1 reply to this topic

#1 IbnHayriie

IbnHayriie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

[size=4][using large font size is not allowed]Selam Aleykum,

First of all, Im a Muslim, and I love the Prophet sas. , but the Non belivers always argue like:

Your Prophet was married to a 6 year girl and when she was 9 they fulfilled the marriage.

Aisha loved the Prophet, thats a very good argument for example and she wasnt "confused" in a way like raped people and so on...

But if I imagine that a 53 year old man today marries a 6 year old girl , o my god, subhanallah, I think you know what I mean.

My Question is, Are there more Marriages like that konwn in that time, because when it wasnt a excepition, then it is ok. Then for sure it was normal for that time.

I hope for khair, wassalam[using large font size is not allowed][using large font size is not allowed]

#2 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:43 AM

I recall there being a recent discussion on this very issue. You can read it here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=732789"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=732789[/url]