Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo
- - - - -

Why Does Intention Affect Reality?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Religion: Believer without religion

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

By intention I mean not desirig or wishing. I mean with a calm mind and focused awareness on intention. I mean knowing something and being it and intendig it. Seeing it with your heart and feelig that is happening and allowing it to happen and accepting reality as it is, focusing on your intention to move trough the world.

I tried tossing a coin and intended that it land on head. I tossed it 50 times, very high and hard, to increase the uncertainty rate, with a clear and focused mind, intending it land on head. 78% landed on head. I tried tails aswell and 74% landed on tails. This is proove to me that intention works and I wonder if Islam also knows this to be possible and what morality is attached to this? Is it a synchronisity to wake us up? Is it a power that we need to take responsibility for?

I've just been testing this for researching for my self, personally. To find personal evidence that intention really works. Also been having lots of lucid dreams that seems more realistic then my waking hours. It feels like reality is becoming more fluid and my dreams are becoming more solidified. How come this is so? The evidence and synchronisities in my life are overwhelming. I seem to be able to find coincideces happen in my life that reflect my intentions. It is impossible to call them coincideces, because they are too many. Almost as if this reality is just as fluid as a dream!

What does this mean? Is intention so powerful? Or is this God's Will that answers to our intention? What is all this? For example, I intended to become rich and emmediatly people came up to me talking about money and my career and what I should do with my career! I was scared that my prayers had been answered so soon or that my intention had effect so soon! I am worried that everyone has this power is intending bad things all day without knowing that their intention afrects their reality. I discovered that I don't want money, because my intention is always being tested very quickly in this way. As if God is answering my intention. Also intending for a light to turn on by itself and it did. So much coincideces that I don't even look for it anymore. It comes to me. Am I playing with the devil here? I intend strongly for peace in my family and it happens. What more can one wish for? I now intent everyday for peace on the planet and I see so much acceleration in events happening on the news that seem to expose all the corruption on this world, yet I intent peace and view all the corruption as a test. As if God is showing me all the bad things in life to make sure that I denie it and chiose a more peaceful reality by intending it even in the face of the reflection of my old intention.

Edited by Luckee, 26 December 2011 - 05:46 PM.

#2 al-amiyr

al-amiyr

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Location:Table Mountain At The Junction Between The Two Seas At The Cape Of Good Hope Cape Town South Africa
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

salaam+

I think you have asked very good questions here and in your other threads. Their are millions of thinking people in the world who have a great desire to actually know what is the real state of affairs.
They just cannot be contented with the present explanations given which appear as only different understandings of matters.
I hope and can assure you that the contents of the thread "The Book called The Book" that I am preparing will through light upon all you wonderings. inshaa allaah.
Hope you read that thread (starting within 24 hour inshaa allaah).

+salaam

#3 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

salaam+

I think you have asked very good questions here and in your other threads. Their are millions of thinking people in the world who have a great desire to actually know what is the real state of affairs.
They just cannot be contented with the present explanations given which appear as only different understandings of matters.
I hope and can assure you that the contents of the thread "The Book called The Book" that I am preparing will through light upon all you wonderings. inshaa allaah.
Hope you read that thread (starting within 24 hour inshaa allaah).

+salaam

I am eager to read it then!

#4 al-amiyr

al-amiyr

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Location:Table Mountain At The Junction Between The Two Seas At The Cape Of Good Hope Cape Town South Africa

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

I am eager to read it then!

IT is coming inshaa allaah. You can go to the still under construction website you are not allowed to post links yetthehiddenbook(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for a preview of what is coming. inshaa allaah.

#5 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

By intention I mean not desirig or wishing. I mean with a calm mind and focused awareness on intention. I mean knowing something and being it and intendig it. Seeing it with your heart and feelig that is happening and allowing it to happen and accepting reality as it is, focusing on your intention to move trough the world.

