Photo

Let's Get This Over With Then, Shall We?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My Interests are...hm... I like playing Basketball that's a lot of fun, Badminton is like a chill out sport if ur feeling lazy, Pro Evo Football if ur feeling even lazier and if i feel like getting my self esteem up by crushing others!<br /><br />Currently, my job is to study - InshaAllah! - and finish off Juzz Amma... those last, long pages still look daunting tho lol<br /> <br />im quite into my politics, history and world religions too! history is ok to read abt but when it comes to actually &quot;learning and revising&quot; its terrible!<br /><br />oh yeah! i study Arabic, French, German, Urdu and English!<br /><br />I read whenever I get the chance, currently trawling my way through Muhammad Ali - Thomas Hauser which is his biography... or autobiography lol? &quot;To Kill a Mockingbird&quot; is boring so far, ill finish it some day lol... also about 5 or 6 Islamic books which I go through too. Companions of the Prophet by AbdulWahid Hamid is a slick book!
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hey, Salaams everyone, hope everyone is good inshallah!

Yes this is my first post, so make good impressions on me people! I know it's wrong to judge, but I am totally going to judge you, so behave yourselves!

anyway, maybe this is for another forum, but does anyone know how to get your own icon or why i can't do mine?? So i go into my controls, edit icon settings, but then there's nowhere to put in my own one, just the preinstalled ones.

managed to make 1 complaint already, great start eh?

#2 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My Interests are...hm... I like playing Basketball that's a lot of fun, Badminton is like a chill out sport if ur feeling lazy, Pro Evo Football if ur feeling even lazier and if i feel like getting my self esteem up by crushing others!<br /><br />Currently, my job is to study - InshaAllah! - and finish off Juzz Amma... those last, long pages still look daunting tho lol<br /> <br />im quite into my politics, history and world religions too! history is ok to read abt but when it comes to actually &quot;learning and revising&quot; its terrible!<br /><br />oh yeah! i study Arabic, French, German, Urdu and English!<br /><br />I read whenever I get the chance, currently trawling my way through Muhammad Ali - Thomas Hauser which is his biography... or autobiography lol? &quot;To Kill a Mockingbird&quot; is boring so far, ill finish it some day lol... also about 5 or 6 Islamic books which I go through too. Companions of the Prophet by AbdulWahid Hamid is a slick book!

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

hey where's my freshly squeezed juice :sl:

nah i dont need it really

ok, maybe i do.

#3 ~mehnaz~

~mehnaz~

La ghalib il'Allah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

:j: 'UKBrother'

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher :D

Nice intro, you made it sound like it was going to be painful :sl:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Sorry bro , you’re in the newbies group so you cant upload your own Icon as of yet. But stick around and you’ll get your chance :) :sl:

Looking forward to reading your posts :) :D

#4 Swanlake

Swanlake

Allah, The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

:sl:

Welcome to the forum. Inshallah someone will make you a coffee and perhaps Halwa.

#5 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

I got a drink, I feel privileged lol, jazakallah khayr guys, but i can live without Halwa... I think

so how many posts do i need then? i tried looking around, honestly! i cant see it anywhere tho :[##][/##]

#6 ~mehnaz~

~mehnaz~

La ghalib il'Allah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

Waiyyakum bro

You'll need 50 posts or more :sl: :j:

#7 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

ok im sorry i just read one of the threads! question answered! (50 posts for anyone who wants to know)

#8 Aamina

Aamina

Community Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

Asalam alaikum UKBrother

Welcome to IF, I pray you have a beneficial and peaceful stay. You're from Birmingham right? (saw it in your profile)

Enjoy posting.

#9 strider

strider

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forums! InshaAllah, your stay here with us shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable!

Enjoy posting. :sl:

#10 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

Welcome to IF. :)

Hey bro,howz it going? :j:

#11 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

Wa alaykum as-salaam warehmatullah

pretty good thanks Aaqib, hope all of you guys are well too! Yeah im from Birmingham, the real capital of South Asia :sl:

#12 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

:)

Alhumdulilah good thanks, :sl:

"the real capital of South Asia"
LOL!

Saw yr profile bro,we share the same interests mashallah,apart from sheesha,I jus don't go there.

Pro evolutions koool,I've got pro evo 6,its wicked!! :sl:

Saw u checking out one of my poems,the horror something darkness one,lol.
Wat u think of it?

Do u write poems bro?

Take Care

:j:

#13 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

ho hum.... yes ive written poems in the past lol, nothing like what people have posted on here though :sl: might have another crack at writing something else soon inshallah but at the moment i'm pretty much swamped

Pro Evo 6 is amazing, the real pity is when people think they're so amazing that they can beat me :sl: ...

#14 emel

emel

Dreaming of a Garden...

• IF Guardian
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

Welcome to IF. Hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting!

Emel

#15 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

Aww please bro,write a poem soon,inshallah you'll do great,give it a go. :sl:

May Allah give u success in everything u do.Ameen.

Pro Evo 6 is amazing, the real pity is when people think they're so amazing that they can beat me

Gotta give u a game soooon then,lol.
Lol,I can beat Brazil with England on top player.
With England,now thats an achievement,lol.

My little bros yr age,hes really good mashallah. :)

Are u in year 10 bro?

#16 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

thanks Emel, i am enjoying it thanks... although it's been what, one day :sl:

yeah year 10...great fun coursework is... and for the first time in my life i actually have to revise for tests, brought me down to earth that did!

personally i go for AC , invincible with them, but Arsenal are good too - Henry is jst the best up front. Obviously nowhere near the level of the mighty Magpies... but I don't play with Newcastle, they're er... too good. Is Shearer in Pro Evo 6?

#17 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:53 PM

:)

Know wat u mean bro,coursework annoyed me,lol,meeting deadlines,late nights,ooh man,loong story. :sl:

I tell my little bro to revise,he starts revision on the day of exams. :sl:
Alhumdulilah really bright,got selected for gifted academy.

Shearers old yaar,might be on there tho,aint checked,lol.

Yh Henry well good,suuper quick,lol.

Take Care,inshallah your studies will go great.

Got 2 get back to revision,lol.

#18 Snowflake122

Snowflake122

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

welcome TO FORUM :sl:

#19 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:41 PM

Does a grin count as a smile Sumayya? Lol, thanks a lot anyway :sl:

#20 blue_dew

blue_dew

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

Welcome to the forum.