Discovery Of New Planets

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

I do not think there's a hadith which clarifies that. I'll look for it and if I find it, I will share it with you.

Thanks. If it is too much work, don't worry about it. I just thought it interesting since I wouldn't have known how to determine which way to interpret something like that.

#22 TruthSpreader2010

TruthSpreader2010

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

That is the beauty of the Universe that we keep on finding new things so frequently and it shows that even though we think that we are so advance in science but still haven't scratched the surface. However these Scientists (Darwanists) believe that There is no God, but they forget to remember that he is the one who gave them all this knowledge. Anyway, I thought to put my thoughts in your post.

#23 Scotia

Scotia

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

That is the beauty of the Universe that we keep on finding new things so frequently and it shows that even though we think that we are so advance in science but still haven't scratched the surface. However these Scientists (Darwanists) believe that There is no God, but they forget to remember that he is the one who gave them all this knowledge. Anyway, I thought to put my thoughts in your post.

I think you are doing an injustice to the years and years of work scientists have put in to discover what we now know.

Why didnt god give all this knowledge 1000s of years ago?

I know religious ppl like to belittle all of mankinds achievments and give all the glory to god and this is really unfair.

thank god for recovering from serious illness?...no thank science and the doctors.

why does no1 ever thank god for the serious illness in the first place?

thank god for winning a cup final or race?...no thank your team mates, coaches etc.

Edited by Scotia, 24 February 2012 - 12:52 PM.