I tried tossing a coin and intended that it land on head. I tossed it 50 times, very high and hard, to increase the uncertainty rate, with a clear and focused mind, intending it land on head. 78% landed on head. I tried tails aswell and 74% landed on tails. This is proove to me that intention works and I wonder if Islam also knows this to be possible and what morality is attached to this? Is it a synchronisity to wake us up? Is it a power that we need to take responsibility for?

I've just been testing this for researching for my self, personally. To find personal evidence that intention really works. Also been having lots of lucid dreams that seems more realistic then my waking hours. It feels like reality is becoming more fluid and my dreams are becoming more solidified. How come this is so? The evidence and synchronisities in my life are overwhelming. I seem to be able to find coincideces happen in my life that reflect my intentions. It is impossible to call them coincideces, because they are too many. Almost as if this reality is just as fluid as a dream!

What does this mean? Is intention so powerful? Or is this God's Will that answers to our intention? What is all this? For example, I intended to become rich and emmediatly people came up to me talking about money and my career and what I should do with my career! I was scared that my prayers had been answered so soon or that my intention had effect so soon! I am worried that everyone has this power is intending bad things all day without knowing that their intention afrects their reality. I discovered that I don't want money, because my intention is always being tested very quickly in this way. As if God is answering my intention. Also intending for a light to turn on by itself and it did. So much coincideces that I don't even look for it anymore. It comes to me. Am I playing with the devil here? I intend strongly for peace in my family and it happens. What more can one wish for? I now intent everyday for peace on the planet and I see so much acceleration in events happening on the news that seem to expose all the corruption on this world, yet I intent peace and view all the corruption as a test. As if God is showing me all the bad things in life to make sure that I denie it and chiose a more peaceful reality by intending it even in the face of the reflection of my old intention.

brother, Luckee, how are you today
i feel i like to meet you, while we have 10,000 mile separate,
so, i urge you to go to the nearst Islamic center/mosque, and ask the guys there about that, they may can help. i think that may requiere a face to face consultant

any way, as i told you before, you are thinking tooooo much and that's may go beyand normal.
i like to urge you to stop thinking and complete reading the Quran, to concentrate in your physical world, work, family, practise sports .... at least for 40 successive days, as possible

may Allah show us the truth, Amen

#6 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

The answer to your question is that it doesn't effect reality.

I was able to do something like this as well. I don't really see this as proof. If you really want to demonstrate something like this, try manipulating something that isn't within your control.

I have a pen next to me. Why don't you try to move it. I can tell you as much detail about it as you want. I might even be able to post a picture of it if it helps you.

#7 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:08 PM

The answer to your question is that it doesn't effect reality.
I was able to do something like this as well. I don't really see this as proof. If you really want to demonstrate something like this, try manipulating something that isn't within your control.

I have a pen next to me. Why don't you try to move it. I can tell you as much detail about it as you want. I might even be able to post a picture of it if it helps you.

Why do you need my help for that? A pen has 0,03% chance of floating. I can at most make it higher over time, but the outcome of my intention might be negative, since a floating pen is a desire from your ego. If you have a good reason for wanting it, it might happen. Just know that you will receive lessons along with that.

Don't ask other people to do it for you, as that will rarely work for you and conflict with your intention. You intent it stays on the table and I intent it floats? No one helps eachother this way. You should first try it, if it doesn't work, seek othrler people to help you achieve it. Together, prayer is more powerful. With 6 focused people and masters in meditation, it will happen, no doubt.

Why not try the coin toss? It is the most easy tool for beginners. You just calculate the precentage to proove your effect within the natural uncertainty range. When a pen goes from 0,03% to 0,06% floating, you will have doubled the probability! Will you notice it? No... Why would you choose the path of most resistance? What is the purpose of a pen floatig in mid air? I will respect you as a person even if you could not do such useless tasks of impression.

The pen stays on the table because you try to move beyond the pen by seperating yourself from it. To find evidence that the pen is fake. While in reality, the pen is you. Only if you embrace reality as it is, totally, then can you accept that it will float. Stop looking for the mirror to smile first, you smile and the reflection that you call reality will smile back. Accept that the pen is already floating and accept that it is moving where you want it to move all the time. Do not resist the urge to pick up the pen when this is the path of least resistance! Allow it to happen. To not put expectations on the outcome of your intentions. Your mind is not designed to work out the details of how it will happen.

