Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tamarbutah

What A Treat I Have For All The Tarteel Lovers.

:D

To you all....

I have a gift for you tarteel lovers this site is wonderful and dot if your watching your gonna really lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee

eeee this, not only do they have sooooo many reciters on this site in real player but also in video too. I think i'm gonna be hooked to it..heheh

ok ok,,, enough with the suspense you tell me..heheh :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/que.php?goto=videoe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qquran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/que.php?goto=videoe[/url]

enjoy and pass it to others you love.

masalaama

PropellerAds

Nice recitations.

I wonder something, in quite a few of the videos the qaris place their hands on their cheeks, almost like they're trying to cover their ears. Does anyone know why they do this? I've never seen anyone do it before :D

Uh..I forgot why Qari's do that.. I'll ask my bro if he knows. I think he does. :D

The term tarteel comes from the aayah: And recite the Qur’an with measured recitation)) Al-Muzammil 4. When Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, was asked about the meaning of “tarteel� he said, “means tajweed of the letters, and knowledge of the stops.�

That help any brother shez? :D

Jazakallah khair for sharing sis!

I always thought tarteel was the slow recitation but i was told couple of days ago its tajweed that the slow one sooooo i might have got this wrong any of those that know the difference can you please post here for us that are confused :D

Jazak Allah khayren

ohhhh love this smillee.... :D (its wasn't me honest ) hehe

Well actually Tarteel in the sense of Egyptian Qaris like Abdulbasit Abdulsamad and Al husari , Al Minshawi Rahamatallah Alaihim it is a blend of Of slow Tajweed and Maqaamaat recitation .

Maqaamaat meaning the arabic Music scales they read with , of course we are talking about quran here nt music :D .

but the Tunes they use to recite the Quran Is an ocean of knowledge in itself and take years of studying to perfect .

Shukran

Jazak Allah khayren Brother Al Faqeer it does make bit more sense i guess alot of people get confused about this, but anyway i do loveeeeeeeee this...:D

yes it is nice indeed, there are three different styles (tempos) in which the quran can be read tarteel the slow version and a medium one and even a fast one which is known as "hard" although each one of them must be strictly following the rules of tajweed meaning that each letter of the quran must be given its huquq (rights) ie prononciation and clearity etc.

:D for that link sister, although i prefer the recitations that are a bit more faster *smiles*

Nice recitations.

I wonder something, in quite a few of the videos the qaris place their hands on their cheeks, almost like they're trying to cover their ears.  Does anyone know why they do this?  I've never seen anyone do it before  :D

I think they do that so that they can hear themselves (their voices) better and make the recitation more perfect. Try it. :D

Interesting...............almo

t all of the shiekhs are clean shaven. :D

Edited by sis Qassab

Yeah I noticed that too... they have their mustaches but no beard. I wonder if they're in Turkey or Egypt or somewhere like that?

My two favorite... ok 3... no maybe four.. lol

Well, I really like Sheikh Abu Bakr ash-Shatery's recitation, also Sa'd al-Ghamidi and Ibrahim al-Jibreen (also his nasheeds), and Mishary Rashed al-Efasy. :D

Yeah I noticed that too... they have their mustaches but no beard.  I wonder if they're in Turkey or Egypt or somewhere like that?

Judging from their kufis I believe they're min masr/ egyptians. :D

Oh wow do we have to pick a favourite....I've got soo many for me best person for learning is Abdul Baset his voice is soooo clear, minshawy, hosari, ghamdi also sooooo many favourites i have on Islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link) a new one i've been listening to is Yasir Sabry who also has room on paltalk. Oh and also on that site there's Anwar As Shahhat and whats the others name....ok i better stop i don't want to overwelm you all hehe.

There's just too many i love...Alhamdulilah we have soooo many out there to listen and learn from.

Oh Brother Ibn Khaldon or Brother Al Faqeer on that site i have been told it's a recitation called ta7qeeq is that right ?????

I think it would be nice if one of you could post an artical explaining in detail the different recitations pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee insha'Allah. :D

hmm I cant seem to find any simple articles about it I am afraid, however what I could give is another "topic" thing on the same area. About the different Qirats that is.

