• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:14 AM

Maybe you'll get off your fake moral high horse when you realise that America has been the biggest perpetrator and sponsor of the worst crimes against humanity of the past and current centuries - more so than their secularist nazi counterparts.
Maybe research america's use of the u.n as a prodding, blackmailing, "wmd" intelligence gathering and invasion tool, maybe research america's role in occupying half of korea via a proxy mercenary president after murdering and massacring the japanese into submission with wholesale death after the purposefully engineered attack on pearl harbour followed by the attempt to occupy all of korea via the criminal traitorius mercenary force whosenso called leaders massacred any set of pepole who dared to even sympathize with the real korea (north) and sent half a million conscripted citizens on a forced march only to embezel the food money and starve them to death on the way, google KOREAN WAR, the U.N COMFORT WOMEN, AMERICAN COMFORT WOMEN before you start waving strawmen that you engineer, enrage and manipulate yourself as a tool to attempt to justify unjustified aggression.

maybe you learned history in a state run school and stopped there because you felt that their certificate was enough to make you feel somehow accomplished - hence the short selective memory span? Or maybe being a capitalist you do it on purpose as a means of subsidized livelihood?

Edited by abz2000, 14 March 2017 - 08:31 AM.

#122 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

More excuse making eh , abz2000 . Would you also like to run down the last 3000 years of history and see who are the bloodiest of murderers ?

You are aware that your attempt to rationalize the behavior of utter cowards and savages is totally pathetic .The FACT that you can not bring yourself to condemn DAESH says a lot about your so- called " morality " .

Save your sermon for someone as ill-informed and biased as yourself .  You can not even sympathize with your fellow Muslims who have been victimized by far the most, by DAESH .....but maybe there is a reason for that ?  Maybe you are ideologically linked and thus a sympathizer and approver of these heinous savages .

I wave no Straw-man , and by your use of the term , simply proves you have no idea of what it is, in context to this discussion.

Ironically it is YOU who are using Straw-man arguments .

Well no matter who or what you are ,that is no of consequence to me, nor of the greater issue that DAESH's days are now numbered , they will be destroyed and their leaders hunted down and killed , and that is a fate well deserved . They will not be martyrs by any stretch of the definition of that word . They are vile savages , whose purpose is to murder ,rape ,steal ,and destroy .

As I said , there is no debate here , only condemnation which you can not find .  You said adios ,so -good riddance .

#123 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:29 AM

:) no need to be confused, the truth is so plain to see.....for those who care to use their faculties of intellectual reasoning.......

noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

Therefore, when you begin a secularist atheist push against the true faith that your satanic puppet masonic (lol they almost always get the top posting after "independence" from the mother of harlots) predecessors have been busy setting up and use spectacular false flag attacks such as the controlled wtc building 7 demolition, then claim that you feel terrorized by a single man whom you have been working with for decades, but who has seen through your deceptions and told you to move your illegal occupation bases out of the arabian peninsula before you get bombed out - you are using a straw-man since most of his efforts are becoming reactionary to your schemes and ploys rather than progressive advancement.

When you nuture, arm and control a nation's leader and direct his wars with his neighbours from the pentagon, and then claim that he is the cause for your decision to illegally invade the region, you are using a puppet strawman to hide your malicioUS intentions.
When you set up bombings in Masjids and at funerals and religios gatherings, purposefully begin a sectarian chaos in order to prevent them from the unanimous attack against your pirate soldiers, then claim to be supporting them against a dictator and re-arm them whilst directing splintered forces on the battlefield with the lure of financial and logistical support, and then eventually turn them against each other from the background, then claim that the people whom you maliciously and purposefully manipulated, controlled and enraged are the demon, whilst using them as a vehicle to attack Islam, you are using a strawman.

