Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Forum's New Home!

Now that IF has moved to this NEW location, do you feel any improvement?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Now that IF has moved to this NEW location, do you feel any improvement?

• Yes! its much faster.
    • No, its now even slower than before!
    • I can't feel the difference, really.. its the same.

:D

Dear IF members

Alhamdo l'Ellah we have moved successfully to our new home. You recall the old servers problems and how slow the forum was getting lately, plus the many down times that we exprecienced. Hopefully, we see the end of these problems, now that we're hosted in one of the top hosting companies in the world.

Please post your feedback here, regarding our new location, and any problems you might be facing after the move. We tested and made sure everything is working, but we still want to hear from you. :D

PropellerAds

:D, it's a thousand times faster :D

:D Amie

I can not thank you enough, for creating (by the will of Allah) gawaher and supporting it non-stop.

:D :D

Assalamualaikum,

Its fast kind of but i dont really see any difference i think so i coose the 3rd option but i know i might see difference.

Asalaamu Alaykum

I know couple of weeks ago something happend to the site and somehow it was kinda slow, not that I've noticed it or anything becasue for me most of the time its sooo slow. Is it me that is having problems or is the site just slow? :D

Every new page takes time to appear. It is indeed very slow.

It does seem fast today.