#1 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

:sl:

i had some scary nightmares today about dajjal.

i recently started praying 5 times a day and stopped doing some bad things i use to do... now i try to be the best muslim i can...

anyway.. at isha time i made a dua to have good dreams when i fall asleep and when i did i started dreaming about dajjal

1st dream: the first dream was when i was in college warning people that dajjal is coming and some of my friends did not believe me until they went outside and there was an explosion and they died :S... then the ones left we were hiding and i started reading suratul kahf which i dont know by heart nor do i know how it starts but i read it in my dreams, then we started hearing drums coming close to us and we all started running and i woke up...

2nd dream: after i fell asleep again i started dreaming about dajjal once again but dont really remember how it goes. my cousens visited us and we all knew about dajjal. my mother started reading surah kahf and then i woke up...

3rd dream: this dream is when i see dajjal flying. we was watching the news saying that Dajjal is at tunisia and going to west indies. i live in england so i somehow ended up in west indies to see disaster then went back to london.... i look up the sky and see dajjal flyng wearing the roman ARMY suit and holding someone's hand.

this night pretty scared the hell outta me and just wondering if anyone has any interpertation for these dreams? do they mean anything?

jazakallah

Edited by ninja!, 03 October 2009 - 08:44 PM.

#2 disabled0335

disabled0335

• PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

Salaams,

Nightmares are from shaytaan, they cannot harm you and you should seek refuge in Allah. From what I know, you shouldn't really tell people about your nightmares, as this may result in the nightmare re-occurring. Also, nightmares cannot be interpreted.

Peace

#3 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

As Salamu Alaikum

These are dreams and I don't think from shaytaan. Why would you hear recitations of Qur'an in a nightmare. Use the dreams a reminders and remember the signs of the day of judgment.

And if the dreams come true in your life, be sure to know what to do. This could be a hint for you to start learning and memorizing Suratul Kahf.

#4 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:22 AM

A night before, I had a dream about Shaytaan. However, it was a good dream because I dreamed that he was put in hellfire. I dreamt how Shaytaan was thrown in Hellfire, without viewing hellfire itself. I could not see shaytaan either, but I could he his voice.

The scary part was hellfire, because I could hear Shaytaan screaming/howling in a manner that was unbearable and when I awoke I was very scared of Hellfire.

#5 disabled0335

disabled0335

• PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

Salaams,

The fact his friends died in explosions makes me think it was a nightmare. But I see your point regarding Qur'an in dreams.

Peace

#6 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

thats why i dont get... i mean it felt like a nightmare but also felt like a warning of some sort. i made a dua every prayer that day for a good dream or a nice sleep as i sometimes have problems sleeping and i get a dream about dajjal.

#7 SaracenSoldier

SaracenSoldier

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

Assalamualikum

Allah knows best ofcousre. Maybe it was a warning to you and to all of us that dajjals coming is close. Allahualam. We should really prepare inshAllah. Also bro, maybe it is a good dream. I mean that Allah has sent this dream to warn you maybe and then through you we have also recieved this warning that dajjal might be very close.

Also, bro if you dont mind can I post ur dreams on other muslim forums? I wont mention where I got it from nor ur username or anything.. just copy ur post and paste it?

#8 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

no problem bro, which forum? let me know but it is ok.

and yh this is a wake up call to prepare inshallah...

#9 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

As Salamu Alaikum

There are 4 ways to protect yourself from Dajjal when he is coming out and you meet him:

1. Imaan: You have to strengthen your Imaan through gaining knowledge.

2. Reciting Surah Kahf when you see him will keep him and his fitnah away from you. It is a protection against him.

3. Recite the following du'aa: "A'udhu bika min adhaabil qabr, wa min adhaabi jahannam, wa min fitnatil mahyaa wa mamaat, wa min sharri fitnatil masihid Dajjaal" which means "I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the grave, the punishment in hellfire, the trials of life and death, and the evil trials of the false Messiah, Antichrist."

4. Don't try to meet him and reject any worldly gains, because Dajjaal will deceive the people through worldly treasures. If you follow him you receive food and wealth, but if you refuse him you starve and life in poverty/destitute.

You're dream seems to be good because warnings and reminders are always good.

Have you already memorized Surah Kahf?
Did you know prior to the dream that Surah Kahf is a protection against Dajjaal?