THE AHRUF

First there is the issue nof Ahruf (dialects/modes). The Qur'an was revealed in seven ahruf, as is proved in many mutawaatir ahadith. This was because different tribes pronounced and spelled words differently. The forms matched the dialects of following seven tribes:

1.Quraysh

2.Hudhayl

3.Thaqîf

4.Hawâzin

5.Kinânah

6.Tamîm

7.Yemen

The revelation of the Qur'an in seven different ahruf made its recitation and memorization much easier for the various tribes. At the same time the Qur'an challenged them to produce a surah like it in their own dialect so that they would not complain about the incomprehensibility.

Regarding whether or not these ahruf have been preserved, there are three opinions, the strongest being that of Ibn Taymiyyah, Ash-Shatibee, Ar-Raazi, Ibn Katheer and Ibn Al-Jazaree and many others. They say that when Uthman rd was compiling the Qur'an, he had Zaib ibn Thabit record it without the vowelation and consonants to accomodate the different Ahruf. At some points where the ahruf differed greatly, they recorded it according to the Quraysh dialect. There are 4 benefits which show the Wisdom of Allah revealing the Qur'an in seven ahruf:

1. To facilitate the memorization of the Qur'an. The arabs did not all speak arabic in the same way. The ahruf eased the memorization and was significant in the preservation of the Qur'an.

2. To prove the miraculous nature of the Qur'an. For despite all the differences, the meaning of the Ahruf did not contradict one another, but rather were complimentary.

3. To prove the truthfulness of the Prophet Muhammad saws, for despite the fact that he was illiterate, the revelation of the Qur'an occured in different tribal dialects and different words, all of which consisted of the most fluent and eloquent speech of his time.

4. To honour the ummah of the Prophet Muhammad saws and show its superiority over all other nations.

THE QIRA'AT

Qira'at refers to the various manners of reciting the Qur'an. Each qiraa'a has its OWN rules of tajweed. In Murattal, it is not necessary to emphasize every vowel in clarity as it is in Mujawwad. Each qira'at is named after the Qari who was famous in reciting in that manner.

There are many different Qira'at, but Ibn Mujahid wrote a book on the seven most prominent. He did this on purpose to match the seven ahruf, but some people don't know that there are more than 7 qira'at. In fact, there are ten authentic Qira'at. For a qira'at to be authentic there are very detailed rules which we could discuss later if any wishes.

Here are the ten Qira'at with their famous Qaris:

1. Naafi' Al-Madanee. (Madinah)

Imam Malik recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often recited in this manner.

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Qaloon and Warsh.

2. Ibn Katheer al-Makee. (Makkah)

Imam Shafi recited in this manner.

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Al-Buzzee and Qumbul.

3.Abu Amr al-Basri (Basra)

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Ad-Doori and As-Soosee.

4. Ibn Aamir ash-Shami (Syria)

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Hishaam and Ibn Zhakwan.

5. Asim al-Kufi (Koofah)

Imaam Abu Hanifa recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often recited in this manner.

The 2 Qaris who prserved this recitation are Shuba and Hafs

6. Hamzah Al-Kufi (Koofah)

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Khalaf (who also has his own Qira'at #10) and Khallaad.

7. Al-Kisaa'ee

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Al-Layth and ad-Doori (same one as before).

8. Abu Ja'far Al-Madanee (Madinah)

The two Qaris who preserved this recitation are Isa and Sulayman.

9. Yaqub ibn Al-Basri (Basra)

Imam Bukhari recited in this manner.

The 2 Qaris who preserved this recitation are Ruways and Rooh.

10. Khalaf (same one who preserved Hamzah's recitation, but this is his own method of reciation)

The 2 Qaris who preserved this reciation are Ishaq and Idris.

Today 95% of the world recites Hafs an Asim, 3% Warsh an Naafi, .7% Qaloon an-Naafi, .3% Ad-Doori an Abu Amr and 1% Ibn 'Aamir.

I know its not really what you wanted dear sister, but :D I hope you found that a bit useful, but still I'll look around.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulah

At first I actually thought the topis the sheikhs were wearing were Christmas hats...

Jazak Allah khayren Ibn Khaldun all this information is great and i'm sure it's not only me it will benefit insha'Allah. Thanks alot :D

Also Shahaadil....

"At first I actually thought the topis the sheikhs were wearing were Christmas hats... "

That wasn't very nice to say...everyone has there own style so sometimes whatever we might think it's better to keep it to ourselves insha'Allah. Unless we can say nice things about each other. Sorry but i don't mean to sound harsh and if i ever say anything not nice please tell me too, so i can improve myself insha'Allah.