Now coming to the leaders of the group called D.A (DAWLAH al-ISLAAMIYYAH) excluding "IISH" (fi-al IRAQ wa al-SHAAM ), I do not know them personally and my allegiance goes way above them.
If they comply with Islamic rules, I support them unequivocally, if they stray - I oppose them in such actions, however - given the alternatives - I would put my eggs in their basket on a political and social level unless and until something more near to Islam is presented.
The same goes for myself, I am forced by my faculties of reasoning to condemn my own actions and habits that fall outside the well disciplined and coherent guidelines and laws of Islam and seek to exert effort in coming closer to the way of life which the creator has chosen, and having experimented with many modes of life, have come to the inescapable conclusion that Islam is the best and most stable and coherent way in this life and for eternal prosperity.

If I was in the position of the Iraqi mujahideen and saw my companions being tortured to death by invading secularist pirate hordes, regularly seeing 50 -100 bodies with u.s army issue cable ties binding their hands behind their backs and holes drilled in their heads in order to extract information electronically, seen family members raped and murdered before my own eyes, I too would probably have taken a similar approach to what some mujahideen leaders have done.

Regarding your words of bravado, the final outcome remains to be seen, and no, the murder of every living creature on earth would not be able to destroy my morale since my source of strength and succour transcends life on earth.

:) just as you sow good or evil, you will reap the like, if your intention was to concentrate and route the people in a certain spot, God will look into it and accept it as a service if you were just, correct , sincere and truthful in your approach.
If you were unjust and false, he will concentrate and route you even if your forces be a million strong and under eighty banners.
Think the Quran is magic derived from of old? The word of a mortal? God has given you resources in abundance and even caused your children to be by your side in the top most postings, want more?
Repent to God or make the challenge, we shall see what 2018 brings :) - coz above it is nineteen.
Settle down in office this year and take the time to think about it. ;)

Take a lesson from pharaoh and his forces who had unjustly resolved to "remove them from the face if this earth" but was FLUNG by his own hands along with his secularist forces - into the sea. :)

.....if only you knew who you have been trying to play, you would have realized that He is hemming you in.

1 The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).

2 And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

3 They belied (the Verses of Allah - this Qur'an), and followed their own lusts. And every matter will be settled (according to the kind of deeds: good deeds will take their doers to Paradise, and similarly evil deeds will take their doers to Hell).

4 And indeed there has come to them news (in this Qur'an) wherein there is (enough warning) to check (them from evil),

5 Perfect wisdom (this Qur'an), but (the preaching of) warners benefit them not.

6 So (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withdraw from them. The Day that the caller will call (them) to a terrible thing.

7 They will come forth, with humbled eyes from (their) graves as if they were locusts spread abroad,

8 Hastening towards the caller. The disbelievers will say:
"This is a hard Day."

Edited by abz2000, 15 March 2017 - 08:06 AM.

#124 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

Here are some of my initial posts on the subject of whether it was wise to fight in alliance with and under the direction of nato:

https://www.islamicb...massacre-2.html

http://www.islamicbo...help-syria.html

http://www.islamicbo...ory-coming.html

http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

https://www.islamicb...-country-2.html

https://www.islamicb...tml#post2842288

Edited by abz2000, 15 March 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#125 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

This should give more of an idea about clutching at VARIOUS strawmen to further your criminal goals:

US will allocate $5m to finance Syria opposition

February 18, 2006

The United States will allocate $5 million to finance the Syrian opposition, the State Department said yesterday, two days after announcing a similar initiative for the Iranian opposition.

The State Department said in a statement that it will give the money
“to accelerate the work of reformers in Syria.”

The money would come from the department’s Middle East Partnership Initiative, it said.

The State Department announced on Wednesday that it would seek $75 million to step up efforts — through extra broadcasts and other activities — to influence democratic change in Iran.

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said yesterday that the United States wants to strengthen its sanctions against Syria and is trying to convince other nations to follow suit.

“We intend to use the Syrian Accountability Act and use it to its fullest,” the top US diplomat told Congress, referring to a 2003 law that allows the US administration to impose sanctions against Syria. The law, which provides for a series of six diplomatic, economic and financial sanctions, was partially applied in May 2004 by President George W. Bush, but some sanctions have yet to be used.

