Islamic Forum
ikbalhussien

Taliban Butcher Five Afghans

The US army could save the world (again) and Shaidmahmood would still hate it.

Again? I must have missed the news about the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/depopulation.htm"]US saving the world[/url].

Wassalam,

Y

PropellerAds

Heh, because of your link, I realized I got a question wrong on my International Relations final exam. It was Paul Ehrlich who wrote "The Population Bomb".

Why should I trust your site? it has an obvious agenda. It also believes, amoung other things, that flying saucers exist and that the earth is hollow.

Heh, because of your link, I realized I got a question wrong on my International Relations final exam. It was Paul Ehrlich who wrote "The Population Bomb".

Great

Why should I trust your site? it has an obvious agenda. It also believes, amoung other things, that flying saucers exist and that the earth is hollow.

All people have agenda, except White House. Don't be so close-minded Russ

Wassalam,

Y

no, you shut up, doo-doo head!

oops, not you yasnov.

Great

My sentiments exactly.

Wow, I am surprised to learn that you don't think the White House has an agenda. Even I know that!

It isn't necessarily that they have an agenda. It is what their agenda is that undermines their credibility.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Wow, I am surprised to learn that you don't think the White House has an agenda. Even I know that!

Well, that's sarcasm. My point is that people should not just dismiss any argument put forth just because they think the sources have hidden agenda. For me it's the substance that matters. How valid it is and etc....

It isn't necessarily that they have an agenda. It is what their agenda is that undermines their credibility.

If that's the way you think, then what makes you still cling to your goverment's story about 9/11? They don't have any credibility at all. And I am really interested in your previous statement about the US saving the world again.

Are you referring to this by any chance?

"Crimes Against Humanity: A Shocking History Of U.S. Crimes Since 1776"

New Book Presents Devastating Critique of the Violence and Exploitation Present in U.S. Foreign Policy

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprnewswire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/######/story/12-06-2007/0004717958&EDATE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprnewswire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/stories....17958&EDATE[/url]

Wassalam,

Y

Edited by Yasnov

Well, that's sarcasm. My point is that people should not just dismiss any argument put forth just because they think the sources have hidden agenda. For me it's the substance that matters. How valid it is and etc....

Any serious researcher will tell you that the credibility of the source is essential to the credibility of the subject.

If that's the way you think, then what makes you still cling to your goverment's story about 9/11?

Bush's agenda is crooked, as apposed to the agenda of this website, which is kooky. You will be surprised to learn that I take everything that my government says with a grain of salt. I don't believe The official narrative because bush told me to. I believe it because I know it to be correct. On a side note, it is rather disingenuous to call it the "governments story". This is a phrase used by conspiracy theorists in an attempt to undermine it's credibility. It is the narrative put forth by the overwhelming majority of scientists, researchers, journalists, and ordinary people.

And I am really interested in your previous statement about the US saving the world again.

Well I'm not. I was being semi-sarcastic.

:j:

whats appalling? Maybe the total lack of respect for the family's of the deceased feelings, or maybe rather than condemning what they ( the Taliban ) did you found it more appealing to make a sarcastic comment to Lee?

Again, I find your empathy towards these Afghans shallow and insincere

the only reason you even care they died is because your political enemies (Taliban) killed them

if these officers had died trying to capture a thief or rapist you probably could careless about their families or loved ones.

Thats a joke right? Oh how i feel for them poor Taliban rebels, killing innocent people, hanging them from trees and so on, all so the whole country feels forced into living the way they want them too..... it must be a hard life hey? your starting to sicken me my friend. So no i would not feel the same for them they choose to kill for fun and there own gains. Before you say thats a double standard let me say i would always stand up for the people trying to help a country get back on its feet. ( Hence why im against the stupid war being fought by USA and my own country )

THANK YOU

you have just proven my hypocrisy theory

your no better then the people you claim to oppose

when its people who are politically aligned with you, you seem to feel for them like your mother Teresa

but when equally innocent people who have opposing political views as you die, it seems like you are content with a "job well done" attitude.

You can say all the nasty things you want, but at the end of the day you are just trying to justify your hatred.

Please Google for "UK anti coalition war movement" you may be surprised, or go to (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetstopwar(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/"]you are not allowed to post links yetstopwar(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk[/url] and lend your support.

last time I checked thous guys were not journalists and did not have multinational news channels where which had the power to form the opinions of the nation.

Not that I don't support them, I just think their affect on society is limited to say the least.

