• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 manika13

manika13

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

A 16 year-old girl coming from a strongly religious (christian) country but not a religious family. Been thibking ro convert for 6 months already but faced so many problems and thought of commiting suicide for a few times. I am having mental breakdowns every month due to life I am running right now. I have issues with my parents ( they found out about my thoughts and been doing eberything, Everything to change my mind). My grandma is sick and is almost dying, my mom is in other country because they are divorced and I am seeking the help of Allah. I was praying and praying and I know He is testing me but I just cannot go in very details about what is going on in my life. Sisters and Brothers I am from USA but not going to specify the state. Plese Please tell me what to do. Of I turn 18 and tell my parents about my continious thoughts they will literally take me back to my country and my dad is really strict. Also there are rarely any Muslims at my school. My jeart is melting every time I pray or think about Allah please please help me. I don't know what to do. i have read TONS of articles and verses from/about the Quran and have a big knowledge about the religion itself. Please help me. And please keep me in your duas...
I tried to tell my mom why I wanted to convert and how it would change my mind but she told it to my Dad and so it went....
I am dying inside

#2 Zahra1

Zahra1

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Reading islamic books

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:30 AM

Hello,

Welcome.

I really want to help you in this difficult situation.

I couldn't send you a private message, as you don't have this option.  Can you allow it, please?

#3 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

Salam dear sister

Just go ahead and revert to Islam sister. You would be much better when you do. Do not let anyone stand between you and your Creator. You can become a Muslim right now, int the comfort and privacy of your own room, if you so desire. That doesn't mean you have to tell everyone about it. You can let them know when the time is right, not necessarily right away.

If you believe that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is his messenger, you've got all it takes to become a Muslim.

Read this now : Quick How-to Guide For New Muslims

#4 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:37 PM

Wa alaikum assalam
to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As this section is only for introductions, please start a new topic in another section for your question/discussion., and we will be glad to respond to you there, instead of this closed topic.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice!. Drink all you can.