Islamic Forum
guidance

I Always Get Stuck

Bismilah..

Asalamou Alaicom wr wb..

hoping that you all are in the best of health and Iman,

you see, a newsarticle is what i'm ask to do for homework.

In such a short time i'm stuck on what topic to choose.

can i be given a brief head-start :D

jazakom Allahu Khair :D

PropellerAds

:D

Is there any particular subject or is it an open topic?

I would suggest you go through the local paper, and see whats most in the news *ahem* muslims *ahem*.

Yeah, it's an open topic. That's what makes it harder.

i'm not quite friends with the newspaper, however, i'm curently researching through ninemsn..

the problem is it's a homework task, which makes is due tomorrow :D

one side note, i don't want it be political... :D :D

Edited by Mujahidah Fi SabilIllah

Well lets see.............

in the paper today, there is:

Malaria which is killing one million people every year mainly in the developing world

The rise of housewives, a return to the 1950s for "independent women"

Anti-Terror Bill being passed with concessions

Bullies killing a young boy, by throwing him in a river

Maskhadov's death will be avenged warn chechens

the Jacko trial

Ok i could go on and on and on and on.....if your doing a newspaper report i suggest you "make" friends with that paper albeit for a short while. Just think of something that interests you and write an article (man i make it sound so easy) Or do what the trashy papers do, and put the biggest photo you can find and a small amount of text. You can say that not everyone reads broad sheets. :D

Jazak Allahu khair akhi..

those topic are quite interesting that you've just posted.. however, this really caught my attention:

Bullies killing a young boy, by throwing him in a river

But you see, how can a person right one anyway? I don't mean the format, but i see it pointless getting an article and writing it in my own words when its already writen in the best way/form it could be. Also, it sounds senseless wrighting a fake one .... or am i wrong :D

jazakom Allahu Khair

Well firstly am a ukhti :D. Instead of writing a false one, write about something that you know but you havent seen in the paper.

For example if i was to write about something, i would write about the poorest given the most chairty. I must say i saw something about this the other day, but it wasnt a full lenght article. The average hard working British Citizen will give more from his average wage, but big companies and those who earn over £100,000 give less.

Anyway goodluck inshallah. You will be ok. Just go on and on but end with a good conclusion so the last thing is good in their head. :D

have you picked a topic yet ?