Islamic Forum
dot

In Memorium

PropellerAds

Subhan Allah I am new to this forum and have never known these sisters but their stories have made me cry :crying: :crying: :D

May Allah grant them Jannah and ease the pain on their families. Ameen

salam wa alaikum

ameen to all the duas

althought i did not now the two people who have passed away it is a sad story.

may Allah grant their families mercy and peace and help them at this time. may Allah swt forgive thier sins.

jazakallah for telling us of this story

wa alaikum salaam

Asalamu'Alycom

What a very sad but extremely beautiful story.

Subhanallah I had tears reading it.

They have left a World of sadness, and have entered a World of Light,

Allah removed their pain and replaced it with eternal life.

Blessed be to those Muslims, who strived all their life,

And now they are Inshahallah waiting, to enter the gardens of light.

Allah bless their young souls, and cover them with your love,

And soon we will see their shining faces, whiter than a dove.

In their golden graves they wait, for only to be seen.

By our wonderful Lord Allah, who'll judge the kind and the mean.

Those lovely Muslims were so loving, and yet so kind and sweet,

And now they wait in happiness with Allah they will meet.

I hope you liked it Inshahallah. It was dedicated to those wonderful Muslims.

Asalamu'Alycom

What a very sad but extremely beautiful story.

Subhanallah I had tears reading it.

They have left a World of sadness, and have entered a World of Light,

Allah removed their pain and replaced it with eternal life.

Blessed be to those Muslims, who strived all their life,

And now they are Inshahallah waiting, to enter the gardens of light.

Allah bless their young souls, and cover them with your love,

And soon we will see their shining faces, whiter than a dove.

In their golden graves they wait, for only to be seen.

By our wonderful Lord Allah, who'll judge the kind and the mean.

Those lovely Muslims were so loving, and yet so kind and sweet,

And now they wait in happiness with Allah they will meet.

I hope you liked it Inshahallah.  It was dedicated to those wonderful Muslims.

Mashaallah , well said brother :D

Assalamu Alaikum Warhamatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un. May Allah (SWT) shower His mercy upon them both, and may they both enter Firdaus, Ameen. Although I didn’t get to know these wonderful sisters, I really felt for them. May Allah (SWT) reward them for their patience, and Inshallah they will have passed the test full of trials… Although I can see everybody praying for these two lovely sisters, I would just like to remind all the brothers and sisters that you should make Du’a for them from all your heart, forgive them, even though they seem such nice people, and I’m sure they are.. For if they had wronged anyone accidentally, and did not ask for their forgiveness in this life, they would not be forgived by Allah. So, please brothers and sisters, who knew them, clean your heart with forgiveness towards them both and continue to pray for them and for the Muslim Ummah. Always keep this du’a in your mind and heart:

ALLAAHUMMAGH FIR LILMU'MINIINA WAL MU'MINAAT, WAL MUSLIMIINA WAL-

MUSLIMAAT, AL AHYAA-U-MINHUM WAL-AMWAAT. [OH Allah, FORGIVE THE (MALE) BELIEVERS AND THE (FEMALE) BELIEVERS, AND THE (MALE) MUSLIMS AND THE (FEMALE) MUSLIMS, THE LIVING OF THEM AND THE DEAD

Do not forget them in your du’as. Remember, we all have an appointed time to leave this world, and we should all take this as a reminder, including myself, that we will all follow that same path one day, so prepare as much as you can for the next life, for you will never know when your time will come. Maybe in a few years, months, or even seconds. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiun. Allah (SWT) has sent this as a reminder- so wake up now, remember there are angels recording whatever you do/say/think. The Angel of death will suddenly take your life so be prepared for the time. And Inshallah we will all meet in Jannah AlFirdaus with our beloved sisters, Ameen. Keep praying for the dear Sisters and for the rest of the Muslim Ummah for everyone is in need of du’a. Jazzakum Allahu Khayrun for taking time to read this, and whoever reads this, please forgive for I will never know when my day will come.

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

:D

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un :D

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un-To Allah swt we belong and to Allah swt we shall return.

It was extremely sad reading the above posts....

May duas are with all those muslims have passed away..

May Allah swt ...widen their graves....May Allah swt give noor in their graves...safeguard all muslims from the punishment of the grave and grant all those muslims..who have passed away, are dying and will die.... a place in Jannah tul Firdus. Ameen

:D , Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon, May Allah SWT grant them Jennatul Firdous, ease the pain of their Families wa strengthen their Imaan wa Sabr. *InshaAllah fee Jennatin 'Aliiya* Allahumma Ameen to all the du'aa's.

Even though i dont know the sisters my eyes were in tears :D beacuse my mother died of cancer in 2003 at the age of 46 :D and so I know how her family must feel and you all must feel.

May Allah grant them both Jannah and grant the family and relatives with patience and harmony in the future.

Ammeen to all the du'a

Ameen Brother. Insha Allah, they are in the company of the Prophet :D and His Beloved Companion's (ra)...

Ameen To all dua's, Its really Painfull to loose a family member :D May Allah ease the pain of their Families And reletives :D

Assalamu alaikum

Sister Dana died just over a year ago. Time seems to fly by. Just goes to show, life is too short to hold grudges over petty things..:D

Ma'assalama

Allah bless them..i only knew sis Dana for a little while and she was sooo pleasant and nice... as soon as she knew i lived near toronto she invited me to her wedding.

Allah grant both sis Dana and sis Iman Jannatul Firdaws... Allah took them away from this world to spare them from the many sufferings and trials of this world.

:D I have not knew these gisl but from what i have heard they seemed like very nice girls.

May Allah reward them with jannah. Ameen

Inna lillelhi w inna ilahy rajeoon ! May Allah grant them Janatul Fardous without hisab and may Allah honour them to see his glory face Al kareem the highest reword and accompany them with All their love once in ever lasting peace and harmony...

Fe Amn Ellah

Al Faghera El Allah

Salaamu Alaikum

Well sis Dana is alive, turns out it was all a big misunderstanding.

May Allah forgive sister Eman, shower his mercy and blessing's upon her. Ameen.

subhannallah, every soul should tast death, may Allah grant those who passedway janatul fortowsa, and may Allah accept all of our duas, ya rab guide us to the path of almustaqeem, ameen

As salamualikum

WHAT? Sister Dana is alive?

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah swt grant her Jannat ul firdaus, and bless her family and loved ones with patience and strength.

Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum, that is sad news, from what I know she was a revert sister, right. may Allah forgive her and bless her with annatul firdaus, and may Allah make it easy for her family.

I was thinking about her 2 days ago, and made a PM but had'nt sent it to her yet.

Ya Allah!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

May Allah ease sis Natasha's passing into the next world, May He clean her from her sins, Increase in her blessings and give her a high status in Jannah :D