Edited by Luckee, 27 December 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#8 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

IT is coming inshaa allaah. You can go to the still under construction website you are not allowed to post links yetthehiddenbook(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for a preview of what is coming. inshaa allaah.

Interestig site.

#9 Teckni

Teckni

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

Salam.

So you are saying anything is possible with just pure good intention? Even if it might come off as magic?

#10 the sad clown

the sad clown

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Why do you need my help for that? A pen has 0,03% chance of floating. I can at most make it higher over time, but the outcome of my intention might be negative, since a floating pen is a desire from your ego. If you have a good reason for wanting it, it might happen. Just know that you will receive lessons along with that.

Don't ask other people to do it for you, as that will rarely work for you and conflict with your intention. You intent it stays on the table and I intent it floats? No one helps eachother this way. You should first try it, if it doesn't work, seek othrler people to help you achieve it. Together, prayer is more powerful. With 6 focused people and masters in meditation, it will happen, no doubt.

No, I had no intention toward the pen at all. In fact, I simply forgot about it a couple of minutes after posting it. You could have done anything with that pen and my intentions woudn't have interfered at all. If you want the help, I'll even try to make it float as well. I don't care if it floats from your intentions or mine. If it floats, I'll believe you.

Why not try the coin toss? It is the most easy tool for beginners. You just calculate the precentage to proove your effect within the natural uncertainty range. When a pen goes from 0,03% to 0,06% floating, you will have doubled the probability! Will you notice it? No... Why would you choose the path of most resistance? What is the purpose of a pen floatig in mid air? I will respect you as a person even if you could not do such useless tasks of impression.

I've already stated my reasons for not being interested in this example.

The pen stays on the table because you try to move beyond the pen by seperating yourself from it. To find evidence that the pen is fake. While in reality, the pen is you. Only if you embrace reality as it is, totally, then can you accept that it will float. Stop looking for the mirror to smile first, you smile and the reflection that you call reality will smile back. Accept that the pen is already floating and accept that it is moving where you want it to move all the time. Do not resist the urge to pick up the pen when this is the path of least resistance! Allow it to happen. To not put expectations on the outcome of your intentions. Your mind is not designed to work out the details of how it will happen.

Yes, yes, I have heard you say this before. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any proof of it.

#11 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

No, I had no intention toward the pen at all. In fact, I simply forgot about it a couple of minutes after posting it. You could have done anything with that pen and my intentions woudn't have interfered at all. If you want the help, I'll even try to make it float as well. I don't care if it floats from your intentions or mine. If it floats, I'll believe you.
I've already stated my reasons for not being interested in this example.
Yes, yes, I have heard you say this before. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any proof of it.

I'm sorry, I do not understand why specificly you want a pen to float in the air. Do you desire a magical trick or do you actually want to find out wether or not your mind can affect reality in a non-physical way?

If it is the latter, why not do the coin toss? Why do you prefer the pen over the coin toss, which is much more measurable and serves as a more clear personal evidence?

#12 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

Salam.

So you are saying anything is possible with just pure good intention? Even if it might come off as magic?

Intent nothing and you leave nothing undone. That is the kind of intention I'm talking about.

It comes from a being level, not thinking level. The pure mind the point consciousness. Without ego, love, in harmony and balance, non-duality. You can define it in many paradoxical ways.

Anything is possible yes, but. not if you value the outcome trough your ego. Valueing the matter instead of that which matters it. That is like worshipping idols the material is meaningless and we give it meaning. Thus, don't out expectations on the outcome and trust in God that you will get exactly what you want, even if you think you don't want it. God knows best.

#13 the sad clown

the sad clown

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

I'm sorry, I do not understand why specificly you want a pen to float in the air. Do you desire a magical trick or do you actually want to find out wether or not your mind can affect reality in a non-physical way?

If it is the latter, why not do the coin toss? Why do you prefer the pen over the coin toss, which is much more measurable and serves as a more clear personal evidence?

