Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rasheed gonzales

problem with site's cookies?

assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah.

each time i visit the site i have to log in again, although i have my settings set so that it should remember my login/pass for the next time i visit the site...

limadha?

PropellerAds

:P

If you can read this post, this might be the temporary solution till it get permanently solved by brother dot.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?amp;showtopic=480&view=findpost&p=7226"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?amp;showtopic=480&view=findpost&p=7226[/url]

:D

:D just found a temporary way to keep logged in the forum.

It can be either done by making this a homepage OR by logging in to the forum and then bookmarking that link. I will explain it.

First visit the forum normally and then login as usual. Now while you are logged in do two things:

1.Click on "Favorites" and then choose "Add to Favorites". Now this step is important: Click on the "Links" folder and then click "OK". Now your bookmark link of the forum should appear in the "Links" which appear above/below the address bar. So to visit the forum again, just click on this bookmarked link.

OR

2. To make this forum homepage, after logging into the forum, click on "Tools" and then choose "Internet Options" and then click the button "Use Current" and click "OK". This way you have made this forum your homepage, and whenever you open your browser you will be logged in.

Edited by AaTk

jazaakallahu khairan for the tips.

Assalamo alaikum

Cookie issue is now resloved, alhamdo l'Ellah

Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the past inconvenience :D