Islamic Forum
Ibn_Khaldun

Islam in Somalia

PropellerAds
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of the going-ons in Somalia over the past few weeks, or have all 22 pages worth of Somalis disappeared? :sl:

I feel really angry at the Somali people for allowing petty tribal conflicts to divide them when their country is invaded by Ethiopia, a non-Muslim country. I'm so rooting for Eritrea right now.

Let's hope and pray to Allah that Somalia is protected from non-Muslim rule.

i'm not rooting for any of them they should both stay out of our country and take their problems elsewhere

in the latest news mogadishu has been leveled almost 500+ people killed and thousands displaced and our very bright future with icu gone

can you believe for 6 months mogadishu was the safest city in africa

thank you america, thank you ethiopia and a special thank you to somalis

peace

Aden Abdullah Osman Daar may Allah mercy on him

our very first president has passed away at the age of 99

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Aden_Abdullah_Osman_Daar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Aden_Abdullah_Osman_Daar[/url]

peace

:sl:

^^^The Messenger of Allah said: 'He who does not show mercy to the people, then Allah will not be merciful to him.'

but on the other hand, when punishing u should kill him the same way he killed the victim

:j:

:no:

u could kill the person the same way he killed or u can be merciful to him and Allah will put u in a higher daraja. and the punishment awaits with Allah

Aden Abdullah Osman Daar may Allah mercy on him

our very first president has passed away at the age of 99

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Aden_Abdullah_Osman_Daar"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Aden_Abdullah_Osman_Daar[/url]

peace

sis i wouldn't trust wikipedia anybody can come in and post anything.

Edited by brother_in_islam

ignore the wikipedia part

he did die on his way to treatment in kenya though

Who wants to really hear real news from som?Its not rosy at all; well, it is.BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE!

hiii somali right here didnt know they were many of you on this forum :sl:

asalamu alakum

Lol. Same here; i didn't realise there would be so many.

How many of you that are not living there now, but in the west in a dugsi (forgot the exact translation.. but it's something like a group to memorize Quran..?)? Also, how many of you still speak Arabic?

If not, what happens when you come to the west?

I get really sad when I hear Somali youth say, oh, I used to before back there, or oh I forgot Arabic. I really admire Somalis in general for being so strong in their deen, alhumdulilah. To this day, alhumdulilah, I can say that I have never seen, heard, or read about any somali sister dressed inappropriately. But I do get sad when I see videos of young brothers trying to westernize themselves as if to adopt a new identity on youtube.

Assalaamu alaykum brothers and sisters. Mash'Allah its so nice to see so many Somali people (as well as others :-D) on this site. I joined to get extra support in my deen (which I could really use) the other site I was a member of really wasn't helping. Well inshallah I'll try to take place in as many discussions as possible.

Assalaamu alaykum brothers and sisters. Mash'Allah its so nice to see so many Somali people (as well as others :-D) on this site. I joined to get extra support in my deen (which I could really use) the other site I was a member of really wasn't helping. Well inshallah I'll try to take place in as many discussions as possible.