That was just a suggestion. I can come up with other suggestions or you could suggest something. My only requirement is that whatever it is lie outside of your physical control. This is why I do not trust your coin flipping evidence.

#14 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

That was just a suggestion. I can come up with other suggestions or you could suggest something. My only requirement is that whatever it is lie outside of your physical control. This is why I do not trust your coin flipping evidence. /

Intent / to be / resonate with

The coin is the only measurable uncertaintanty I can come up with. If you toss it real hard, high and make it spin fast, it is impossible to have physical control over it. Don't take my word for it. You have to find personal evidence for yourself.

How about your happiness in life? This is a very uncertain thing in life. Do you have physical control over it? Do you go around intending to be sad and built happiness in a physical way? No, you intent happiness and you have happiness. Intention in other words is "just be". Just be happy, just be a person a who witnesses a floating pen. It is like roleplaying. Imagine that you see the pen floating right now. How is your response? What meaning does it have to you? If you intent that the pen floats, you receive this meaning in your life, not the floating pen itself. You might get a scientist in your life that claims to be able to make objects float by new technology. Would you then look at the pen and say "God doesn't exist, the pen is not floating!"? How our Reality reflects our intention does not matter, nor to you, nor to me. Reality is only a reflection, why would you cling to a reflection? I am asking why it reflects us not how.

How much uncertainty does a pen have? Very little. Seek evidence on things that are more appearant, like uncertain things in your life.

Another thing, sometimes the reality seems to stay the same as you change your intention. Yet, this is only a test. If you behave diffrently to this "same" reality, it will just go away. Like feeling the warmth in your face, even though it seems like the cold air has not gone away. Your behaviour changes when you believe and know that it is warm. God tests your believe every moment and gives you a reality that matches that believe. If you don't trust God, then you will fail the test and be stuck in a certain believe and the reality that comes with that believe for eternity. As long as you don't believe in God. This is how a disbeliever cannot have peace when he cannot believe in peace, even in the face of violence. Violence is just a test, to see if you will believe violence exists. This reality is a training ground to believe in love, unity, peace, etc. Disbelievers of God will always fall for the illusion of war, violence, seperation and competition.Thus, you will eventually find that the reality you find yourself in has warmer wind, if you believe that the warm wind is already there even in the face of cold wind.

Also illness and biological fuctioning of the body has many uncertainties. Especially if a doctor does not diagnose and record the illness, you will have more uncertainty at your disposal to play around with and restore your health. Allow yourself to just follow your intuition as you intent things. Don't cling to a certain outcome with your ego. The outcome your ego desires is meaningless and empty. If you desire one certain outcome, created by your mind imagining the outcome, you will get exactly this meaninglessness in your life. You want things that matter to you, that you want. If it is really a discovery of a mind influencing reality that you desire, then intent to discover this. Pray to God that he shows you, do whatever works for you.

Why do you think Muslims use prayer for peace? Certainly they would just physically discuss philosophy for peace and intent that the world is evil; if they didn't believe prayers worked. Paradoxically, prayers only work to those who trust in God 100%. If you don't trust God and you pray that He creates peace in your life, you will continue the day with the intention that you desire peace instead of with the intention that God is now already creating peace for you! And God is the Greatest if all creators and Best of all planners.

Edited by Luckee, 27 December 2011 - 11:08 PM.

#15 the sad clown

the sad clown

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

Sorry Luckee, your example is too uncontrolled and prone to manipulation, even unintentional manipulation. I don't need your help being happy, nor do I need the ideas you mention. You can make excuses about the pen, but they don't really have the ring of truth to me. Sorry.

#16 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:37 PM

brother, Luckee, how are you today
i feel i like to meet you, while we have 10,000 mile separate,
so, i urge you to go to the nearst Islamic center/mosque, and ask the guys there about that, they may can help. i think that may requiere a face to face consultant

any way, as i told you before, you are thinking tooooo much and that's may go beyand normal.
i like to urge you to stop thinking and complete reading the Quran, to concentrate in your physical world, work, family, practise sports .... at least for 40 successive days, as possible

may Allah show us the truth, Amen

Hey, I'm doing fine, thanks! I was just curious about Islamic perspective on non-physical matter.

