No replies to this topic

#1 Freeboy

Freeboy

Community Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634,650 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/9-0&fd=R&url=you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnst(contact admin if its a beneficial link).my/Current_News/NST/Monday/National/2463410/Article/index_html&cid=0&ei=uSx9SezaBIPcggOdx9nKCQ&usg=AFQjCNGok0NiL678ldzVH7iT7FM0WHCVqQ"]Police complex lies in ruins[/url]
New Straits Times, Malaysia - 3 hours ago
For us Palestinians, those who die in battle seem as if they have a crown on their heads. They are martyrs who died saving us."
Let[##][/##]'s read the full article:

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/9-0&fd=R&url=you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnst(contact admin if its a beneficial link).my/Current_News/NST/Monday/National/2463410/Article/index_html&cid=0&ei=uSx9SezaBIPcggOdx9nKCQ&usg=AFQjCNGok0NiL678ldzVH7iT7FM0WHCVqQ[I'm not allowed to use this tag yet]