I am new here, I live in the UK and I am 21 ! I am interested in Islam and I am here to get more informations about the Islam. I am a bit scared to learn more about it because I think it is always dangerous to be a Muslim in the UK, because all these terror stories some people think every Muslim is the same, but I don't think that! I searched for a Masjid to go near my City and in my City but these Masjids doesn't reply.
When I lived in Germany ( I live in the UK since over a year ) I had a Circumzision but when I wanted to go in a Masjid to become a Muslim I moved to the UK. After a while I lost the believe a bit because here is no Masjid and muslims who would help me on my way! My fiancee is british and not religious so she cant help me too and she doesn't like it anyway. Well, my questions are now :
1. Does this website got something like a chat or message box where people can write to me and I can write to people ? Or is it really just the Forum ?
2. Are here people from UK maybe Hampshire ?
3. How should I deal with discrimination if I would become a Muslim ?
4. I want become an Officer or Soldier in the UK so I am kind of scared that I can't do this job as a practising muslim ?
5. Is that a Problem that my fiancee is a non-muslima and that she doesn't give much about the Islam ?
6. Do I can become a Muslim without going to a Masjid ? ( I would like to go to a Masjid to learn the Quran but I don't think that here is a Masjid who accept me, I searched but couldn't find one )
7. Would the Muslim community accept me ? Not long ago people tried to burn down the Masjid in my city, so maybe the muslim community don't like " westerners ".
8. I am a newbie so it would be nice if somebody could maybe write to me and help me a bit with the website and with my way to Islam, I am not sure I am doing the right thing ?
well, I hope I didn't asked too many questions and I hope I didn't offend anyone.