“The Syrian Accountability Act is a very important tool,” Rice told the House of Representatives International Relations Committee.

“We’ve used a great deal of it,” she recalled.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQcyphK-Qo

Edited by abz2000, 15 March 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#126 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

WOW  , what a bundle of Cut and Pastes !   

And all because you can not bring yourself to condemn DAESH !  You can not do that can you ?

You are truly pathetic .

Well  , I guess it is unfortunate then for you , that DAESH is in it's last days , no time for you to join .

#127 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

WOW , what a bundle of Cut and Pastes !

And all because you can not bring yourself to condemn DAESH ! You can not do that can you ?

You are truly pathetic .

Well , I guess it is unfortunate then for you , that DAESH is in it's last days , no time for you to join .

Lol - first of, there is no such thing as a group called D.A.I.I.S.H, and I can see how you use the foreign sounding acronym for pschological purposes.

Secondly, I would be more inclined to condemn DAWLA AL SHAYTAAN FI AL WASHINGTON DC.
which spells something like D.A.S.F.A.W.D.C since it - along with it's allies (including secular zionists) has and does commit more crimes against the people of the pkanet than assad and I.S combined and is therefore more worthy of condemnation.
If any ought to be destroyed, it first ought to be those who try to force Godless secularism, greed, promiscuity, adultery and endless wars upon the people of the planet in order to feed their insatiable usury and war machines in service of Shaytaan.
Btw, before you falsely accuse me of resorting to ad hominem ...which you are obviously (judging from the post above) guilty of..... are any of your troops allowed to refuse to stand guard at the church of satan in california on moral grounds?

Edited by abz2000, 15 March 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#128 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

Wow again !! you are pathetic , can not even bring yourself to speak the denigrating acronym for ISIS . Hey man I think you really missed your calling .

Do you regret not joining this group ?

And you bring up the term "straw man ",  and accuse me of using that type of argument , yet you have done nothing but using that type of argument . You fail miserably at raising yourself above tacit approval of DAESH .

As I said ,there is no debate regarding these savages of DAESH . If you think there is , that simply means you approve them . You have gone from rationalizing their actions to justifying it  .

YOU ARE TRANSPARENT .

Well there's still time for latecomers eh abz2000 ?  You display a propensity for this group of heinous cowards ,savages and destroyers .  I've heard no condemnation coming from you , only excuse making .

In my mind you are no better .  I now know what and who you are "inclined "to condemn  and who and what you truly approve .

And you call yourself a Muslim ???????  You make your own case against yourself . Do not accuse me of ad hominem attacks ,when your own words describe and define you quite clearly . I merely make objective observation based on your own words . Apparently you can not hide from your own moral values .  Out of the mouth comes the abundance of the heart .

You have expressed yourself  , and I find your morality hypocritical and pathetic .

#129 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

Rather than reporting your trolling and prodding post attempting to derail the thread and turn it into a b#tching contest - since you have obviously no intellectual response and have resorted to name calling and b#tching like a sl#g without valid reason, I'll just tell you'to go (insults removed by admin. User banned) and hope both the last two off-fhread posts get deleted.
I hate whinging to mods about obvious trolls with malintent.
Adios.

Edited by dot, 16 March 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#130 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

Derail the thread ???  The Thread is about the Islamic state, a.k.a. , ISIS ,a.k.a. , DAESH . WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID ?  this is not a bit#hing contest , this is a statement , a statement of condemnation of a group of psychotic religious maniacs who have thus far proven themselves  , savages and barbarians bent on destruction . 

And WHAT "name calling " have I engaged in ????   By recounting your own words ? An objective and ACCURATE description of your own  self described moral views is name calling ?

