Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay with us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

Photo

Is There Anywhere In The Quran That States

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Smooth_Operator

Smooth_Operator

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

the fall of america:

#2 Younes

Younes

• IF Guardian
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

As-salamu alaikum

No.

#3 Israa`eel

Israa`eel

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

not america by name. Although it is generally mentioned that evil nations would always fall if the Muslims work for it. And the promise of Allaah is that the victory would be for the Believers in the end.

#4 kellygreen

kellygreen

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

... Although it is generally mentioned that evil nations would always fall if the Muslims work for it. ...

So when are you guys going to start to work for Iran to go down ?

#5 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

not america by name. Although it is generally mentioned that evil nations would always fall if the Muslims work for it. And the promise of Allaah is that the victory would be for the Believers in the end.

alsalamo alykom,
in fact the evil nations (without naming) will eventually fall, if the good people work for it or no. it will fall whenever they exceed the limits in their evil actions, either external actions like aggression and evil planing against other nations or internal like nudity, adultery, homosextoulity, finantial interest,...etc.

#6 Israa`eel

Israa`eel

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

alsalamo alykom,
in fact the evil nations (without naming) will eventually fall, if the good people work for it or no. it will fall whenever they exceed the limits in their evil actions, either external actions like aggression and evil planing against other nations or internal like nudity, adultery, homosextoulity, finantial interest,...etc.

Jzk, the brother is right. Sometimes Allaah destroys nations with floods, earthquakes etc...however what i meant was that sometimes Allaah destroys the evil nations through the hands of the Muslims. And the aHadeeth talk about the fact that there would always be a group from the Ummah who call/fight for the truth until near the end times.

As for the Iran question, yes the Muslims there need to work to bring him down and bring back the Islamic state. The Muslims where ever they are should work for it: In UK, USA, France, Saudi etc.

And amidst all this, we are still required to invite Non Muslims to Islaam and then you can join our struggle :)

#7 kellygreen

kellygreen

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

...As for the Iran question, yes the Muslims there need to work to bring him down and bring back the Islamic state. The Muslims where ever they are should work for it: In UK, USA, France, Saudi etc...

Are you guys going to or have you already started to 'work' to bring the U.S. 'down' ?

#8 Scotia

Scotia

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

According to captured muslim brotherhood documents its all ready begone.

#9 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Are you guys going to or have you already started to 'work' to bring the U.S. 'down' ?

According to captured muslim brotherhood documents its all ready begone.

who occupies who?
Hindu India occupies Kashmeer
Ethiobia, Roanda in Somalia
USA in Iraq and Afganistan
Russia in Quqas and chychnia
Israel occupies palestine

you like to leave the realities and create your imaginary HOLY WOOD world, Amiricans

the arrogant agrissive countries will fall by natural selection, or mostly by those who controls their finantial system, the money bankers, brothers

the real Moslem don't want, but the real happiness and contentment in this life and the hereafter for every living soul.

#10 kellygreen

kellygreen

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

who occupies who?...

So should that be considered a 'yes' ? Why can't some people answer a simple, 'es or no' question ?

#11 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

me personally, i don't nor any of those whom i know.

while no one can answer in name of every moslem on earth.

if some one occupied your house and killed your beloved ones, for no reason, what will be your feelings towards him? and his far away family?

#12 Scotia

Scotia

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

muslims are occupying a lot of land aswell.

who occupies who?
Hindu India occupies Kashmeer
Ethiobia, Roanda in Somalia
USA in Iraq and Afganistan
Russia in Quqas and chychnia
israel occupies palestine

you like to leave the realities and create your imaginary HOLY WOOD world, Amiricans

the arrogant agrissive countries will fall by natural selection, or mostly by those who controls their finantial system, the money bankers, brothers

the real Moslem don't want, but the real happiness and contentment in this life and the hereafter for every living soul.

So why are muslims killing as many ppl as every1 else?

#13 kellygreen

kellygreen

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

And moslems wonder why they are treated with suspicion ? That's funny.

#14 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

muslims are occupying a lot of land aswell.

would you mention just some, not all of them.....!!!

So why are muslims killing as many ppl as every1 else?

becuse they are just human being, and who ever occupies his house, claiming some faked lies, and kill his children, they will feel angry and re-act. i believe that's a UN law, those who under occuping have the right to resist that aggrission. even that human anger, Islam controlled it. Islam told Moslam just defend your self and land withen "Dar Alharb" the specified war area and time. Islam urges the Moslem not to kill civilians even if they are just supporting the occupiers.

#15 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:47 AM

And moslems wonder why they are treated with suspicion ? That's funny.

and there is more fun, sister......you can't answer my question

#16 pages

pages

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

Not sure about the non-Muslims on here but addressing my fellow Muslims,

The Prophet, may Allah praise and send peace and blessings upon him, said, 'There are two blessings many people are duped about (meaning they do not take full advantage of): health and free-time."

I would really question the point and benefit of this thread...my advice would be to spend time on beneficial threads and not to start or reply to ones that are of no use.

#17 Scotia

Scotia

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

would you mention just some, not all of them.....!!!

becuse they are just human being, and who ever occupies his house, claiming some faked lies, and kill his children, they will feel angry and re-act. i believe that's a UN law, those who under occuping have the right to resist that aggrission. even that human anger, Islam controlled it. Islam told Moslam just defend your self and land withen "Dar Alharb" the specified war area and time. Islam urges the Moslem not to kill civilians even if they are just supporting the occupiers.

Any country that isnt Saudi Arabia.

#18 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Any country that isnt Saudi Arabia.

i didn't get it, do you mean, Saudi occupies some other country!!!what and whan??

#19 kellygreen

kellygreen

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Oh, O.K. Your question. As far as the 'occupying' goes, I agree about iraq. The U.S. should never have gone there. The iraqi situation was/is so wild that only a brutal madman like sadaam hussain could control all the tribes and sects and all the other crap they have running around there. Plus sadaam was a good counter-weight to iran.

afghanistan is another story. The talibs got what they deserved for not handing over bin laden and his buddies. Where the U.S. went wrong was they should have gone in there, killed who ever needed to be killed (and there were plenty) and left. But wrongly, the U.S. tried to 'nation build' and drag these 8th century throwbacks into the modern age. Big mistake. That's not what armies do. Armies kill. Period. We stayed there much too long.

#20 Scotia

Scotia

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

i didn't get it, do you mean, Saudi occupies some other country!!!what and whan??

Your not going to hit me with Islam was spreadfully are you?