Photo

Pray For Gaza

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Qoratulain

Qoratulain

• PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:reading books,cooking,and just talking:-)
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:59 AM

Everyone is aware of the recent israeli attacks on Gaza. This is a time when we all need to help our Palestinian brothers and sisters, if not physically then verbally we can.Let's make a special prayer for all of them. May Allah have mercy on them and free them of this grief (ameen). May Allah awaken all the Muslim countries to help their Palestinian brothers.

#2 Nughair

Nughair

• PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:27 AM

asalam alaikum and ameen

#3 Nughair

Nughair

• PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

asalam alaikum and ameen to the dua.

but i dont understand one thing...the whole world is aware of gaza but is kept in darkness by the atrocities in afghanistan and in swat and other districts of north western frontier province of pakistan. in afghanistan there is regular bombardment by the nato forces while in pakistan the pakistan army is bombarding its own people. thousand have been killed and made homeless. and the strangest thing of all is that even in pakistan the media is highlighting gaza and totally mute about its own people and the people of afghanistan. what have the people of afghanistan and the pakistan done to deserve all this???? why isnt the world concerned about them AT ALL?

Edited by Nughair, 21 January 2009 - 05:30 AM.

#4 umar abdullah

umar abdullah

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:biking, hockey, studying islam and some other things that i cant seem to remember haha.
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

wa alikumu salam.

well, to answer your question,i dont know if most of the world cares or not.

this case remids me of when the prophet went to sign a peace treaty with the peagans of mecca, the agreements were totaly humiliating. it was like this for a long time. then came time for war.

i dont know if history is repeating itself, just somthing i wanted to mention.

the genral reaction im getting arround here is that "hamas needs to stop firing rockets, but isreal went to far." basicly everyone dosent want to take a side, even though 800+ innocent people got killed. who knows how many muslimahs got raped......may Allah make it easy for them.

salam.