Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo
- - - - -

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In America's War On Iraq

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 stargazer

stargazer

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:36 PM

The Real 2006
'Iraq Body Count'

Iraqi civilians killed last year by IslamIC Terrorists

225*
Iraqi civilians killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans
(and Islamic Terrorists)

Iraqis aren't
dying from war.
They are being murdered by
Islamic terrorists.

*Source: IraqBodyCount(contact admin if its a beneficial link) (includes civilians caught in crossfire who may have been killed by the terrorists, and terrorists who may have been counted as civilians)

#22 Ibrahym

Ibrahym

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

Redhorse, I will be as delicate as I can.

Oh , does the US bend their arms to suicide bomb civilians waiting on bread lines ? Or the Masjid ?

Wasd it the US , who "made a sucide bomber " slaughter people celebrating Asura today ?

Yes

Iraqis have no minds of their own ? They do not know right from wrong ?

Thanks to who?

And No , you are wrong , the number of Iraqis killed at the hands of Iraqis FAR EXCEEDS any killed by air-raids , and as far as " indiscrimunate killings " ...."executions couple with mutilations " , Iraqis got the US beat hands down on their worst day .

Where did this hatred come from?

The US need not "spark " sectarian violence , that has been going on for millenia , in fact the very celerbration of Asura commemorates an Immam and 72 fiollowers who were killed by " political oponents " .....

True not again, it was done by US and Allies long ago

Do not speak as if no one else knows what is going on besides yourself , for you know it too , but are towing your own political line .

Study real foriegn policy, you are in the same situation.

Oh , and "foreign invaders " , yes , Al Queda from Chechnya , Saudi Arabia , and assorted jihadis from around the globe , participate in the suicide-bomb-fest , and mostly all of the casualties are IRAQIS .

Can you speak of something which is really important, suicide bombers are just like US soilders both are bread to follow orders.

Syria facilitates their entry into Iraq , as wel as Iran , who also gives them the weapons ....to kill their own Iraqi rivals .

Who taught them this if it is true?.

Before the US ever entered Iraq , before even the first Gulf War ....Iraqis were killing Iraqis , Sunni killing Shia , and Sunni killing Kurds , and to date those numbers slaughtered , still exceed by far anything occurring in Iraq due to US forces .

Did you go and count the o.k`s, to have a comparision?

-most people on these threads choose to turn their heads away from the ugly truth , but would rather uphold their rhetoric and rehearsed propaganda , but that is overshadowed , every day,by the truth of the matter .

Who are you defending, and are (you paid well in any form), or just doing a free bee on your part.

Sorry , but the statistics simply do NOT prove you out .

Statistics are never accurate in neither side.

#23 Ibrahym

Ibrahym

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Americans are not scum!!!

Not All

We didnt crash planes into buildings!!!

Why should they, when they can get others to do it for them.

Example: here in mexico, all were told that if they went and fought, if they return they would give them citizenship, if they died, thier familiy (immediate) would recieve it, the lines were very loooooooooong.

We aren't the crazies that are blowing up all the Iraqi children and women and men.

No of course not, because each detailed was not examined like in a civilian air crash.

And not to mention the barbarianism that jihadist display when cutting the heads off thier own muslims and others!!!!

Again you pressume to much, prove without a doubt that the person who did this was a jihadist.

Get your facts right!!!

Ditto

I have alot of friends that are muslim.

I have lots of friends that are not, what does this statement prove?

And they dont think like you.

Tell them I love them.

And yes some Iraqis have died by the hand of American troops.

After all you have said, wow thanks for minimizing the contribution.

We are not perfect and they also feel really bad about it.

Nice sentiment PAL.

#24 Ibrahym

Ibrahym

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:52 PM

Okay, can we please refrain from insulting each other? Thanks.

I am shcoked to know that over one million Iraqis have been killed. I had no idea the number was this high - are these figures Iraq civilians, or do they include those Iraqis fighting for their country?

As the post was made a while back, do we have any new figures?
I like the 'cost counter' icon - this is one expensive war, that may even put the United States in debt. I mean, $400 and something billion? Does the US actually have that money to throw around? :sl:

Yes it mines and yours :sl:

#25 Taj

Taj

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Religion: Other religion

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

Baghdad, 23 June (AKI) - Poverty, social deprivation and widespread unemployment are making women and children across Iraq vulnerable for recruitment as suicide bombers, according to a report released on Monday.
As recently as Sunday, a female suicide bomber killed at least 15 people and wounded some 30 others in the central city of Baquba, north of Baghdad, local police were quoted as saying.

