8 replies to this topic

#1 male

male

Male

• Counceling room only
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

Haraam or not? If you're married or not married? And are there any Surah or Sunnah dealing with this?

#2 BurningLight

BurningLight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

Strange, but that topic is not discussed in the Bible either. Many speculate on it being dead wrong in Christianity, but some Christian pastors say its not. I think it is wrong, because of the thoughts of lust it involves. We are accountable for thought in both religions are we not?

Edited by BurningLight, 03 December 2011 - 04:34 PM.

#3 mrhyder

mrhyder

• PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

I think it would have been better if posted in fatwa section.

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart. (Book #2, Hadith #49)

I hope this video helps you. I am sure many members will also post fatwas.

#4 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå
i believe it will be better if any admin transfer it to the Fatwa section or any special non-public section

may Allah protect and strenghten all the Moslems

#5 BurningLight

BurningLight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

That certainly sounds confusing and convoluted to say the least. It is either a sin or its not! What we do that is not done in or by faith is sin; that could be even riding a bike or driving a car

Edited by BurningLight, 03 December 2011 - 10:20 PM.

#6 SaracenSoldier

SaracenSoldier

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/329"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/329[/url]

#7 BurningLight

BurningLight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

That was an interesting write up, but it doesn't tell you what to do should it become second nature. What is a weak nervous system? What is Haraam?

Edited by BurningLight, 04 December 2011 - 04:25 AM.

#8 Mercyonmankind

Mercyonmankind

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:28 AM

This topic should stay here, seems like the person who asked this question doesn't want to reveal his/her identity.

#9 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

he/she can get in with a new one time used account,

some special/rare/specific issues suppose not to be publicly discussed in front of those who in no need to know about it.
for example you may find a good devoted adult/young Moslem who have no idea about what is being discussed, while now he knew which is not preferred. it would be better for him and many to pass such age period without knowing about that at all.

Allah knows best