• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sereihan

sereihan

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

This story happened in Riyadh in area called alsulay, while the office dawah preachers(one Saudi and one Pilipino) were out for dawah in the factory area(this style of dawah we call it "ambush"!), they saw two buses stopping around 130 Pilipino Christian workers along with the Saudi owner of the company, they approached the owner of this company and asked him if they can talk to the Pilipino and give them a speech about Islam, so he was even more excited and offered to pay for the dinner.

They gave a speech in the same area 30 min English and 30 min in Tagalog, by the end they asked if anyone wants to embrace Islam and 93 of them made their shahadah(embraced Islam) in the same area, then they called back the office and told them the news, all the group went back to the office with the new Muslims, in the office another group made shahadah and the office made big party and there another Christian group made shahadah, the remaining were 4!.

By the end of the week these 4 made shahadah, the company staff were 100% Christians now 100% new Muslims and when the season for haj( pilgrimage to Makah) came the owner of the company decided to close his company to allow them all to go for haj and there they met king Fahd may Allah (have mercy on him) and he personally congratulated them, few years later I accidently met one of them his name was Essa (Jesus) and he was very happy to see people from sulay Islamic office in another "ambush"!

Quran 28:56 " It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance."

#2 WeAreComming

WeAreComming

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,

Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.

[110: 2-3]

#3 Wesley

Wesley

• PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Religion: Other religion

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

I wonder if a Christian could go up to 130 Muslims in Saudi Arabia and say "Hey, lets everyone learn about Christianity today!" or even substitute with my religion.

#4 sereihan

sereihan

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

I wonder if a Christian could go up to 130 Muslims in Saudi Arabia and say "Hey, lets everyone learn about Christianity today!" or even substitute with my religion.

May be you will be surprised to know that there are Christian preachers in Saudi Arabia, I met some of them in Riyadh, one of them was famous here American his name was Brain James Frank and he was doing it openly!

Since you brought this up, we had in the field of dawah in Saudi Arabia friendly debates with some of them in many ways that I can't explain here but we had a good number of them converting to Islam and after they were preaching Christianity in Saudi Arabia now they are preaching Islam.

All thanks and gratitude is due to Allah (swt)

#5 WeAreComming

WeAreComming

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

I don't know, Saudia to muslims is like Vatican City, I think a person is allowed to have religions their and have their church but I think they cannot preach inside masjid-ul-haram, and some areas are only for muslims, because of millions of people that come for pilgrimij.

Further more Shia's(they say they are muslim) are not allowed there either, I remember they attacked the Kabba and they were banned.

#6 Wesley

Wesley

• PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

I don't know, Saudia to muslims is like Vatican City, I think a person is allowed to have religions their and have their church but I think they cannot preach inside masjid-ul-haram, and some areas are only for muslims, because of millions of people that come for pilgrimij.

Further more Shia's(they say they are muslim) are not allowed there either, I remember they attacked the Kabba and they were banned.

Shi'a did not destroy the Kaaba. The soldier, al-Hajjaj, who commanded the bombardment of Mecca in 71-72AH during the Second Fitna, was a soldier of the Umayyad Caliph, Yazid. Those at Mecca were not Shi'a as they were still mostly focused in Iraq. What happened at Karbala was still a fresh consequence. The fighting at Mecca was from a different group, led by Abd Allah ibn al-Zubayr, a descendent of Abu Bakr. This is the same al-Zubayr who had repaired the Kaaba a few years earlier. Although not Shi'a, he revolted against the rule of Yazid for various reasons, but mostly to restore Islam back to how it was 70 years ago. Even then, by 63AH, a lot had changed in Islam. Imagine the case today.

Do note the significance of this event. This was the first time Muslims, in war, destroyed their own Ka'aba. Other times it was destroyed or attacked were by foreign forces or by natural disasters, like flooding. The year, 71AH, is also the abjad (numerical) value of the first Alif Lam Mim (1 + 30 + 40). I believe in one sense, the disconnected letters of the Qur'an, in their current order, could be a prophetic timeline. Surah 2 (al Baqarah, the Cow), where the the first disconnected letters exist, is also the first Surah where the Qiblih is discussed in the Qur'an.

