Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Latest Forum News

:D

Dear brother and sisters

You may have noticed recently that the menu is no longer there when you make a post. Its me who removed it.

The reason is because, since we provide you with multiple skin choices, with different color backgrounds, when you type in red, for example, others who use a different skin will find it difficult, sometimes impossible, to read (specially if they're using a red skin color, for that example).

But I notice some members, specially sisters, are still coloring their text (actually, the possibility is still there, if you manually type the tags...now erase this little info from your memory).

I know how sisters love to color everything around them. Its a good thing. But please remember that not everyone is using the same skin that you are using, and that what you read with ease, could be 'torturing' for others to follow in other skins.

Thanks for your understanding.

I would also like to announce that insha'Allah we are moving shortly to a new host. We've found a superb new place, but moving everything insha'Allah will take some time.

Many of you have noticed how slow the forum is becoming, with lots of down times. I realize how that could be annoying. Thats why I picked one of the top hosting companies, which has extremely powerful and blazing fast servers and BGP4 network hardware, with zero downtime unique load balancing technology.

So, insha'Allah you'll feel the difference shortly. Bu there maybe a few hours downtime in which we make the actual move. Insha'Allah it will be announced ahead.

Thank you for your continuous support of your forum. :D

PropellerAds

Alhamdo l'Ellah The server switching process has finished successfully. You're now in IF's new home.

If you tried to login earlier today, you must have noticed the forum was offline. That was necessary so that we dont loose today's posts and new registrations. However, a few posts and PMs made today couldnt be saved. Please accept my apologies for that.

Kindly let us know how you feel about our new home. There is a poll going here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Forum_s_New_Home_-t10421.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Forum_s_New_Home_-t10421.html[/url]

Starting from today, all IF members can enjoy ads-free skins.

Actually, all skin choices are currently free of ads.

Thanks to Allah almighty, and those who donated to support the forum, we are now able alhamdo l'Ellah to do without the ads for all members. Currently, only the default IPB skin have ads, but even that skin is now available in another version which is free of ad, for members who prefer IPB default skin.

For new members, you can now view the forum without ads, by selecting any skin other than the default 'IPB' kin. To do so, please find the drop down menu at bottom left side of any page. The forum will always remember your last choice.

We now rely on your donations to make this possible, barak Allah feekum.

Insha'Allah you continue to support IF, to help us maintain that new policy, jazakum Allah koll khayr, may God almighty bless you all, ameen.

Please let me know your feedback on this new change.

You can post about it here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Ads_free_Skins-t10632.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Ads_free_Skins-t10632.html[/url]