7 replies to this topic

#1 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

There was an enemy of Islam among the Mushriks of Makkah during the lifetime of the Prophet. He is known as a stern enemy of the Prophet.

Although, this person was a great evil enemy of Islam and a staunch opponent of the Prophet, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will grant him a reward in the afterlife for a specific good deed he did. This shows that Allah even rewards the most evil enemy of Islam for a good deed.

Questions:

1. Who is the enemy of Islam who will receive a reward although he is in Hellfire for eternity?

2. What reward or mercy will he receive for the good deed that he did in this world?

3. What did the enemy of Islam do that caused Allah to bestow on him this clemency?

This question is important, because if this scum gets such a reward and clemency, then we should never give hope for ourselves with regards to the Rahmah of Allah.

I am planning to leave this question for one week, before I give you the answers.

Edited by Kai Thaabit, 28 November 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#2 SaracenSoldier

SaracenSoldier

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

This is interesting. I don't know the answer but lets see if anyone else does. 

#3 fathi

fathi

• PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

There was an enemy of Islam among the Mushriks of Makkah during the lifetime of the Prophet. He is known as a stern enemy of the Prophet.

Although, this person was a great evil enemy of Islam and a staunch opponent of the Prophet, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will grant him a reward in the afterlife for a specific good deed he did. This shows that Allah even rewards the most evil enemy of Islam for a good deed.

Questions:

1. Who is the enemy of Islam who will receive a reward although he is in Hellfire for eternity?

2. What reward or mercy will he receive for the good deed that he did in this world?

3. What did the enemy of Islam do that caused Allah to bestow on him this clemency?

This question is important, because if this scum gets such a reward and clemency, then we should never give hope for ourselves with regards to the Rahmah of Allah.

I am planning to leave this question for one week, before I give you the answers.

1. Abū Lahab

2. his torment will be lessened the space between a thumb and index finger

3. He freed a slave

#4 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Questions:

But we should take into account that is based on a dream of "Alabbas / Auroah" and the prophet has no narration about that......

1- Abu_lahab

2- his torment will be reduced on Mondays

3- He set free a maid "Thoyabah", when his brother Abdullah, the prophet father, been born  

#5 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Answers:

1. The enemy of Allah was Abu Lahab

2. He is allowed to receive a few drops of cooling water.

3. He freed a slave-girl.

#6 fathi

fathi

• PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

can you post the hadeeth on this?

#7 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

Assalamu Alaykum

It needs to be mentioned that there is no reduction of his punishment, but his punishment is slightly less severe compared to others such as Abu Jahl and the wife of Abu Lahab. He will not benefit from the reward, because the drop of water does not improve his situation at all. The deeds of the disbelievers are null and void, but his deed caused him to be in a better position than Abu Jahl. The reward is just in comparison to folks like Abu Jahl and Fir'awn. His situation is still much worse than the situation of Abu Taalib. He still has to eat from Zaqqum and all the horrendous torments will make him suffer tremendously.

I should have mentioned that the information about this thing is from a dream of a righteous person, but not a direct saying of the Prophet.

Please, read this for more information:

http://islamqa.com/en/139986

Edited by Kai Thaabit, 11 December 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#8 october

october

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Religion: Believer without religion

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

your all evil in your hearts