Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo

The End Of Evolutionism

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hydragarum123

Hydragarum123

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Islam Chess<br /><br />Chemistry Go<br /><br />History<br /><br />Reading<br /><br />Exercising
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

Here is a fascinating and accurate article online that refutes the evolutionists:

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewgeology.us/presentation32.html

Let me know what you think...

#2 Hydragarum123

Hydragarum123

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Islam Chess<br /><br />Chemistry Go<br /><br />History<br /><br />Reading<br /><br />Exercising

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:32 PM

Here is a fascinating and accurate article online that refutes the evolutionists:

<a href="you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewgeology.us/presentation32.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewgeology.us/presentation32.html</a>

ugh, sorry, I didn't know that I couldn't post links yet. Anyways, type in the web adress and you will see the article.

#3 friendly_atheist

friendly_atheist

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Religion: Atheism

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:30 AM

sigh....

Lets say we go ahead and prove that evolution is somehow false.

How does this is "negative" proof of evolution equal "positive" proof of an invisible man in the clouds magically, through some sort of incantation or supernatural magic, creates all life?

Disproving evolution does not prove creationism. This is simply 'g0d of the gaps'. your argument is "we don't know, therefore g0d must have done it". Very common thinking, been around since the time of cavemen... but you don't believe in cavemen do you?

old argument, try again.

#4 Hydragarum123

Hydragarum123

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

sigh....

Lets say we go ahead and prove that evolution is somehow false.

How does this is "negative" proof of evolution equal "positive" proof of an invisible man in the clouds magically, through some sort of incantation or supernatural magic, creates all life?

Disproving evolution does not prove creationism. This is simply 'g0d of the gaps'. your argument is "we don't know, therefore g0d must have done it". Very common thinking, been around since the time of cavemen... but you don't believe in cavemen do you?

old argument, try again.

Actually, I didn't say anything about proving creationism....

I just said that the theory of evolution is false and put up a link which exposes the holes in the theory.

You said that disproving evolution does not prove creationism. True, but it still discredits the theory of evolution nonetheless.
Also, we don't believe that an invisible man used magic to create all life either.
This argument is typical of atheists who try to portray people who do believe in God as childish and unable to face reality.
In reality it just shows their arrogance, intolerance, and contempt of others.

Actually, I do believe and know for a fact that 'cavemen' existed. Homo Sapiens Sapiens came into Europe and took over the caves that belonged to Homo Neanderthalis.

However, I don't think they had any 'god of the gaps' argument either. First of all, they were mainly shamanic peoples. Second of all, they didn't have arrogant atheists like you who try to shove their views down their throats and anyone that disagrees with them is automatically labeled as being having erroneous beliefs.

Next time, I would appreciate it if you didn't take me out of context.

#5 lao tzu

lao tzu

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Religion: Other religion

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:36 AM

It's boring and inaccurate, suitable only for the uneducated, and otherwise risible. The fact that muslims keep on harping against the theory of evolution is reason enough to convince me that Islam must be unalterably opposed to science, contrary to reason, and therefore not worth my time.

Hey, you asked.

But since you thought it was accurate, please share one of the arguments you think is least laughable, and I'll try to take it seriously enough to debunk it gently.

As ever, Jesse