I have more than valid reasons to come to the conclusion regarding YOU and your so called "morality ".You are afraid to criticize or condemn DAESH , in fact you FEAR even using that Term .And this can only indicate ONE THING - YOU FAVOR AND APPROVE DAESH AND IT 'S HEINOUS ACTS.

You hate whining to mods ? Really after your vile insults regarding my mother ? How dare you  ! I will lodge a complaint about you and your filthy mouth .

Again you say "Adios " but you keep returning , and each time you do , you only expose more of your warped morals ,and now your perverted foul mouth .

I imagine you are greatly disheartened by the impending destruction of DAESH , well suck it up abz2000 , soon they  will be no more . Your heroes will be dead .

Edited by ECLIPSE, 16 March 2017 - 02:47 AM.

#131 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:48 AM

You call this adult language and behavior abz2000 ??? Post #129

Edited by ECLIPSE, 16 March 2017 - 02:50 AM.

#132 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

I cut the futile conversation and gave you bad advice regarding your mom forgetting that ur an atheist and don't have any fixed inhibitions or solid guidelines. Don't want to give you any haram ideas, please don't do it. Really, please.

Anyone observing the quality of the "conversation" would realize how one of us was dismissing all surrounding facts and leading it into a spiral of senseless ad hominem attacks similar to that which is seen in a kindergarten or primary school playground. Nea nea nea nea nea.

Back to topic, :)
we humans are like sheep for the slaughter anyways, every single one of us awaits death with nothing else about our lives more certain, so who in their right minds wouldn't envy those who save themselves from the trials and debaucheries of this life and fight and die in God's service? Isn't it better than dying for bush or obama or clinton or trump, or $5,000 a month with eternal hell as a final reward? (Especially when they know about 9/11).
I can see how someone with a limited vision of the spectrum would be bewildered by it but think about it rationally dude - if eternity is true, doesn't it make sense to make sacrifices in this base mammalian life which usually lasts as long as it takes for a stone to reach the bottom of hell?

Sit down and fink about it, and please don't do anything bad to your mom, Islam strictly forbids sexual relations with one's mother, sister, daughter, maternal and paternal aunts, neices, and a few others specifically mentioned.
Repent if you fell that low, It falls really short of and goes against shariah standards. Hopefully you won't just dismiss it as fundamentalist preaching and rebel for the sake of opposition.

God knows what type of diplomat i'd make.
Certainly not the type that usually willingly and nonchalantly compromise their God given rights at the u.n.

Surah 110. Succour, Divine Support

1. When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,
2. And thou dost see the people enter Allah.s Religion in crowds,
3. Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).

Edited by abz2000, 16 March 2017 - 08:17 AM.

#133 abz2000

abz2000

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
Again you say "Adios " but you keep returning.

Indeed God loves those who repent of their faults and return to His service, my father Adam also ate of a tree and repented, I must therefore keep that in mind even though the buds have allured me since youth and I grew up in brittain where it's not too socially stigmatising. Difficult to say no to £2gbp/oz even though one knows that they'll end up feeling less guilty about watching ###### and dreaming up (with the prodding of the embedded bci microchip - courteousy of america and it's underlying system of kufr) perverted fantasies about gangbngs and beauty queens.

Gotta focus on the kingdom of heaven within also, whilst we strive to make God's will dominant on earth - as it is in heaven. It all requires jihad of the nafs.....
But I digress, if there was anyone giving a worthy response to your nonsensical strawman hit pieces, I would have sat back and not had to reply.
But the fact is that a reply was required.......

......there ya go, I just gave you some more reason to attack unislamic actions by using me as the despised vehicle. Cui bono? :) now you can claim that I'm tripping and don't know what I'm on about, but at least readers will be able to sift through the comments and draw their own conclusions.