Baquba is the capital of the volatile al-Qaeda stronghold of Diyala province.

"There around a million widows and hundreds of thousands of marginalised divorcees. This is made difficult by onerous procedures to receive social welfare, which is inadequate for the large numbers of impoverished women," said the report.

The report was published by Iraq's Rights and Constitutional Freedoms Observatory, which describes itself as an independent research institute.

"Furthermore, the grave economic and social crisis coupled with unemployment has led to the breakdown of traditional family structures, placing upon many women the economic burden of keeping their families," the report said.

Extremists can lure women embittered by the loss of their husbands and children in acts of violence, according to the report....

end .

Well that explains it , I guess that's why there are so many Haitian female suicide bombers !!!

#26 radientz

radientz

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Sharing thought and ideas about the truth here and hereafter

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:20 PM

wow the cost of war increasing every second, i think if that money giving to the poverty, like in sudan, afghan, much be better.

#27 precious_pearls

precious_pearls

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:11 PM

wow the cost of war increasing every second, i think if that money giving to the poverty, like in sudan, afghan, much be better.

[size=3]
﴿ ÝóÓóíõäÝöÞõæäóåóÇ Ëõãøó Êóßõæäõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÍóÓúÑóÉð Ëõãøó íõÛúáóÈõæäó﴾
They will spend it, then it will become anguish for them, then they will be
defeated. (al-Anfaal: 36)
So let them spend their money as that's how they will be defeated as Allah
'Azza wa Jall says they need to spend their money first and then they will be
defeated. So we should be happy that they are spending their money to fight
Islam as that means that victory for Islam is soon; victory is on its way.
[using large font size is not allowed]
-quoted from Imam Anwar Al-Awlaqi

#28 greatergood

greatergood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

That's a good one, Wisegal !!

#29 mrhyder

mrhyder

• PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

$10 billion a month... soon the name "SuperPower' and US wont go together.

#30 greatergood

greatergood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

$10 billion a month... soon the name "SuperPower' and US wont go together.

Why don't you hold your breath waiting for that, genius ?

#31 mrhyder

mrhyder

• PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:55 AM

Why don't you hold your breath waiting for that, genius ?

lol..with 10 billion a month and an african american as a future prez.. US is changing, its a change I welcome..no more all white boys club. Change is commin!!!

#32 greatergood

greatergood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:43 AM

lol..with 10 billion a month and an african american as a future prez.. US is changing, its a change I welcome..no more all white boys club. Change is commin!!!

His mother was white. The only thing black about Obama was the fact that his father abandoned him and his mother. And if you think the U.S. will become Switzerland, you should start holding your breath now.

#33 mrhyder

mrhyder

• PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

His mother was white. The only thing black about Obama was the fact that his father abandoned him and his mother. And if you think the U.S. will become Switzerland, you should start holding your breath now.

The thing is that he looks black, he goes to a black church, he has a black wife, his kids are black.. finally a change, from the war mongerers...like the bushes, the rumsfelds. gg theres a change coming and you adn your war mongering buddies will be sitting broke and watching it from the sidelines.

#34 marie1989

marie1989

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

I would like to know why do Islamic people hate america? Why do you try to destroy us?
This war started because of the 9/11 incident... why did they do that? They killed thousands of innocent Americas.
I would Love to see world peace ! I think we all need to throw whatever differences we have aside and all be friends and help each other.
We are all humans, We all bleed Red, We all Cry Tears, we are made of Flesh and Bone, the only difference is what we belive in and that's no reason to hate each other,The world is losing way to many innocent people with familey, and this is not worth it.
To be honest we are ALL brothers and sisters and when there are wars going on it makes our life unpeaceful for all of us.
I would like to Say that i am Sorry for the war, and i am sorry for all the loved ones you lost due to this. What do you think it would take America to do in order to Earn respect from your Country and for us to all get along?

I Love The World I love Nature, animals, flowers, trees sunsets and waterfalls i love all the things on this world that God created, I would hate to see them destroyed its inhumane.

#35 Sarcalogos Deus est

Sarcalogos Deus est

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:24 AM

I would like to know why do Islamic people hate america? Why do you try to destroy us?
This war started because of the 9/11 incident... why did they do that? They killed thousands of innocent Americas.
I would Love to see world peace ! I think we all need to throw whatever differences we have aside and all be friends and help each other.
We are all humans, We all bleed Red, We all Cry Tears, we are made of Flesh and Bone, the only difference is what we belive in and that's no reason to hate each other,The world is losing way to many innocent people with familey, and this is not worth it.
To be honest we are ALL brothers and sisters and when there are wars going on it makes our life unpeaceful for all of us.
I would like to Say that i am Sorry for the war, and i am sorry for all the loved ones you lost due to this. What do you think it would take America to do in order to Earn respect from your Country and for us to all get along?