I think your are right on needing to consult a person face to face to learn their wisdom onthis subject. I guess it is difficult to speak about it on the forums, indeed. People can hardly express their wisdom trough words, especially if it is not arabic language. Face to face I can sense the wisdom more easily and addopt it more easily. I thought I just create a topic on these forums, because Muslims are the least materialistic people of all. All the "Muslims" I know in my life are not Muslims, but I've never been wise enough to realize that I can just go to a Masjid to find real Muslims. I might do that, and hope to find wise Muslims who also speak my language atleast a little. I think it is even better if I learned Arabic, hehe. I downloaded audio Qu'ran with english translation. I can learn slowly in this way and enjoy the recitation.

I guess such a big discovery in my life is allot to handle and I can't seem to stop thinking about what it means! I mean why do we need a religion when we can just pray for peace and Trust God? I love to talk about it and discover the deep core roots of Islam and what it really is all about. I'm very excited to discover more about Islam and what it means to me.

Anyways, thanks for the kind words and advice :-)

#17 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

Sorry Luckee, your example is too uncontrolled and prone to manipulation, even unintentional manipulation. I don't need your help being happy, nor do I need the ideas you mention. You can make excuses about the pen, but they don't really have the ring of truth to me. Sorry.

Hehe, no problem! Infact, Thank you for being so honest!

The pens are already floating in my life! If I want to move a pen from one place to another, I can easily do this. I cannot understand what it is you really want and what your really mean when you say "I want the pen to float"

Let me ask you this way, does this pen you speak of have volume? You might say it has a volume, but do you know exactly? No, we can never know its volume exactly, because it is moving all the time! The edges of the pen are always moving and ever-changing. So how is it that this Pen holds the ring of truth for you, when it is a changing truth? The truth that changes, is not the unchanging truth. Is the truth not objective reality? Is God not the only Objective reality and unchanging truth that exists? Or do you place the pen as a higher truth then God?

I want you to be completely truthful about this, I wont judge you! Only then can I give you a meaningful response. Why do you want the pen to float? Do you desire a personification of God to worship in a materialized form? Do you want super powers to compete with all the violence on earth? Do you perhaps wish to find out if I am a divine person who can make miracles happen? Be completely honest and more clear about what you really want. Else I'll have to assume that you are a person who cannot lift a pen is desiring other people to lift the pen for him. I don't believe thats the case, but I appologize if it is so.

Edited by Luckee, 28 December 2011 - 12:00 AM.

#18 the sad clown

the sad clown

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

Hehe, no problem! Infact, Thank you for being so honest!

The pens are already floating in my life! If I want to move a pen from one place to another, I can easily do this. I cannot understand what it is you really want and what your really mean when you say "I want the pen to float"

You don't know why even though I've told you? I would have thought knowing why I asked about the pen floating would have been easier than making a pen float. Apparently, levitating pens is easier then comprehending the text I am typing for you.

#19 Luckee

Luckee

• PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

You don't know why even though I've told you? I would have thought knowing why I asked about the pen floating would have been easier than making a pen float. Apparently, levitating pens is easier then comprehending the text I am typing for you.

Ok, I'll assume its the first reply where you requested that I proof that I can levitate your pen for you without "physical" contact.

If I were to write this, you accept the "non-physical" information(because everything we don't understsnd, we call "non-physical"), suggesting to pick up the pen. You pick it up, it is now levitated. I also assume that this does not leave you content, as you claim that touching the pen will mean that you have made "physical" contact, because you claim that you understand your hand. This will lead to a discussion of what is physical and what is non-physical.

