Photo
- - - - -

Srebrenica - A Cry From The Grave

Srebrenica Bosnia Killings Massacre Civil War Bosniak Bosnian Serb Genocide Scorpions

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 writewhite

writewhite

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Allah's merc
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

non muslim
good to see you around
take care
salaam

#42 writewhite

writewhite

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

non muslim
good to see you around
take care
salaam

#43 silkworm

silkworm

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

White people, Mucho arrogance man...

#44 non muslim

non muslim

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Religion: Believer without religion

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

What is it exactly that you mean by your statement?

#45 writewhite

writewhite

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

salaam
bro silk
the statement is about all men
in the quran Allah has said that of all men
surah kahaf/cave
not only white or yellow or brown or black but all men
the most prominent of thier traits is arrogance
disciplinig that arrogance is the role of knowledge and exercise of that knowledge
so your remark brother
is incorrect
i had to point this out
our interaction with the nonmuslim visitors here
is the introduction they get to Islam
first hand
and it is a mercy of Allah
upon mankind
that this verbal rather written interaction is in vogue
because it washes away many other exhibitions of arrogance
that body language may reveal
it is actually a very merciful blessing upon modern mankind
it disciplines both sides of those discussing/debating
salaam
and jazak Allah for making room for me to do good
salaam

#46 canacolin

canacolin

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Religion: Atheism

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

This thread seemed to get a little of of hand and personal. Given that there seemed to be quite a few factual errors I thought maybe I'd thrown a few comments in.

It didn't take NATO 4 years to intervene it was more like 3

Had NATO or anyone else sent forces and air power to the region any time before then they would have been seen as interfering. They got involved when they shot down a Serb aircraft while enforcing the no-fly zone.

It was as a result of disgusting massacres perpetrated by the Bosnian Serb Army that NATO got involved fully.

I should be pointed out that NATO didn't take sides on ethnic or religious lines but humanitarian. Of the 28 member states of NATO all but 2 (Albania and Turkey) are "Christian States" (i.e. the predominant religion is Christianity or the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/State_religion"]State Religion[/url])

May that monster Ratko Mladic rot in prison for the rest of his life.

In response to the criticism that no Islamic states stepped in to help the Bosnians; I don't think there were any with sufficient military power or the willingness to join forces with other Islamic nations to make a suitable force. NATO was set up and ready to go with a few weeks notice.

On the subject of Ratko Mladic, I read somewhere that his hatred for Islam stems from some family or friends being murdered by Muslim extremists, but I have been unable to re-find the article.

#47 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

This thread seemed to get a little of of hand and personal.

So once it all dies down, you decide to weigh in....... thanks for your concern, no please go and poke another hornets nest. :sl:

Given that there seemed to be quite a few factual errors I thought maybe I'd thrown a few comments in........On the subject of Ratko Mladic, I read somewhere that his hatred for Islam stems from some family or friends being murdered by Muslim extremists, but I have been unable to re-find the article.

Thanks again for your high level of factual verification have you got anymore hearsay to share with us? :sl:

#48 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

Probably the most useless post on this thread, wasn't going to mention that until our concerned citizen canacolin decided to reliven things up again.

#49 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

Dutch blamed for Srebrenica deaths
you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/europe/2...5931325737.html

#50 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Dutch blamed for Srebrenica deaths
I can't post links yet, but please search for this news item on Al-Jazeera, BBC.

#51 Rep

Rep

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

What am i ment to feel watching this?

Do you not believe this was your gods choice for this to happen like this?.

Why are you not happy for these people to die as martyr's?

You cant have it both ways can you?.

you laugh at the jews when this happened in poland, but this isnt the same?.

You think this is the last time this will happen?

#52 Rep

Rep

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

He says at 5:14 its hard to believe this happens in Europe in this day and age. Why?

It is pretty normal for jews,christians, non-believers to be mass killed in any muslim majority state, so is he saying we in the west are better or above you guys?.

Maybe the west is sick of this and is finally using your book to justify killing in the name of our god ( how ever you see him )

Gotta love karma :sl:

#53 Rep

Rep

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

There are muslims moaning about being raped?. Does the koran not say you can have sex with women slaves?

Or is it only muslim men that can do that?

whats that i hear being shouted from the top of that minaret?......oh wait it sounds like Hypocrisy!

Rape is rape and it's WRONG who-EVER is doing it! period.....

you reep what you sow.

#54 canacolin

canacolin

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

So once it all dies down, you decide to weigh in....... thanks for your concern, no please go and poke another hornets nest. :sl:
Thanks again for your high level of factual verification have you got anymore hearsay to share with us? :sl:

Well, in the same sarcastic tone of your post may I say an insincere thank you for for yours. :no:

I will take it as a compliment that the only thing you chose to comment on was the one thing that I openly admitted I couldn't verify. For your information I read about Mladic family being killed from a reputable, mainstream source such as the BBC or Telegraph not some anti-Islamic blog. Not that I am suggesting (assuming it is true) that it is an excuse but may partially explain his obvious hatred for muslims.

I take it that you agreed with the rest of the post then? What a shame you didn't have the decency make some constructive input on the subject being discussed.

Aren't Muslims supposed extol tolerance as a virtue? You seem posses very little of it.

Edited by canacolin, 18 July 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#55 Rep

Rep

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

Muslims and extol tolerance, in the same sentence?. Rofl, your keyboard broken m8?

#56 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

It is pretty normal for jews,christians, non-believers to be mass killed in any muslim majority state, so is he saying we in the west are better or above you guys?.

you laugh at the jews when this happened in poland, but this isnt the same?.

Rep, you are not making any sense, you do know that it was in the 'west' that six million Jews were killed by 'westerners'.

#57 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

I take it that you agreed with the rest of the post then?

No I didn't, your post was just a bit naive and misplaced in general, though I would like to think you heart was in the right place.

#58 canacolin

canacolin

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

No I didn't, your post was just a bit naive and misplaced in general, though I would like to think you heart was in the right place.

Could you elaborate?

#59 Rep

Rep

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hi all

[at]Muslim1, I notice that you didnt have a come back for the 1st quote, hehe, and to help you, ill explain the second if you need.

I am perfectly aware of what Hitler done to the Jews in the west, but we didnt praise him for it. We stuck together, England,Russia,Poland,France etc we all stuck together and well you know the outcome of World war two yes?. We didnt stand by and claim this book says this or that so its ok. If Hitler hadnt killed himself we would have done it for him. As a side note you know about the various Muslim divisions of the Waffen SS right?. Your "Brothers" tryed to help Hitler. Nice. :sl:

Would you like another slice of "Fail Cake" my good friend?.

Peace all

#60 muslim1

muslim1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

Hitler done to the Jews in the west, but [size=3]we[using large font size is not allowed] didnt praise him for it.
[size=3]we[using large font size is not allowed] all stuck together.......

I can only assume by [size=3]WE[using large font size is not allowed] you mean the [size=3]WE[using large font size is not allowed]st, so isn't Germany part of the [size=3]WE[using large font size is not allowed]st, last I checked Germany is a key if not the key political and economic member of the EU.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Srebrenica, Bosnia, Killings, Massacre, Civil War, Bosniak, Bosnian, Serb, Genocide, Scorpions