so excited to see you in our new home at Facebook!

PS. If you're interested in knowing why we made that move, you can read the details here.

- - - - -

Online Islamic Shopping Website! Great Service Providers