• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ibadat

ibadat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

To get close to Allah we should always tried to follow the 5 pillars of Islam and by the grace of Allah, we can achieved the eternal peace and feel blessed to have such a great offering.

Turn to Allah and enlighten your soul as you get access to an array of Islamic Services with world class user experience. Listen to the holy Quran in the voice of some of the most eminent muezzin’s from across the world, along with a host of special features and options: Prayer alerts, live prayer relay from Mecca, Qibla, a Masjid locator and a collection of Duas from the holy Quran, will help you connect with the merciful and always stay in touch with your spiritual side.
The most comprehensive Islamic application in the market is visually stunning and very easy to use. It has every attribute that a follower of Islam would need in order to be spiritually connected to his religion in day to day life.

This application has been keeping me alerted of each and every Salah time, Qibla direction and lets me know about the nearest Masjids around me when I am away from home.

#2 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,117 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:29 AM

Wa alaikum assalam
to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As this section is only for introductions, please start a new topic in another section for your question/discussion., and we will be glad to respond to you there, instead of this closed topic.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice!. Drink all you can.