1 reply to this topic

#1 ParadiseLost

ParadiseLost

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,949 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Travel in the land and see how (Allah) originated the creation, and then Allah will bring forth the creation of the Hereafter (i.e. resurrection after death). Verily, Allah is Able to do all things. (29:20)

I was watching a documentary on bbc last night called frozen planet and Alhamdulillah , how beautiful and complex nature is. One of the things I found most interesting was the caves under the ice of antarctica which can be seen here (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsciencefriday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/blog/2011/02/best-of-the-ice-caves-mt-erebus-antarctica/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsciencefriday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/blog/2011/02/...bus-antarctica/[/url] ,,,it was actually amazing looking at it on tv I can't imagine what it is like to be these people under all that ice and looking at these creations. There are so many things we have yet to learn about the things Allah created.

#2 the sad clown

the sad clown

Here for your entertainment

• IF Guardian
  • 3,554 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, linguistics, writing (prose and poetry), reading, various other intellectual flotsam.
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

Thanks for sharing that. The depth of blue and white and the intricate ice crystals makes it quite the spectacle. I agree, it would be quite amazing to see it in person.