Islamic Forum

assalamu alaikum

At the age of 20 I stopped calling myself Christian. I didn't know much about other world religions and spoke to friends about their beliefs.

Someone I knew gave me a book on Scientific revelations in the Quran. I was doing a degree in biology at the time.

They also gave me dawa leaflets. I was fascinated and took out a quran from the university library.

I knew after reading it 11/2 times I beleived in it and I went to a local Masjid where I took my shahada. It was the best day of my life.

This was in Cardiff. The sisters were so welcoming that I felt like I belonged straightaway. :D

All praise belongs to Allah who took me out of the dark confusion that Iwas in and guided me to the light. :D

PropellerAds

salam

welcome to Islam

May Allah blesss u

wut are ur parentz saying?

MAy Allah guide them too

salam

welcome to Islam

May Allah blesss u

wut are ur parentz saying?

MAy Allah guide them too

alhamdulillah, they've all accepted it in my family (Iconverted a few years ago now) and I give them dawa.

:D sis, nice to hear that u found the right path. May Allah make the ummah's imaan stronger. :D

wa Aleykum salam,

Mashalah welcome to Islam, it is amazing how Allah-swt-guides any of his creation by revealing something so simple like the miracles of Quran. While others can’t find the truth even when shown to them constantly. :D

Assalmu Alakum,

I am soo happy that you have become a muslim. What types of Scinitific things did it say in the book? I am doing a deris for a class of Science and Islam, if you could tell me that would be great.

Jazaka'Allahu kar

Assalamu Alaikum!

Masha'Allah!

022.016: "Thus have We sent down Clear Signs; and verily Allah doth guide whom He will!"

Assalamualaikum

Mashallah , Alhamdullilah :D

Welcome to the Deen sister

assalamu alaikum

At the age of 20 I stopped calling myself Christian.  I didn't know much about other world religions and spoke to friends about their beliefs.

Someone I knew gave me a book on Scientific revelations in the Quran.  I was doing a degree in biology at the time.

They also gave me dawa leaflets.  I was fascinated and took out a quran from the university library. 

I knew after reading it 11/2 times I beleived in it and I went to a local Masjid where I took my shahada.  It was the best day of my life. 

This was in Cardiff.  The sisters were so welcoming that I felt like I belonged straightaway. :D

All praise belongs to Allah who took me out of the dark confusion that Iwas in and guided me to the light. :D

Asalaam Alikum Sister ummwaail.

"All praise belongs to Allah who took me out of the dark confusion that Iwas in and guided me to the light."

Those word are so true to me as well. I still have to take my shahada, but when I do I will blessed to have a new sister.

Welcome to Islam and welcome to the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url]. The only place to hang out on those cold wet nights like tonoght! At least it is down here in the leafy suburbs of Hamsphire, UK.

May Allah bless you.

Salaam

Brother Chrism

salamu alikum,

mashallah,so intreseting ,

welocme to you in Islam, :D

may Allah keep us in right path .

wa Aleykum salam,

Mashalah welcome to Islam, it is amazing how Allah-swt-guides any of his creation by revealing something so simple like the miracles of Quran. While others can’t find the truth even when shown to them constantly. :D

Thats what people at Lowyat(contact admin if its a beneficial link) do. They never and WILL neer believe in God. I explains, give them many articles about it but they still deny it. Fortunately there is a wise muslim there. Namely Aranur and Ihsan. May God bless us.

:D

I am always interested to know why someone would leave the religion.

If one person can see the difference, then why cant the others see the difference.

As far as I think, every (and I mean every) Christians and Jews should read about Islam, and check whether it is a true religion or not. Because it is so similar to their religion in basic things like Prophets. They believe that Prophets were sent by God to guide humans. Then why would they not try to find out whether Prophet Mohammad pbuh is a true Prophet or not. Every christian and Jew should think about it.

Brother chrism, as you wrote, that you stopped calling yourself Christian at the age of 20. Can you please share the reason for that. I would like to know for what reasons a Christian stop calling himself a Christian.

:D brother.

Welcome oh dear sis .. to Islam ... and its way of living a perfect life in harmony and peace :D ... though .. your conversion is something peculiar .. coz most of the cases .. the reverts turn to Islam .. after facing a trauma in their life .. which made them seek the truth .. but your case is somewhat different yet very intriguing :D .. anywho .. hope you are well prepared for this wonderful journey of yours ... so sit back relax ... and enjoy yer flight :D !!

Peace unovip!

Welcome to the Forum. I pray that your stay here is beneficial, and you come out of the darkness that apparently surrounds you.

Peace out.

Mashallah... congratulations on your accepting of Islam, and :D one day your family will follow.

Good luck sis

assalam alaikum sister!

im so happy to read ur story i live in pakistan and an engineering student.will u b my friend?im 21 years old and my name is faiza..i love Allah and Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. and need friends who feel the same for Islam.looking forward for ur reply my email id is elixir_of_life23[at]hotmail###

##

welcome sister .

i would like to say something please

always remmember Allah .

when you go in a house or anywe're theyrs people always say laaaa elaaaha elaaa Allah

and when looking at the nature and all things saying sbhana Allah.

i also will tell you this , you will get haunted by the lizard propaganda , the illuminati from the continuation of the zionist capaign , however once your wall is created around all you will be secured :sl: , remmeber the "shay6an" *(devil) will try to find a path to use hes weapon , always be ready and patient , when you do the duties of Allah , you will always be safe . try not to miss ... and always remember Allah.

Welcome to the family of Islam. Hope you suceed in ur dawah mission.

Salam

Vishah

Welcome to Islam, your officaly on the right path!

May Allah (SWT) make and keep your Imaan (faith) strong!

SubhanAllah so many people are reverting! :sl:

I have a question for you sis. What was the name of the book?