2:142. The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qiblah to which they were used?" Say: to Allah belong both East and West; He guideth whom He will to a Way that is straight.

2:143. Thus have We made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves; and We appointed the Qiblah to which thou wast used, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (from the faith). Indeed it was (a change) momentous, except to those guided by Allah. And never would Allah make your faith of no effect. For Allah is to all people most surely full of kindness, Most Merciful.

2:144. We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens; now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then thy face in the direction of the Sacred Masjid; wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of the book know well that that is the truth from their Lord, nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.

2:145. Even if thou wert to bring to the People of the Book all the signs (together), they would not follow thy Qiblah; nor art thou going to follow their Qiblah; nor indeed will they follow each other's Qiblah. If thou, after the knowledge hath reached thee, wert to follow their (vain) desires, then wert thou indeed (clearly) in the wrong.

Imagine if anyone destroyed the Kaaba today.

#7 WeAreComming

WeAreComming

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

I didn't say destroyed, I said attacked but I don't know about the history of kabbah, ;p inshallah I'm gonna educate my self
youtube[dot]com/watch?v=R_RQ8iMWVaI

the video is in urdu but the footage is showed for evidence.

this was done in 1987

Edited by WeAreComming, 03 July 2012 - 01:06 AM.

#8 sereihan

sereihan

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

"Further more Shia's (they say they are muslim) are not allowed there either, I remember they attacked the Kabba and they were banned."

Correction: never Shia banned from entering to Makah, I think you are taking about the terrorist activity by Shia during pilgrimage the year 1986 which lead to killing of more than 400 people 85 were Saudi 42 other nationalities who were trying to help Saudi police to push them back and 275 Shia mostly women crushed by the Shia themselves when they were fleeing back and this is the video:

Wesley, why don’t you become Muslim? If come to Islam you will have insha Allah a very good place!

#9 Wesley

Wesley

• PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

"Further more Shia's (they say they are muslim) are not allowed there either, I remember they attacked the Kabba and they were banned."

Correction: never Shia banned from entering to Makah, I think you are taking about the terrorist activity by Shia during pilgrimage the year 1986 which lead to killing of more than 400 people 85 were Saudi 42 other nationalities who were trying to help Saudi police to push them back and 275 Shia mostly women crushed by the Shia themselves when they were fleeing back and this is the video:

Wesley, why don’t you become Muslim? If come to Islam you will have insha Allah a very good place!

I do believe in One God and that there is only one Religion created by Him. In that sense, you and I are very similar, Sereihan. I appreciate the invitation. Submission to God's Will is something I believe I have done and am doing. Thank you!

#10 Nuzha

Nuzha

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

Great News.
Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happy. :yes:

#11 Arsalan

Arsalan

Slave of Allah.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Islam , Science, Maths.. cricket, trees clouds rain, sparrows, birds.. blah blah blah

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

I do believe in One God and that there is only one Religion created by Him. In that sense, you and I are very similar, Sereihan. I appreciate the invitation. Submission to God's Will is something I believe I have done and am doing. Thank you!

Then my friend you are nearly Muslim.!

But do you beleive in heaven and hell?
The Day of Judgement?
Do you belive in pre destination and devine pre ordainment
Do you believe we were created
Do you believe in a life after?
That Allah sent Prophets and Messengers to the worlds?
Is it hard to believe that Muhammed is the last of the of those Prophets, peace be upon them all.

These steps are not as hard to take.

#12 Arsalan

Arsalan

Slave of Allah.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Islam , Science, Maths.. cricket, trees clouds rain, sparrows, birds.. blah blah blah

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

Christian Missionaries are active all around the world today , even in Arabia. Infact alot more active then Muslim "Missionaries". But what is more about faith and belief and the straight path to God, not the sometimes autocratic way in which goverments react to belief systems.