• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mordor

Mordor

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

How do we reconcile evolution with the story of adam? We cant deny evolution since all the scientific community acknowledges it and it has overwhelming evidence that no rational human being can deny...and yet in the quran it says that adam and hawwa were the first human beings and all other humans came from these 2.....did we perhaps misunderstand the story all along? Please i have been struggling with this question my whole life

#2 Absolute truth

Absolute truth

• IF Guardian
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

Are you muslim ?

#3 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

[quote name="Mordor" post="1289735" timestamp="1492456018"]
H... I'm dening, Does it make me non-rational human. In fact all the Arab people about 500 million and almost 1.7 billion Muslem including rational scientists in every field; (I'm not sure about china, japan, Russia... If they believe the same) evolution is the weakest ever theory from scientific[oint of view while the most politically, financially and media supported theory. It's alive because of the many hoaxes and scientific depiction it received in the last century (Like the Peltdown-man hoax)
Only the western countries teach it as what you said. They grow it in children (including Muslem children in the west) just like religion. they frighten them to ask or think, using the same way you are trying to use right now

I believe the one who looks down on the opinion of almost half of the world makes him the real irrational blindly-driven arrogant person.