5 replies to this topic

#1 Alya

Alya

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Do some Good
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:43 AM

al salam alykom friends, i need your help guys. see this lovely text? ... i need someone to translate it to german >< i know, i know its too much to ask but this will hopefully make the world a better place and help muslims in the west, a "Hate" wave against muslims is about to start (burn quran day 9-11) and this is how we gonna fight, let them burn and let us show them that they are mislead

here's the text
------------------------------------------------
English

WORLD ! Muslims Have Something to Say !
a Message From Muslims To The World
We Love you and Respect you

May Allah's peace , mercy and blessing be upon you. to all Those Who Understand This Language,
Please Read. and Don't Be in a Hurry

We Are Different, We The Peoples of This Planet are Different Races, Religions, Cultures. Oh we are very different.
But we are all still Humans, we Laugh and Cry, We Have Dreams And Fears,
We Have Favorite Day of the week and Favorite TV Show and if you cut me I will Bleed,
It will hurt and I will wonder, why hurt me?

We Are Different, This is True. But Does That Mean We Have To Hate Each Other?
We Are Different but it's Alright,
Why Don't We Accept Each Other Differences and Respect it as long as These Differences Doesn't Harm us ?
Are you Going to Say "Terrorists" ? Well, Those are "Extremists" My Dears.
and "Extremists" Exists in Every Belief and Culture , What about all the Massacres that Happened to Muslims By Extremists From Different Religions ?
Despite That, We Don't Hate you. Coz' We Shouldn't Hate other Believers of These Religions Coz We Know That Extremists are Few out of Many.
-[ Yes, I Don't Believe in your Religion. And you Don't Believe in Mine. But This Doesn't Mean we Shouldn't Respect Each Others As Humans ]-

Have you Ever Read Those Verses From Quran and Hadith ?

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just" [60.8] Meaning: Even with Unbelievers, unless they are rampant and out to destroy us and our Faith, we should deal kindly and equitably
"There is no compulsion in religion" [2:256]
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you Nations and tribes that you may know one another{Not Fight one another}. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." [49:13]
"The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth." [5: 75]
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said in his Final Sermon Before He Died "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety" piety = virtue
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said: "There is a reward for serving any animate being"
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said: "If you are to slaughter an animal, you should be merciful in doing so."
This IS Islam

- Muslims Love Jesus "May Peace be upon him", Jesus Christ has been Named in Quran 25 Times, While Muhammad "May Peace Be Upon Him " has been Named Only 4 Times.
There is Soora "Chapter" in Quran entitled Marim "Marry May Peace be Upon Her"
Christians Loves Jesus, Muslims Loves Jesus, I think Jesus would like us to love each other.
ok then, I love you people =)

- Islam's Image in The West is WRONG, Almost all of the "Facts" which are always being Brought up is Simply not true or Taken out of context. any 10 years old Muslim kid would know of its Falseness
You want the Truth? Seek it then
I Ask Those with open Minds to Read Quran Seriously, Not Jumping around and Taking Verses out of Context Coz' This Would Change the Entire Meaning and there would be No point to read it

We Are Not Angles, but we Are Not Devils Either.
We Are Humans. We Want To Love and Be Loved. We want to Respect and Be Respected.
And in This way, Life Would Be Better.
There is a lot of Hate in this Earth; But There is a lot of Love too.
Believe me, Love is Much Easier than Hate

** WORLD! With all your religions and Races. I LOVE YOU **

My Muslim Brothers and Sisters, Sign This Petition if You Agree with it.
and let us see How many Muslims Love this World, Your first Name and Country Please =) God Bless you

This Petition's Target isn't any Official Authority or Governmental or private System, This Petition's Target is The World
To Muslims: a Chance to Express ourselves and Show The World our Correct and True Nature
To Non-Muslims: Just to Tell you that We Love you

There is 1.5 Billion Muslims in The World.
At least 160 Million are Internet users
How Many out of These 160 Million Well Receive and Sign This?
Signing this and Forwarding it May Change the World to The Better, Spread Love and Peace

Your sis,
Alya - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

------------------------------------------------
Thank you, god bless you

#2 Proud Muslima

Proud Muslima

• PipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Da'wah , reading , Using the internet , religions , debating

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

Walikum asslam dear sister ,,

Jazaki Allahu Khair for your efforts in Daw'ah , May Allah swt reward you dear sister .
Insh'Allah i will ask my German friend if she could translate this into German language , i will tell you if she can translate it then i will give you the translated text :sl:

Salam

#3 Alya

Alya

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

All of us god willing, thank you very much sis, i will be waiting =)
thanks again ^^

#4 Proud Muslima

Proud Muslima

• PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

Asslamu alikum dear sister Alya

Eid Mubarak to you ...! : )
I'm really sorry for the late response ..

Here you go :

WELT!Muslime müssen etwas sagen!
Eine Botschaft von Muslimen zur Welt
Wir lieben und respektieren euch
Möge Allahs Frieden, Erbarmen und Segen mit euch sein. An alle die diese Sprache verstehen, bitte lest es und seid nicht in Eile.

Wir sind verschieden, wir, die Völker dieser Erde sind unterschiedliche Rassen, Religionen, Kulturen. Oh wir sind sehr unterschiedlich.
Aber dennoch sind wir alle Menschen, wir lachen und weinen, wir haben Träume und Ängste, wir haben einen Lieblingswochentag und eine Lieblingsfernsehsendung und wenn ihr mich schneidet werde ich bluten, es wird wehtun und ich werde mich fragen, warum verletzt ihr mich?

Wir sind verschieden, das ist wahr. Aber bedeutet das, dass wir uns hassen müssen?
Wir sind verschieden aber ist in Ordnung, warum akzeptieren wir nicht die Unterschiede und respektieren sie, solange diese Unterschiede uns keinen Schaden bringen?

