Islamic Forum
Ibn_Khaldun

Islam in Somalia

PropellerAds

Do u mean qabis as in tribes?

Allah did create us but if tommorow I break my tribe and form a new one and use that for my advantage & hate, it's my fault.

Edited by Mansoor Ansari

:D

If we continue to teach them, Somalia will just break apart. Somaliland, Puntland, Banaadir, etc.. all their own way.

Salaam,

yeah its tribes.And, you cant make tribes!You have to be born into 1.Its common lineage to a particular ancestor.

J

Salaam,

And akhee Mansoor Ansari, dont post what you tthink about the Quran, but waht you know based on tafseer by scholars.Saying what we think about the quran is haraam.

W.salaam

Time to go home now(and I am in Puntland--very peaceful compared to where I used to live--Mogadishu)

Salaam,

yeah its tribes.And, you cant make tribes!You have to be born into 1.Its common lineage to a particular ancestor.

J

Well then aren't we all part of the same tribe. Tribe of Adam.

Edited by Mansoor Ansari

Well then aren't we all part of the same tribe. Tribe of Adam

Yup, we are all human

Do u mean qabis as in tribes?

Is that the Indian or Arab word for it?

And this guy thinks he is "wadaad" while equally justifying qabyaalad. There might not be anything wrong with qabiil per se, but Soomaalis use qabyaalad, the negative side of qabiil. Know the difference, Mr Jihaad.

I know nothing of these stories about how the different Qabila were formed in Somalia. What i do know is the name of the Qabila which i do belong to. And it stops there. If the time comes i will teach my children what qabila they are but i will never instill in their hearts these deep rooted pride that usually comes along with belonging to a qabiil in Somalia.

And this guy thinks he is "wadaad" while equally justifying qabyaalad. There might not be anything wrong with qabiil per se, but Soomaalis use qabyaalad, the negative side of qabiil. Know the difference, Mr Jihaad.

Tone it down a litte saaxib. This aint RAS afterall :D

Edited by Tetsusaiga

no wonder,we are starving.so long you reject your race and call yourself arab.#.we threw the yoke of alien colonialist just to be sold to an even worse colonialist.we are africans,of nations and tribes,allways been.we have to stop being house niggers.###.it is only i andn i that will save the nation and the race.through logic,rationalism and atheism.#that our fathers and mothers had no choice but to take on the lies from arabia.##

for africa for the africans ahome and abroad

Edited by Zeinab

Arabs, just like all muslims are our brothers. Also, Atheism has no place in Somalia.

Insha'Allah Somalia will be an Islamic State

it is only i andn i that will save the nation and the race.through logic,rationalism and atheism

you're an ambitious one . I don't see any logic or rationalism in your reasoning.......

No!You should learn to read and understand before you post nonsense!I just said that qabeel is not haraam, and that it shouldnt be misused.People like yo ruin our nice little forum.Read the rules before the nice fellaz ban you.

J

You don't even seem to speak proper Soomaali, yet you mastered qabyaalad. That is sad reality.

Personally, my qabiil is nothing for me. Nevertheless, I never said it was "xaraan." Where did you get that from? However, qabyaalad is--and always was--xaaraan. A lot of us ignorantly and arrogantly misuse it. It, the qabyaalad, is why some clans are considered to be so-called "outcast," with no reasonable justification. I ask you a personal question: Do you believe the "outcast" clans should be considered inferior? Yes or no only.

Guest amani

sorry for my ignorance but what is qabeel and xaraan???

and a reminder just incase: anything not related to Islam or Muslims in this country is an off-topic post.

. :D

Edited by amani

orry for my ignorance but what is qabeel and xaraan???

Qabeel means clan/tribe

Xaaraan = Haram

But that does not change the fact that Qabeels were created by God!

Allah did create us but if tommorow I break my tribe and form a new one and  use that for my advantage & hate, it's my fault.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Allah say that he created Nations but does not mean Somolia, Suda, Saudi, India, USA with it's current boundries. Just like nations change... grow, unite, divide... tribes act in the same way. If uniting the tribes helps Somalia then do it, nothing wrong with it.

The bold part needs some attention

Edited by Mansoor Ansari

"Assalamu Alaikum,

Somalinet-the Islamic version---> (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muminuun.boardsxp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muminuun.boardsxp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php[/url]

This forum was created for the purpose of giving da'wah to our somali youngesters so please feel free to join and Insh'Allah post Islamic articles that will be of benefit to our youth or if not then Insh'Allah we hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from the articles, lectures...etc that are posted by our fellow brothers and sisters in faith.

Jazakum'Allahu kairan"

This forum was created by Proud Muslimah, it's a good site ya'll

Edited by 100%_muslim....

You don't even seem to speak proper Soomaali, yet you mastered qabyaalad. That is sad reality.

Personally, my qabiil is nothing for me. Nevertheless, I never said it was "xaraan." Where did you get that from? However, qabyaalad is--and always was--xaaraan. A lot of us ignorantly and arrogantly misuse it. It, the qabyaalad, is why some clans are considered to be so-called "outcast," with no reasonable justification. I ask you a personal question: Do you believe the "outcast" clans should be considered inferior? Yes or no only.

So you insist that I type in Somali to be fluent in Somali?You have got to be kidding man.I havlived within the boundaries od Somalia on and off for the past 8 years, so what did you expect?

Stop going off topic, allright?

And, I dont believe that nonsense that some Tribes are inferior to others

where in my posts did I even insinuate that?You justwant to cause fitna.

J