Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo

Me N My Gf

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 male

male

Male

• Counceling room only
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

salaam.. i've been in a relation with my girlfriend for over three years... we have never met in real, just been chatting over the net or maximum video chatting... we've never said anything untoward or obscene to each other n love each other a lot.. we're looking forward to our marriage inshallah... what do u think of our relation in terms of its religious viability ?

#2 Abdul Waduod

Abdul Waduod

Servant

• PipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

wa alaykum assalam wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh,

Putting Islam (submission to Allah) in to action removes that which came before it. Simply put: stop the wrong and take things the right way from now on and you should be fine insha'Allah.

Quit the unnecessary chatting and get focused on what you need to accomplish in order in order to get married.

Does she have a wali?

Edited by Abdul Waduod, 10 February 2012 - 09:48 PM.

#3 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,338 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:09 PM

wa alykom alsalam, brother

as brother, (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/user/836-abdul-waduod/"]Abdul Waduod[/url] said, that's not ok. you have to have a clear vision and sckedule about marriage and have a talk with her "Walii"

i need your opinon, if the situation is between your sister and another strange man, is that will be ok for you and the family??