• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mubashira

Mubashira

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

Assalamu alaikum.......Feeling depressed...before three months ago I had missed miscarriage..it took alot of time to heal mentally from it after that I got pregnant again but it also ended in miscarriage ..now I am totally upset..But I have strong faith in Allah..I know it will be all right.In shaa Allah.Me and my husband really need a child and praying for that..also requesting for your valuable dua..please make dua for me..May Allah bless us with a righteous and healthy child.(Aameen summa aameen)

#2 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,204 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu

May Allah The Merciful bless you both with a righteous and healthy child insha'Allah sister.

#3 Tunisia

Tunisia

Happily married :)

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

Assalamu alaikum.......Feeling depressed...before three months ago I had missed miscarriage..it took alot of time to heal mentally from it after that I got pregnant again but it also ended in miscarriage ..now I am totally upset..But I have strong faith in Allah..I know it will be all right.In shaa Allah.Me and my husband really need a child and praying for that..also requesting for your valuable dua..please make dua for me..May Allah bless us with a righteous and healthy child.(Aameen summa aameen)

My sympathy goes out to you, and my prayers that one day you will know the joy and blessings of holding your own child. I have had a miscarriage and though it was early in the pregnancy I thought I would never be able to go through that again, my second child was born premature and only lived a short time. We were left bereft, our loss intensified by knowing and loving our baby for a little time only. But God never lets us carry more than we can bear and I believe our trials makes us stronger. Our third child, although premature was strong and healthy and our family grows with our next baby due in September God willing. Never give up hope, stay strong in your faith and God will provide.

God bless and keep you.