I know mate, but them people are allowed there opinions ( how ever wrong you feel they are ), as well them people rejoicing are not terrorists as far as im aware. Are you saying Sadam, Osama & co are good people? I thought they where known terrorists and dictators. Sorry for my mistake :sl: When them rejoicing start killing innocent people because of there beliefs, ill stand up with YOU and condemn them also. ( And yes Osama & CO are allowed there opinions also but when opinions start causing death its wrong mate . (full stop)

The hypocrisy here is so thick that you would need a chainsaw to cut it.

you try and hide the fact that your no less blood thirsty then the people you claim to oppose by using the word "innocent"

here is a news flash for you

NO ONE IS INNOCENT

not Osama, not Sadam and especially not the US government

ok so Mr. Bin laden managed to take out a few thousand Americas, so how does the US government respond?

by taking it to interpol or conducting other law enforcement campaigns?

NO

they go for the eye for an eye route, so they go out and kill nearly a MILLION innocent Muslims who had nothing to do with the 911

so your claim that you are only rejoicing in the killing of "terrorists and dictators" ring hollow and full of hypocrisy.

And your hypocrisy on not condemning the terrorists but condemning the USA/UK is ok is it? I still havnt seen you CONDEMN the terrorists yet :no:

Which i will happily condemn them for no problem. ( And i failed to find in your sources anything about the USA?UK hanging people from trees as a warning to the Taliban )

How about a stop to ALL killings over this matter? maybe that would go further to help peace the world over.

Well first off how do you know I have not condemned them for extra judical killing?

I have done so in previous forums, and perhaps you have not seen me do it, but that does not mean I have not done it previously.

what I find sickening is that you want it both ways, you want people to condemn the Taliban but at the same time think its perfectly ok for the US to go around committing extra judicial murders

as for sources, I can one up you

I can provide you a source which shows something even more barbaric then hanging people from treas

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Manadel_al-Jamadi"]Barbarians at their finest[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse"]Truly revolting [/url]

Now if that doesn't make your stomach turn, then I must question your status as a human being.

I feel ive made myself clear on this matter.

Peace all :D

yeah after reading your post its clear to me that you think as long as Americans or their allies torture and kill, then its perfectly Ok.

but thanks for reminding us of your stance :sl:

Any serious researcher will tell you that the credibility of the source is essential to the credibility of the subject.

Sure, but it should not make you automatically dismiss the content because you think the sources have different agenda from you. The opposite side can also do the same thing that you are doing right now.

Bush's agenda is crooked, as apposed to the agenda of this website, which is kooky. You will be surprised to learn that I take everything that my government says with a grain of salt. I don't believe The official narrative because bush told me to. I believe it because I know it to be correct. On a side note, it is rather disingenuous to call it the "governments story". This is a phrase used by conspiracy theorists in an attempt to undermine it's credibility.

Your government has controlled you subsconsciously. Any information you got about the 9/11 were released by your govt. They only released the parts that they wanted you to know but keep the rest for themselvels, they even destroyed the evidence that they didn't want you to know.

Well I'm not. I was being semi-sarcastic.

Well, that's a strange sarcasm, a very strange one.

Wassalam,

Y

Sure, but it should not make you automatically dismiss the content because you think the sources have different agenda from you. The opposite side can also do the same thing that you are doing right now.

That is also true. basically, I won't waste my time trying to address a claim if your only source is that silly website. Does that not make sense? Why should I argue about something that may or may not be true based on the testimony of people who believe that the earth is Hollow? Henry Kissinger has been accused of a lot of things, mainly because he exemplified realpolitik in American foreign policy. I'll tell you this though: I wouldn't neccessarily put it past him.

Any information you got about the 9/11 were released by your govt.

I'm sorry, you are misinformed. Americans have been free to explore all aspects of the 9/11 tragedy using not only information given by the government, but also eyewitnessess and independent researchers, the vast majority of whom support the reality that 19 terrorists highjacked 4 airplanes and crashed them into the twin towers, the pentagon, and Pennsylvania, respectively. Ironically, if there really were a conspiracy, I don't think so many people would "know" about it.

They only released the parts that they wanted you to know but keep the rest for themselvels, they even destroyed the evidence that they didn't want you to know.

And how on earth would you know that, Yasnov? How convenient for you that you can shift the burden of proof by claiming all of your evidence was destroyed.

Btw, Yasnov, you're distracting from the actual topic.

Please check this link:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=124768"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=124768[/url]

Wassalam,

Y