Well, basicly. Everything that we cannot understand, we call non-physical. Everything we do understand, we call physical. I am here to say that non-physical is also physical. When you are dreaming, you call the dream physical, when you are awake, you call it non-physical. Both physical and non-physical are abstractions of density. We human beings cannot easily be aware of several dimensions at once. If you're focused here, you do not perceive the "non-physical" dimension, that is actually "physical" when you do become aware of it. If you pick up the pen with your hands, you have levitated it. Wether the air does it, gravity does it, or your hand, doesn't matter. The circumstances in your life is the reflection of your state of being. If you refuse to pick up the pen, you have no intention of levitating it. If you truely had the intention of levitating it, your hand would have long picked up the pen! My intention is that the pen is being levitated, if you intent that it is not being levitated, our intentions will conflict and cancel eachother out.

So, as I said. What is your true intention? Why have you requested of me that I levitate this pen? I feel like I should come to your country and pick it up, hehe. I am already putting so much effort in levitating this pen and you are still not content! Then you will still say, no the pen is not levitated. Your intention controlls the physical in a non-physical way, because we don't understand how this "non-physical" controlls the physical! We don't understand how what we don't understand, controls what we do understand! I have influenced your pen manyfold times right now, but you do not perceive it, because it is non-physical influence! Just like information. Do you perceive how this information influences you? No, but you trust that it does anyway. You don't question that the pen is there or that it isn't there. The information of the pen is there for you and you trust God that it is. The pen or your hand itself is a changing concept that you don't cling to. You don't hold it as your "unchanging truth". The information is not God, or objective reality.

The penny example was not such a big physical influence. A minor influence on the penny would increase the probability of it landing on one side. So my intention would indeed allow my "physical" hand(because you think you understand my hand) to have "non-physical" influence(divine influence, influence that we do not comprehend). Creating clear and perceivable influence on a pen is much more easy! You don't even require a strong intention! Just use your hand, pick it up and levitate it. How God creates the reality for you, we do not understand. As I said, I never asked how He does it. I asked "WHY" He does it, according to Islam.

Lets say that you intent the pen to be levitated to proof that your intention has "non-physical" or "divine" influence on this pen. What is the reason for intending that something else then your hand levitates the pen? Why would you want gravity or air to pick it up? I mean, you request physical and understandable and perceivable influence on the pen right? Why do you place meaning in your hand and in air and in gravity? This is the same as worshipping idols. You intent to pick up the pen and at the same time supress the urge to pick it up with your hand? Surely, you must be in denial of God's existance! If Allah Wills he can surely cut of your hand and you will have many people levitating pens for you if this is truely what you intent! Just intent to levitate the pen and trust that you will succeed! If you truely desire to pick it up, you will succeed, inshallah. My intention has long been on your pen being levitated and your awareness being expanded.

If the pen is still not levitated, are you by any chance intending it to not be levitated? I am not going to conflict with your intention for ever. If you desire it not to be levitated I have no desire in intending that it will.

As I said, if you do not trust God, your intentions will be futile. It is a self-policing system. You have to let go and allow reality to happen, go with the flow. Trust that your intentions will be answered and manifested in a way that is best for you! Don't question or doubt that it will, focus on the intention, your inner state of being. Don't focus on the circumstance, don't hold the physical things you perceive as the truth in your life. Say that Allah is the only and Highest unchanging Truth and that you worship Him and He alone as such. There is no greater Truth than to Allah. Everything is a lie compared to Him.

Edited by Luckee, 28 December 2011 - 11:26 PM.

#20 the sad clown

the sad clown

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

Ok, I'll assume its the first reply where you requested that I proof that I can levitate your pen for you without "physical" contact.

If I were to write this, you accept the "non-physical" information(because everything we don't understsnd, we call "non-physical"), suggesting to pick up the pen. You pick it up, it is now levitated. I also assume that this does not leave you content, as you claim that touching the pen will mean that you have made "physical" contact, because you claim that you understand your hand. This will lead to a discussion of what is physical and what is non-physical.

Well, basicly. Everything that we cannot understand, we call non-physical. Everything we do understand, we call physical.

No. Sorry but that isn't true. I know what a triangle is, and yet it is not physical. Additionally, dark matter may very well be physical, but no one understands it. You seem to have failed on both counts.