• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Noom3

Noom3

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

please find me a verse in the quran that specifically orders the massacre of children and infantas like the holy bible.??

your holy book specifically talks of even killing the infants.that is so sad.

#42 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

quote from your holy bible

"Now, go and attack Amalek. Completely destroy all that they have. Don't spare them, but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, both ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

do i need to say more.

Don't see what your problem is. The Qur'an has verses along the same lines. Do you think God has to excuse to mankind His righteous wrath? There is a purpose to everything God does (at least there is in the Bible), who are you to question God?

He is not questioning God. He is questioning the authenticity of your man-made books. True God would never order the killing of children and infants. These are crimes against humanity that God The Merciful would never order anyone to commit for whatever reason. This mean thought is clearly human thinking. Its another clear evidence that your books are fake.

Even though you are now a mother, you still don't have the natural instinct to abhor such teachings and realize on your own that they must be fake, never from true God.

Approving crimes against humanity is something this forum rules stands firmly against. Please take the time to re-evaluate your thoughts. Contact me when you are ready to abhor such fake teachings.

#43 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

Having known verses in the Bible , is hardly approving crimes against humanity . I find that statement a bit facetious .  There are many verses in the Muslim holy book where muslims are encouraged to "strike at the neck of non-believers "  "find and kill them wherever they are " etc. You know as well as anyone who has read the Q'uran that such verses exist . Furthermore the same or worse can be found in the Haddith and Sunna as well as the writings of Muslima and Bukari .  Infidels had children and infants too , and what became of them ?   So the argument using accusations of barbarism incudes recorded actions as well as written words .And there is a mountain of evidence in this respect .

The argument however revolves around the person of Jesus , if I'm reading the thread correctly . So to call "fake"  all that he had said and done as was recorded in the NewTestament , as well as several secular sources is not only a poor argument but an unsubstantiated one .  Especially when Jesus, or as muslims call him Issa , is revered by both Christianity and Islam . So what parts of the narrative of his life , words, and deeds are you willing to call fake , and by who's authority does one make that claim ?

#44 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

Having known verses in the Bible , is hardly approving crimes against humanity . I find that statement a bit facetious .

So you too support the killing of children and infants just because those fake words are in the bible. Another forum rule violator.

Approving crimes against humanity is something this forum rules stands firmly against. Please take the time to re-evaluate your thoughts. Contact me when you are ready to abhor such fake teachings.

#45 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

To all Christians who were misguided to believe that their current books are divine words of our creator, there are several parts which are true teachings of our creator, but there are also many parts that were purposely injected in your books by humans over the years. For example, Joshua had a desire to win wars and wipe out entire nations, so he wrote words in his book as if they were God's orders to kill women, children, babies, plants, cattle and everything. Our creator, the creator of all things, would never order such cruel behavior.  burn babies? Burn cattle? what good would possibly be the outcome of burning a baby alive, or a sheep? Those are clearly fake lines made by greedy blood-thirst humans to win wars and political advantages. If anyone cannot see that through their natural instinct, they must be blind or badly brainwashed. You should abhor those lines and consequently come to the understanding that your so called divine books are not entirely so. The next wise conclusion would be to abandon fake versions of your creator's message, and upgrade your belief to the true and final authentic message from your creator, The Quran. It has everything true Judaism and Christianity called for, plus a lot more to cover all aspects of life. Judaism and Christianity were not meant to be a destination nor a world religion. They were meant for specific times and specific communities, steps to prepare man to the complete religion of Islam, and the final message to the whole world, The Quran. That is why our creator took it upon himself to guard that final message against any falsifications until the end of time, something that His prior messages didn't have, due to their temporary nature.