I Love The World I love Nature, animals, flowers, trees sunsets and waterfalls i love all the things on this world that God created, I would hate to see them destroyed its inhumane.

Not to be rude, but you seem to want to appease everyone by grasping for a unattainable (at least until the second coming) dream? How has reality not smacked you in the face yet? I had a friend like you in high school you eventually ended up deeply depressed because she figured out the world isn't all gum drops and lollipops.

#36 Ship Wreck

Ship Wreck

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:29 PM

Do you guys honestly think that mainstream, western reports such as iraq body count is legitimate or unbiased in any way?

Come on. More than 80,000 have died. Much more.

Don't forget about the 1991 gulf war and the civilian casualties. Don't forget about the bombing 'sanctions' of airstrikes the americans did for years after that.

And now this war. We probably will never know the real count, but western media is not something to go to as a source for the count. It is extremely biased, owned by rich corporatists and influenced by military lobbyists.

Western media is all about money money money.

#37 zain al

zain al

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

Look sister marie, not all muslims hate the US and not all americans love the muslims - that's a giveaway. The problem started many years ago way before you and I were born. Some Europeans decided to take some muslims' land and give it to the jews so that they can build their homes and stay there happily everafter; in a state to be called israel. The problem here was the land belongs to the Palestinians both muslim and christians. Forced out from their land they are now and have been living as refugees for the last 70 yrs.Haven't you got any sympathy for them? Where does your great country comes in? You great country finances the jewish adventure. Ask your countrymen how much have you given the jews. My estimate would be in trillions. And almost everyday up till now, the jews have been chasing the Palestinians out of their homes. Many have been slaughtered along the way. Some try to fight back and they are labelled as terrorists.So you can't expect the clever amongst the muslims to love the US. Granted, not all jews are bad and some would tell you the same story as I am telling you.

#38 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:26 AM

Look sister marie, not all muslims hate the US and not all americans love the muslims - that's a giveaway. The problem started many years ago way before you and I were born. Some Europeans decided to take some muslims' land and give it to the jews so that they can build their homes and stay there happily everafter; in a state to be called israel. The problem here was the land belongs to the Palestinians both muslim and christians. Forced out from their land they are now and have been living as refugees for the last 70 yrs.Haven't you got any sympathy for them? Where does your great country comes in? You great country finances the jewish adventure. Ask your countrymen how much have you given the jews. My estimate would be in trillions. And almost everyday up till now, the jews have been chasing the Palestinians out of their homes. Many have been slaughtered along the way. Some try to fight back and they are labelled as terrorists.So you can't expect the clever amongst the muslims to love the US. Granted, not all jews are bad and some would tell you the same story as I am telling you.

It started much earlier than that. It has probably been with us in one form or another since the time of Mohammad.

#39 chelsea89

chelsea89

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

just because someone is American doesn't mean they agree with the foreign p policies here. In an American Muslim who has NEVER wanted to live in this country.I've always hated living here, always been different,never fit in with what seems to be a majority of elitist ignorancetalking bout how great the country is. day by day people starve themselves to be thin, comit suicide because of broken homes, get addicted to drugs, have babies out of wedlock, and we're a great nation! the minority speak more than one language, school is free but more and more kids drop out, we see democracy as the only means to an end and never consider that other cultures are content as they are, as they have been thousands of years before we were created! i just hope Im outta here before our ignorant, brash, unethical dealings destroy us. don't hate Americans, hate American politics.

#40 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

just because someone is American doesn't mean they agree with the foreign p policies here. In an American Muslim who has NEVER wanted to live in this country.I've always hated living here, always been different,never fit in with what seems to be a majority of elitist ignorancetalking bout how great the country is. day by day people starve themselves to be thin, comit suicide because of broken homes, get addicted to drugs, have babies out of wedlock, and we're a great nation! the minority speak more than one language, school is free but more and more kids drop out, we see democracy as the only means to an end and never consider that other cultures are content as they are, as they have been thousands of years before we were created! i just hope Im outta here before our ignorant, brash, unethical dealings destroy us. don't hate Americans, hate American politics.

I won't say any of that is not true. There are problems in the United States. But I don't believe that is the whole picture. There is a lot that is also good in this country. I wish it was better, but I think I would probably wish that no matter which country I would be in.