• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sister Sara

Sister Sara

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:38 AM

Sunday I will be starting my watermelon cleanse. I have done this many times and it cleans out your colon completely and you will have a flat stomach. It is now watermelon season so it is a great time to cleanse.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1453675#i"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcurezone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/fm.asp?i=1453675#i[/url]

Sister Sara

#2 dot

dot

e-SL@vE

• Administration
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

:sl:
Good for you sis.
I think any single fruit diet can do the same, right?
I tried it many times and it works wonders. Suddenly all the symptoms you suffer from disappear like magic. I tried many fruits, and found that apples are the best. All other fruits show on your face, except apples, that seems to make your face healthier, while still cleansing and flattening your stomach.

#3 zebanoor

zebanoor

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:well what can i say, im at university and I love reading, whether it be novels or Islamic books. The worst habit i need to give up is shopping, i just spend too much money.<br /> I hope my questions can be answered on this site and aslo i gain more knowledge of Islam

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

Salaam, i have never heard of this, because i absoloutly love watermelons i think i am going to give it a try,

#4 Sister Sara

Sister Sara

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

I am starting tomorrow on my cleanse. I ordered 70 lbs of watermelon or 3 large ones. I took one and cut it in half and froze it and will divide the chunks in three bags. Each bag I will use to make a smoothie. Put some water in a blender and add the chunks and blend on high till you get a slushie. It is so delicious. The rest eat throughout the day.

Believe me by the end of the 3rd day you will hate watermelon, hehehhehhe

I have done this 3 other times and it is fabulous to clean your colon and rejuvenate your kidneys. Make sure you eat the seeds as they are fab for the kidneys.

Sara

#5 zebanoor

zebanoor

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:well what can i say, im at university and I love reading, whether it be novels or Islamic books. The worst habit i need to give up is shopping, i just spend too much money.<br /> I hope my questions can be answered on this site and aslo i gain more knowledge of Islam

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

Salaam, wow soo much watermelon! i dont usually eat the seeds, but i am really going to try thiss! just need to get some nyc watermelons from somewhere.

#6 Safiyyah UmmMaher

Safiyyah UmmMaher

• PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Trying to be a good muslimah, insha'Allah. Now working in a dawah project. Please make dua' that we will succeed in it. Jazakallahu khayran.<br /><br />~<br /><br />The Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said:<br />&quot;In later (generations) of my ummah there will be women who will be dressed but naked. On top of their heads (what looks) like camel humps. They will not enter into paradise or (even) get a smell of it.&quot; (Muslim)<br /><br />~

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

wa alaykom assalam wa rahmatuAllah

Wow, mashaAllah..Sounds cool. I've got to try this out! :sl:

JazakiAllahu khayr for sharing!!!

Wasalaam,
Safiyyah