I admit, I have fallen short of Islamic morals and need to do better, you too appear to claim that Islam is the truth and more honourable and dignified way and that it I'm hypocritical; you would be correct about the first part, but regarding the second - nope, hypocrisy is claiming to believe in and love God whilst concealing hatred for the truth, the only source of truth and justice - which is God, and those who seek to walk aright according to the guidance given to us by the all wise Creator of the heavens and the earth.
Human weakness consists of falling shirt, however, strength and healing comes through admitting when one is wrong and earnestly seeking to repent from faults and drawing nearer to truth and justice, and no-one can guide closer to justice than God who created us and knows what's good for every fibre of our being.
I don't want to devolve into a base animal and would like to live in dignity as a decent Muslim evolving upwards day by day from strength to strength. Kufr leads to base mammalian devolution and Islam is the only model that has survived the historical test of time since Adam.
I also know that community plays a huge role in character, cultural habits and passed on traits - and that I must therefore strive hard to build an Islamic community around me just as a farmer needs his neighbouring fields to have good grain in order for his good grain to stay good over the years or for his low grade grain to evolve into high quality grain.
Got a problem with that?
Think Allah will not help those who seek to establish Islam in this world and in eternity?
Read quran chapter 22 verses 8-15.

Adios :)

Edit:
Back again! :)
I was looking at alexa rankings and noticed something weird about syria and iraq, this maybe due to trauma and the desperate need for comfort and escape, some of the external turmoil may also be due to the conflicts and furqaan happening within as people wake up to the satanic secularist assault on the soul and seek to jump out of the simmering foul pot of kufr and ingratitude that is tearing away at every strand of their dna, a heirloom that is priceless.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oFVOJf0TzY

The image below is an edited version of the signboard of the restaurant office "happy go lucky funeral parlour" on drury lane in london, those who are near it might benefit from a careful look at the actual representations not clearly visible from 2D pictures.
134213007817962_1.jpg

The following is claimed to be a "daiish" (which it was called at the time) street artist's advice to people:
Good advice I hope you'll agree.

Isis%20media%20mind%20warning_zpsm3fhrii

Caption reads: don't let the (news?) media play (/ fool around?) with your mind (/intellect?).

Doesn't really satiate my ego to speak so plainly, but I know I speak the mind of many.
I is jus' a servant getting to know my place, no worries, coz it doesn't dent the message one bit, rather enhances it potently.

Edited by abz2000, 16 March 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#134 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:57 PM

abz200 , are you trying to bury your juvenile mentality , which led you to post such a vile remark regarding my mother ? Yiu think you can use your cut and pastes to erase the filth that has already exited your mouth ?

The issue here is simple , you either oppose DAESH and all it's works or you favor and approve them . There are no in-betweens , as this is not a religious issue it is one of humanity vs savage nihilism .

You have , however shown your stripes .  And I know you have no shame , for that would require a normal human standard of morality , which you lack .

Your insistence on attempting to rationalize and justify your position on DAESH proves your moral standards  are sub-human . I'm surprised that you can comfortably navigate amongst a civilized society , which you no doubt live in . You take up the ideology of brutal sub human savages , yet prefer to live in comfort amongst those who you seemingly profess [at least by implication] to hate .

But given your stated and implied position , it is not surprising to find hypocrisy amongst  your several moral failings and defects .

BTW ,  I am NOT an atheist , and have never stated nor implied that I was . That is your conclusion based on your narrow minded  assumptions and faulted perceptions .

There is most certainly an Almighty God ,the ONLY GOD , and it would do you well to seek Him out , before you destroy yourself or someone else .

Edited by ECLIPSE, 16 March 2017 - 05:58 PM.

#135 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,135 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Dear Eclipse

Its no use to make a discussion with a Daesh supporter. Our forum rules doesn't allow such people to stay here anyway.

That said, I find it interesting to discuss your status as a believer without a religion.

Are you interested? If so, I'll start a new discussion and invite you there..

#136 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

I'm glad to see abz2000 banned , not simply for his personal insult to me , but for a much greater offense of supporting  such violent people as those of DAESH . I would be glad to share my views of belief in the One God .

#137 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,135 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Great. I've started a new discussion here:

Disscussion-with-believers-without-religion/