Werdet ihr sagen „Terroristen“? Naja meine Lieben, dies sind „Extremisten“ und „Extremisten“ existieren in jedem Glauben und jeder Kultur, was ist mit den Anschlägen gegenüber Muslimen, die von Extremisten von anderen Religionen gemacht wurden?
Trotzdem hassen wir euch nicht. Denn wir sollten andere Gläubige von diesen Religionen nicht hassen, denn wir wissen, dass Extremisten wenige von vielen sind.

- Ja, ich glaube nicht an deine Religion. Und du glaubst nicht an meine. Aber das bedeutet nicht, dass wir und nicht gegenseitig als Menschen respektieren sollten.
Habt ihr jemals diese Verse des Kuran und Hadith gelesen?

„Allah verbietet euch nicht, hinsichtlich derer die nicht für euren Glauben kämpfen und nicht aus euren Häusern stammen, freundlich und gerecht mit ihnen umzugehen: Denn Allah liebt diejenigen, die gerecht sind.(60.8)
Bedeutung: Selbst mit Ungläubigen, es sei denn sie drohen uns und unseren Glauben zu zerstören, sollten wir freundlich und gleichgesinnt umgehen.
„Es gibt keinen Zwang in einer Religion“ (2:256)
„Oh Menschheit, in der Tat haben wir euch von Männern und Frauen erschaffen und haben euch Nationen und Stämme gemacht, damit ihr einander kennt (nicht bekämpft). In der Tat, die edelsten unter euch sind nach Allahs Ansicht die gerechtesten. In der Tat ist Allah wissend und bekannt. (49:13)
„Der Messias, Marys Sohn, war nur ein Bote; es gab (andere) Boten vor ihm.
Und seine Mutter war eine Anhängerin der Wahrheit.“ (5:75)
Prophet Muhammad, Friede sei mit ihm, sagte in seinem letzten Gespräch bevor er starb „Es gibt keine Überlegenheit eines Arabers über einen Nicht-Araber, ebenso wenig wir für einen Nicht-Araber über einen Araber. Auch sind die Weisen nicht den Schwarzen überlegen, genauso wenig wie die Schwarzen den Weisen—außer hinsichtlich der Tugendhaftigkeit.“

Prophet Muhammad, Friede sei mit ihm, sagte: „ Es gibt eine Belohnung für das Dienen für ein menschliches Sein.
Prophet Muhammad, Friede sei mit ihm, sagte: „ Wenn du ein Tier schlachtest, so solltest du gnädig dabei sein.“
Das ist Islam.

- Muslime lieben Jesus „Möge Friede mit ihm sein“, Jesus Christus wurde im Kuran 25 mal genannt, während Muhammad „Möge Friede mit ihm sein“ nur 4 mal erwähnt wird.
Es gibt das Kapitel Soora im Kuran, das Marim „Möge Friede mit ihr sein“ behandelt.
Christen lieben Jesus, Muslime lieben Jesus, ich denke Jesus will, dass wir uns gegenseitig lieben.
Also dann, Ich liebe euch Leute =)
-Das Bild des Islam im Westen ist FALSCH, fast alle „Tatsachen“, die immer gesagt werden sind einfach nicht wahr oder im falschen Zusammenhang genommen.
Jedes 10jährige muslimische Kind würde die Falschheit davon erkennen.
Ihr wollt die Wahrheit?Dann sucht sie.

Ich bitte die mit offener Gesinnung den Kuran ernsthaft zu lesen, nicht herumzuspringen und Verse aus dem korrekten Zusammenhang zu reißen. Denn dies würde die gesamte Bedeutung verändern und es gäbe keinen Sinn es zu lesen.

Wir sind keine Engel, aber wir sind auch keine Teufel.
Wir sind Menschen. Wir wollen lieben und geliebt werden. Wir wollen respektieren und respektiert werden.
Und dadurch würde das Leben besser sein.
Es gibt eine Menge Hass auf dieser Erde, aber es gibt ebenfalls eine Menge Liebe.
Glaubt mir, Lieben ist viel einfacher als Hassen.
***Welt!Mit all euren Religionen und Rassen. ICH LIEBE EUCH***

Meine muslimischen Brüder und Schwestern, unterschreibt diese Petition wenn ihr mir zustimmt.
Und lasst uns sehen wie viele Muslime diese Welt lieben. Euren Vornamen und das Land bitte =)
Gott segne euch.
Das Ziel dieser Petition ist keine öffentliche Behörde oder Regierungssystem, das Ziel dieser Petition ist die Welt.
An die Muslime: Eine Möglichkeit uns selbst auszudrücken und der Welt unsere echte und wahre Natur zu zeigen.
An die Nicht-Muslime: Nur um euch zu sagen, dass wir euch lieben.

Es gibt 1.5 Billionen Muslime in der Welt.
Mindestens 160 Millionen sind Internetbenutzer.
Wie viele von diesen 160 Millionen bekommen und unterzeichnen dies?
Es zu unterschreiben und zu verbreiten kann vielleicht die Welt zum Guten verändern, Liebe und Frieden verbreiten.

Eure Schwester,
Alya – Königreich von Saudi Arabien

#5 Alya

Alya

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

Proud Muslima !! thank you sis, thank you !!
please give the name of the translator so i can add his/her name
Allah bless you
thank you BIG time
^.^

#6 Proud Muslima

Proud Muslima

• PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

You're very welcome dear sister :sl:

Her name is Sarah Gros / germany . She is a convert to Islam ( by the way ) she converted to Islam 2 months ago Mash'Allah

Asslamu alikum