Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world,

regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

←  Islam & Your Health

Islamic Forum

»

3 Day Watermelon Cleanse

Sister Sara's Photo Sister Sara 11 Jul 2009

Sunday I will be starting my watermelon cleanse. I have done this many times and it cleans out your colon completely and you will have a flat stomach. It is now watermelon season so it is a great time to cleanse.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1453675#i"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1453675#i[/url]

Sister Sara

dot's Photo dot 11 Jul 2009

:sl:
Good for you sis.
I think any single fruit diet can do the same, right?
I tried it many times and it works wonders. Suddenly all the symptoms you suffer from disappear like magic. I tried many fruits, and found that apples are the best. All other fruits show on your face, except apples, that seems to make your face healthier, while still cleansing and flattening your stomach.

zebanoor's Photo zebanoor 11 Jul 2009

Salaam, i have never heard of this, because i absoloutly love watermelons i think i am going to give it a try,

Sister Sara's Photo Sister Sara 11 Jul 2009

I am starting tomorrow on my cleanse. I ordered 70 lbs of watermelon or 3 large ones. I took one and cut it in half and froze it and will divide the chunks in three bags. Each bag I will use to make a smoothie. Put some water in a blender and add the chunks and blend on high till you get a slushie. It is so delicious. The rest eat throughout the day.

Believe me by the end of the 3rd day you will hate watermelon, hehehhehhe

I have done this 3 other times and it is fabulous to clean your colon and rejuvenate your kidneys. Make sure you eat the seeds as they are fab for the kidneys.

Sara

zebanoor's Photo zebanoor 11 Jul 2009

Salaam, wow soo much watermelon! i dont usually eat the seeds, but i am really going to try thiss! just need to get some nyc watermelons from somewhere.

Safiyyah UmmMaher's Photo Safiyyah UmmMaher 11 Jul 2009

wa alaykom assalam wa rahmatuAllah

Wow, mashaAllah..Sounds cool. I've got to try this out! :sl:

JazakiAllahu khayr for sharing!!!

Wasalaam,
Safiyyah