Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo

Let's Get This Over With Then, Shall We?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My Interests are...hm... I like playing Basketball that's a lot of fun, Badminton is like a chill out sport if ur feeling lazy, Pro Evo Football if ur feeling even lazier and if i feel like getting my self esteem up by crushing others!<br /><br />Currently, my job is to study - InshaAllah! - and finish off Juzz Amma... those last, long pages still look daunting tho lol<br /> <br />im quite into my politics, history and world religions too! history is ok to read abt but when it comes to actually &quot;learning and revising&quot; its terrible!<br /><br />oh yeah! i study Arabic, French, German, Urdu and English!<br /><br />I read whenever I get the chance, currently trawling my way through Muhammad Ali - Thomas Hauser which is his biography... or autobiography lol? &quot;To Kill a Mockingbird&quot; is boring so far, ill finish it some day lol... also about 5 or 6 Islamic books which I go through too. Companions of the Prophet by AbdulWahid Hamid is a slick book!
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hey, Salaams everyone, hope everyone is good inshallah!

Yes this is my first post, so make good impressions on me people! I know it's wrong to judge, but I am totally going to judge you, so behave yourselves!

anyway, maybe this is for another forum, but does anyone know how to get your own icon or why i can't do mine?? So i go into my controls, edit icon settings, but then there's nowhere to put in my own one, just the preinstalled ones.

managed to make 1 complaint already, great start eh?

#2 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My Interests are...hm... I like playing Basketball that's a lot of fun, Badminton is like a chill out sport if ur feeling lazy, Pro Evo Football if ur feeling even lazier and if i feel like getting my self esteem up by crushing others!<br /><br />Currently, my job is to study - InshaAllah! - and finish off Juzz Amma... those last, long pages still look daunting tho lol<br /> <br />im quite into my politics, history and world religions too! history is ok to read abt but when it comes to actually &quot;learning and revising&quot; its terrible!<br /><br />oh yeah! i study Arabic, French, German, Urdu and English!<br /><br />I read whenever I get the chance, currently trawling my way through Muhammad Ali - Thomas Hauser which is his biography... or autobiography lol? &quot;To Kill a Mockingbird&quot; is boring so far, ill finish it some day lol... also about 5 or 6 Islamic books which I go through too. Companions of the Prophet by AbdulWahid Hamid is a slick book!

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

hey where's my freshly squeezed juice :sl:

nah i dont need it really

ok, maybe i do.

#3 ~mehnaz~

~mehnaz~

La ghalib il'Allah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

:j: 'UKBrother'

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher :D

Nice intro, you made it sound like it was going to be painful :sl:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Sorry bro , you’re in the newbies group so you cant upload your own Icon as of yet. But stick around and you’ll get your chance :) :sl:

Looking forward to reading your posts :) :D

#4 Swanlake

Swanlake

Allah, The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

:sl:

Welcome to the forum. Inshallah someone will make you a coffee and perhaps Halwa.

#5 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

I got a drink, I feel privileged lol, jazakallah khayr guys, but i can live without Halwa... I think

so how many posts do i need then? i tried looking around, honestly! i cant see it anywhere tho :[##][/##]

#6 ~mehnaz~

~mehnaz~

La ghalib il'Allah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

Waiyyakum bro

You'll need 50 posts or more :sl: :j:

#7 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

ok im sorry i just read one of the threads! question answered! (50 posts for anyone who wants to know)

#8 Aamina

Aamina

Community Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

Asalam alaikum UKBrother

Welcome to IF, I pray you have a beneficial and peaceful stay. You're from Birmingham right? (saw it in your profile)

Enjoy posting.

#9 strider

strider

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forums! InshaAllah, your stay here with us shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable!

Enjoy posting. :sl:

#10 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

Welcome to IF. :)

Hey bro,howz it going? :j:

#11 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

Wa alaykum as-salaam warehmatullah

pretty good thanks Aaqib, hope all of you guys are well too! Yeah im from Birmingham, the real capital of South Asia :sl:

#12 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

:)

Alhumdulilah good thanks, :sl:

"the real capital of South Asia"
LOL!

Saw yr profile bro,we share the same interests mashallah,apart from sheesha,I jus don't go there.

Pro evolutions koool,I've got pro evo 6,its wicked!! :sl:

Saw u checking out one of my poems,the horror something darkness one,lol.
Wat u think of it?

Do u write poems bro?

Take Care

:j:

#13 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

ho hum.... yes ive written poems in the past lol, nothing like what people have posted on here though :sl: might have another crack at writing something else soon inshallah but at the moment i'm pretty much swamped

Pro Evo 6 is amazing, the real pity is when people think they're so amazing that they can beat me :sl: ...

#14 emel

emel

Dreaming of a Garden...

• IF Guardian
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

Welcome to IF. Hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting!

Emel

#15 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

Aww please bro,write a poem soon,inshallah you'll do great,give it a go. :sl:

May Allah give u success in everything u do.Ameen.

Pro Evo 6 is amazing, the real pity is when people think they're so amazing that they can beat me

Gotta give u a game soooon then,lol.
Lol,I can beat Brazil with England on top player.
With England,now thats an achievement,lol.

My little bros yr age,hes really good mashallah. :)

Are u in year 10 bro?

#16 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

thanks Emel, i am enjoying it thanks... although it's been what, one day :sl:

yeah year 10...great fun coursework is... and for the first time in my life i actually have to revise for tests, brought me down to earth that did!

personally i go for AC , invincible with them, but Arsenal are good too - Henry is jst the best up front. Obviously nowhere near the level of the mighty Magpies... but I don't play with Newcastle, they're er... too good. Is Shearer in Pro Evo 6?

#17 Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib Ahmed

Community Leader

• IF Guardian
  • 7,120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:53 PM

:)

Know wat u mean bro,coursework annoyed me,lol,meeting deadlines,late nights,ooh man,loong story. :sl:

I tell my little bro to revise,he starts revision on the day of exams. :sl:
Alhumdulilah really bright,got selected for gifted academy.

Shearers old yaar,might be on there tho,aint checked,lol.

Yh Henry well good,suuper quick,lol.

Take Care,inshallah your studies will go great.

Got 2 get back to revision,lol.

#18 Snowflake122

Snowflake122

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

welcome TO FORUM :sl:

#19 UKBrother

UKBrother

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:41 PM

Does a grin count as a smile Sumayya? Lol, thanks a lot anyway :sl:

#20 blue_dew

blue_dew

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

Welcome to the forum.