It could be a true dream and might happen in your lifetime and it is very important for you to memorize Surah Kahf, especially the first ten verses and the last ten verses.

#10 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

i have no memorised surah kahf but i inshallah i will start and yes i knew that surah kahf is protection from dajjal

i know dajjal is going to claim he is the messiah and then claim he is god... but

is dajjal going to cause distruction? what is his plans when he does arrive? what is going to do? and when do you recite surah kahf and how many times?

jazakallah for this information

Edited by ninja!, 04 October 2009 - 11:23 PM.

#11 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:03 AM

When the Dajjal appears in person to you then you should recite either the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf or the last ten verses on him.

#12 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:07 AM

Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala gives Dajjaal the power over natural resources. He can cause the people who do not follow him to have famine, but those who follow him he can make the fields fertile and they have a lot of wealth and happy life. It will be very difficult for someone who does not like poverty.

#13 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

forgot to add that in my third dream i was at syria as well and i did not know then that dajjal will emerge at syria/iran...

#14 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

Salam

Seems you are travelling a lot in your dream.

The explosions could be a symbol which tell you not to go out an meet with the Dajjaal which will lead to your own destruction.

You were in Syria, maybe Damascus? Remember, the army of Muhammad/Ahmad ibn Abdullah Al Mahdi will be in Damascus and Isa ben Maryam alayhissalam will descend to Damascus. When your dream comes true, then I wish that you and me are with the army of Al Mahdi in Syria.

#15 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

Salam

Inshallah Brother...

Jazakallah for your help

#16 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

As Salamu Alaykum

Maybe this could be beneficial:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.almaghrib(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=36161"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.almaghrib(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=36161[/url]

#17 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

salam

jazakallah... it helped alot

do you know anybody who can fully interpretate dreams?

#18 Sunmonu isa

Sunmonu isa

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Preaching about Islam and surfing the web to get information about my religion and my field of study.

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:31 PM

Stop asking for interpretation of dreams as a muslim you have to know that bad dreams are from shaitan and pray about it..just continue praying and when it happen next time change the direction of your sleep to the right side and spit 3times..also if you can stand up and perform ablution or probably say nawafil this is the best for you...wa lau alam

#19 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Salam

Brother Ninja:

Can you tell me how you felt after the dreams. When you woke up did you feel relaxed or distressed?

For a dream to be interpreted it should be narrated exactly how it happen without additions and omissions.

I don't know anyone who can interprete dreams, but I assume that your dream is pretty straight forward and it serves as a reminder and you should treat it as a reminder. I believe it is a good dream because recitation of Qur'an in a nightmare does not make sense.

I personally believe that the time of the Dajjal is very close. It is a sign of the coming of the Dajjal that right before his coming people neglect talking about him and mentioning him in khutbas etc.

Dreams are part of ghayb the unseen, therefore, an interpretation is just an interpretation, but not wahy/revelation unless the Dream Interpretation comes from a Prophet such as Yusuf or Dani'eel.

In two dreams you recited Suratul Kahf. Why should Shaytaan remind you two times of Reciting of Suratul Kahf. When something is repeated then it means that it is very important. Recitation of Suratul Kahf was repeated which means that it is of vital importance to memorize it.

I think that dream is very straight forward without too much symbolism, but explosion can be symbolic, but it can also be something that will happen exactly the way you saw it in the dream.

Good dreams are true dreams and you asked for a good dream. You need to know that true dreams may be scary, but it is good because it is true and a reminder for you.

I am just wondering why the Dajjal wears Roman Armour. Did you see Dajjal?

Edited by Yusha, 11 October 2009 - 05:43 PM.

#20 ninja!

ninja!

The Ninja Warrior?

• Graphic Team
  • 968 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

i to think it was a good dream, i mean i prayed for a good dream and it felt like a good dream although it was scary as well. when i woke up i felt distressed but i did not hesitate to go back to sleep as normally if i have a nightmare it would be harder for me to go to sleep.

about the Roman Armour, i have no clue why but i saw Dajjal in the sky levitating holding someone's hand, someone shorter than him. it felt very intense and felt real.

i really dont think shaytan would give me a dream reminding of dajjal and reciting Surah Kahf. i would take this as a good dream reminding the people of his comming inshallah...

also brother do you know anywere i can memorize surah kahf using english text but in arabic language? jazakallah