• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 female

female

• Counceling room only
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

I haven't kept my Salah for a week or more now and I'm feeling horrible about it.yes, it was just laziness and excuse after excuse and I went to a group thing with some people firm the masjid the other night and now I don't even want to sit with myself. I'm soo disappointed in myself and I know this is a major sin... What do I do? I will make Isha tonight and keep my Salah from now on inshallah, is that enough to repent of this atrocity or what do I do?

#2 ParadiseLost

ParadiseLost

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,941 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

You recognise that you do not want to do it again so just get back to praying. Ask Allah for forgiveness
Will they not turn with repentance to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (5:74)

#3 dot

dot

e-SL@vE

• Administration
  • 16,754 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

:sl:

Insha'Allah you will be forgiven, but you still need to do those missed prayers.
Each time you do a current prayer, do one more, and continue that for a week (or the number of days you missed their prayers)
For example, after finishing isha, pray another isha, and so on, except for fajr, pray a missed fajr first, then pray the day's fajr.

:b:

#4 akhtar

akhtar

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Asalaam alaykum

None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes, what you must not do is despair, for despair is a door left ajar for the shaitan, no matter how many times you fall, always get back up, Allah swt will forgive, you only have to ask, don't ever forget this.
May Allah swt have mercy on all of us