Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yank

For Once I Applaud Iran

Iran's 'desert vampire' executed

An Iranian serial killer who murdered at least 20 children has been executed in front a large crowd of spectators.

Mohammad Bijeh, 22, dubbed "the Tehran desert vampire" by Iran's press, was flogged 100 times before being hanged.

A brother of one of his young victims stabbed him as he was being punished. The mother of another victim was asked to put the noose around his neck.

The execution took place in Pakdasht south of Tehran, near where Bijeh's year-long killing spree took place.

The killer was hoisted about 10 metres into the air by a crane and slowly throttled to death in front of the baying crowd.

Hanging by a crane - a common form of execution in Iran - does not involve a swift death as the condemned prisoner's neck is not broken.

Calm and silent

The killer collapsed twice during the punishment, although he remained calm and silent throughout.

Spectators, held back by barbed wire and about 100 police officers, chanted "harder, harder" as judicial officials took turns to flog Bijeh's bare back before his hanging.

Bijeh was stabbed by the 17-year-old brother of victim Rahim Younessi, AFP reported, as he was being readied to be hanged.

Officials then invited the mother Milad Kahani to put the blue nylon rope around his neck.

The crimes of Mohammed Bijeh and his accomplice Ali Baghi had drawn massive attention in the Iranian media.

They reportedly tricked children to go with them into the desert south of Tehran by saying they were going to hunt animals. They then poisoned or knocked their victims out, sexually abused them and buried them in shallow graves.

They were found guilty of the murders of between 19 and 22 people, but local people believe the toll to be higher.

Baghi has been given a 15 year prison term.

"http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4353449.stm"]Source[/url]

Now that's the way I wish they would deal with child rapists here in America (and the world over for that matter)!

PropellerAds

:D

yeah, Child rapists must have a Mental Problem to think like that.

But Islamically, what does it say about people getting "even"

like one stabbed him

other but noose around the neck

I'm currently discussing this on a non-"http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] (well, this is the only "http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url] I vivsit), it seems every-one is praising Iran for this one.

wooo..that was pretty bloody....but he definitely deserved it...

but before I say anything else...is treatment like that Islamically allowed? like if they killed him..ok.... but torturing someone like that?

I dont feel bad for him at all of course....

but I'm just wondering...

Allah nows best

They should have flogged him a 100 times for each victim. Good job Iran :D

Whereas in the UK you can be out in 6 months.

But if you're a SUSPECTED to have links with alleged groups with possible links to suspected organisations allied to al-qaida, and generally dark skinnned, then you're in prison indefintely.

i think my post was lost in here...

the stabbing was not partof the punishment. the guy sneaked & stabbed the man. the security forces dragged him outta there.

Peace,

Well Yank, I'm glad that for once people like you are not disgusted with such a "brutal" and "inhumane" punishment being conducted in an Islamic country. :D

salaam

was that a sarcastic remark? because this is indeed a inhumane way of punishing, Islamically it is not right. you guys should clear things up for non muslims here, that this is not Islamic. but unfortuanatly you guys just stay quiet.

yeah it should b qucik , u r right... but other than that it was fine.

flogging was right too. that was the first punishment & death penalty 2nd.

Salams,

Hmmm, this is strange. I don't know why part of my post is missing.

Zuhahmed, I agreed with you in my previous post. They should have done it as quickly as possible.

Punishment to the samel level, but not more.

A Pakistani pedophile who abused 100+ children and dissolved the bodies of children in acid, was I think sentenced to death, cut in 100 pieces and dissolved in acid himself.