Photo

Test 1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Saracen21stC

Saracen21stC

• IF Moderator
  • 3,259 posts
  • Interests:Studying Islam (and other religions), Learning different languages and cultures, reading (e)books (preferably religious and history books).
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

:sl:

Please keep on topic. Feel free to start a new, separate topic to discuss whatever you feel like discussing, but not here please. Going off-topic is a violation of IF rules, and is not fair to the topic starter.
Thank you for helping us better organize IF. :b:

Yes.

#2 MarineLiner

MarineLiner

seeking of His bounty

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Interests:alQur-an suroh 17.al Isro' ayat 66: "Your Lord is He that maketh the Ship go smoothly for you through the sea, in order that ye may seek of His bounty. For He is unto you Most Merciful."
    Providing alternative transportation for Hajj & 'Umroh by passenger vessels to Jiddah as a way out from the need of queuing upto 28 days (500 flights) as jama'ah from Indonesia reach 210,000 pilgrims/year. On July 2012 there are more than 1.5 million people registered in the waiting list.
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

Yes, I have something to test here because I use samsung galaxy tab with opera mini browser and I can't see youtube in a post within this forum: http://www.gawaher.c...alia/?p=1281386 the link I want to display is: