#1 Nile_Salafy

Nile_Salafy

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,663 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

Salam alikum

I like the new updates, haven't been all around yet, but I am sure I will like it all :sl:

Jazakom Allah khair for doing this :sl:

#2 SaracenSoldier

SaracenSoldier

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

When I first saw it I was like 'NOOOOOOOO!!', but after a few seconds I was like 'Hmm not bad'.

#3 MarineLiner

MarineLiner

seeking of His bounty

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Interests:alQur-an suroh 17.al Isro' ayat 66: "Your Lord is He that maketh the Ship go smoothly for you through the sea, in order that ye may seek of His bounty. For He is unto you Most Merciful."
    Providing alternative transportation for Hajj & 'Umroh by passenger vessels to Jiddah as a way out from the need of queuing upto 28 days (500 flights) as jama'ah from Indonesia reach 210,000 pilgrims/year. On July 2012 there are more than 1.5 million people registered in the waiting list.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

asSalaamu'alaykum,

co-incidentally, I found duplicate topic for :
Islamic Forum → Islamic Forums → Islam In Your Country → Islam In Indonesia
Started by asiagirl, Nov 12 2004 03:42 PM
you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1999&st=0

Started by AbdulMuhd, Jul 09 2011 07:11 PM
you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=736392&pid=1240913&st=0&#entry1240913

but I can't find the "Report Post" button in this new update version.
Any one can see the button ?

#4 ParadiseLost

ParadiseLost

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

Yah I love the new updated forum,, haven't looked around it much but it seems so much better :sl:

#5 MarineLiner

MarineLiner

seeking of His bounty

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Interests:alQur-an suroh 17.al Isro' ayat 66: "Your Lord is He that maketh the Ship go smoothly for you through the sea, in order that ye may seek of His bounty. For He is unto you Most Merciful."
    Providing alternative transportation for Hajj & 'Umroh by passenger vessels to Jiddah as a way out from the need of queuing upto 28 days (500 flights) as jama'ah from Indonesia reach 210,000 pilgrims/year. On July 2012 there are more than 1.5 million people registered in the waiting list.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

I found it, but got error:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
[#10136.1] The report center module for the content you are trying to report is not configured correctly.

#6 chelsea89

chelsea89

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

I like the changes so far except that I can't view my own profile. ikeep getting an error message but I'm sure it's just part of working out the kinks.