Islamic Forum
dot

In Memorium

:D

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

I just searched for her first post ...She was a convert of two years,May Allah grant her paradise

This was her first post

salams everyone

my name is natasha and i am a new muslim. i converted about 2 months ago but i dont really know many muslim people so hopefully that will change now. i look forward to getting to undrstand my new faith amd hopfully i becme associated with some muslims along the way.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4894&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4894&hl=[/url]

PropellerAds

aoa

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhe rajioon

that is truely sad news...may Allah (swt) grant her paradise, and her family patience and strength.

i did not know sister natasha but her circumstances brings home the truth that no one knows about life......who knows who will be here today...and gone tomorrow.....so sudden....i hope she did not suffer much and passed away peacefully

thank you for letting us know

wasalaam

Salaam

May Allah(swt) accept her in the highest gardens of paradise and make her passing easy on her family!

salams everyone

my name is natasha and i am a new muslim. i converted about 2 months ago but i dont really know many muslim people so hopefully that will change now. i look forward to getting to undrstand my new faith amd hopfully i becme associated with some muslims along the way.

.......it's so hard to imagine the person who wrote those exact words has passed away and is not among us anymore......

What more can I say, I am SO SAD!

Salaam

Inna Lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon.

May Allah :D grant her the best place in Jannah.

Wassalam

:D :D :D

May Allah be pleased with her, and grant her a high place in Jannah. Ameen

Very sad news. I was fearing death a lot over the past few weeks, and suddenly i hear such sad news. Natasha, ukhti, you will be missed.

Assalamu Alaikum

To Allah we belong, to Allah we return.

Alhamdullilah she took the shahada before it was too late..

This is so sad (and scary) we really do take life for granted, it could be us tommorow..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=wdPcKzgpSIs"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=wdPcKzgpSIs[/url]

Edited by [email protected]

Asalmau Alaikum,

I did not have the chance to know her but she sounds like a wonderful sister. May Allah grant her ease and a beautiful place in Jannah, insha Allah. Ameen.

Assalam ALaikum

May Allah (SWT) grant her Jannah.. ameen

May Allah (SWT) rest her soul in peace.. ameen

:D/Peace To All

:D, Wa Inna Lillahy Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

May Allah :D have mercy on her soul...

:D / Greetings to All

May Allah :D grant her peace in the Afterlife...

Salaam,

Thats sad to hear, makes us all think when its our own turn and whether we are prepared to meet our creater...

Inshallah you'll see her in Jannah

So sorry to hear that news.

May Allah grant her peace.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajio'oon :D May Allah swt grant her a place in Jannah Tul Firdaus :D to all the du'as

so saaaad she just posted 3 days ago

Ameen to all the duas.

:D / Peace to all,

This is the saddest news i read today...

Inna Lillahy Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon...

May Allah :D have mercy on her soul...

Sis Zabrina

Salaamu Alaikum

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun. Thats really sad :D she will be missed, Allah yerhamha :D

:D Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon

May Allah grant Sister Natasha Jannah firdaus. Ameen

:D :D

Assalamu alaikum

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon. :D

Ameen to all the duas.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Ameen to all the adiya.

:D 2nd person I heard of passing away in past 2 days.

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.........

:D :D :D

I remember sis Natasha's posts! I'm still in shock!

asalamulikum everyone

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give her peace and security on the in the grave and on the Day of Resurrection. May we meet her in Jannah, insha'Allah.

Here is her Revert Story:

im a new muslim and here is my story.

i grew up in an catholic orphanage which naturally resulted in a strict religious enviroment. I was adopted at birth as my paretns both died when i was very young.i was then adopted by parents who where abusive........ anyway i spent my life moving from one foster family to the other. so the only stability i haad was at the orphanage.

i always had a problem with religion especially with regards to trinity i simply could not understand why we could not worship god directly? why through his son? and also if christ had died for our sins to be forgiven then what was the point of doing anything for ourselves rite? i mean if ur already forgiven why bother?

i never voiced these ideas rather just stopped bothering with religion altogether. i also found many of the people at the orphanage who claimed to be good catholics twist the words of god to suit there own needs ( if i am to be prefectly honest this appears to be true with many muslims also) i didnt call myself a catholic but i still believed in god so i wasnt an atheist either. i simply refused to associate mysef wih srtuctured religion

at 18 i was told i was an adult and entilted to view my birth docuements ( which until this point i had been unable to get acess to.) upon getting this information i found out to my suprise that my biological mother had been a muslim and my biological father a revert muslim. my birth father had been a christian prior to his conversion and hadnt changed his name so evryone assumed he was catholic and put me in a catholic orphanage.

this was my first contact with the religion of Islam. i became really curious about muslims and Islam becasue i had always thought it was only arabs that where muslim. so i began studying varous aspects of the Islamic lifestyle. The turning point came when i confided in one of the nuns that i had been studying about muslims. She took my books with the purpose of refuting the religion instead 3 months later she said shahada!

after she reverted i became even more intersted in Islam and began studying intensely. i got a translation of the quran and with the help of this sister i realized this was indeed the truth. so i also said shahada 2 months ago and alhumdulilah am now muslim.

ok thast about it! sorry it was so long i tend to go on a bit!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4900&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4900&hl=[/url]

Salam

asalamu aleikum

What a sad news. In her very last post, she congratulated me for my reversion, now she is in the hereafter. It is a weird thing to realize that she is not among us anymore.

My Allah st honor her on the Day of Judgment and after that.

la ilahe illallah!! she went there with iman inshallah!!! allahu akbar. may Allah put her into His jannat