Wow..just Amazing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fathi

fathi

• PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/Vud2fqSbuWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

after watching this video:

I was near crying.... all the research I have done and all the information I have acquired and nothing touched me quite like this. I can't explain it ... I just knew. This is a great reassurance for one such as me who was not born into Islam.

Can someone explain this to me?

Also, if anyone knows of anymore videos like this I would love to see them

#2 Younes

Younes

• IF Guardian
  • 4,071 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

As-salamu alaikum

This a Surah from the Qur'an. There are 114 Surahs in the Qur'an, some longer than others. You should for Surahs on youtube - all 114 are on youtube recited by numerous recitors. Search for ones that have English subtitles. This particular Surah in this video is Surah number 21 called Surah of the Prophets.

#3 andalusi

andalusi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/Vud2fqSbuWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

after watching this video:

I was near crying.... all the research I have done and all the information I have acquired and nothing touched me quite like this. I can't explain it ... I just knew. This is a great reassurance for one such as me who was not born into Islam.

God can explain it in quran:

5:85 and when they listen to what has been sent down to the Messenger, you will see their eyes overflowing with tears because they recognize the Truth [in it]. They say, ‘Our Lord, we believe, so count us amongst the witnesses.

86 Why should we not believe in God and in the Truth that has come down to us, when we long for our Lord to include us in the company of the righteous?’

87 God will reward them for saying so with gardens where streams flow by, where they will live for ever. This is the recompense of those who do good.

here

#4 andalusi

andalusi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:18 PM