Islamic Forum
dot

Ads-free Skins

:D

Starting from today, all IF members can enjoy ads-free skins.

Actually, all skin choices are currently free of ads.

Thanks to Allah almighty, and those who donated to support the forum, we are now able alhamdo l'Ellah to do without the ads for all members. Currently, only the default IPB skin have ads (which is for guests), but even that skin is now available in another version which is free of ad, for members who prefer IPB default skin.

For new members, you can now view the forum without ads, by selecting any skin other than the default 'IPB' kin. To do so, please find the drop down menu at bottom left side of any page. The forum will always remember your last choice.

We now rely on your donations to make this possible, barak Allah feekum.

Insha'Allah you continue to support IF, to help us maintain that new policy, jazakum Allah koll khayr, may God almighty bless you all, ameen.

Instead of spreading the forum to occupy the whole page, I kept the little space at right. Insha'Allah I intend to use it beneficially, and there are plenty of ideas that we can put in that little space at the right side, now that the ads are gone..

I also think that spreading the posts to occupy all the screen strains the eyes, because the text lines would be too long to follow comfortably.

Now, let's see what you think of all this.

Many thanks in advance for your comments and feedback, :D

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:D uncle Dot!

it is faster now Alhumdulillah

may Allah SWT reward you for the work you are doing

:D I thought there was something missing! :D

may Allah SWT reward you for the work you are doing

Ameen. :D

:D amu dot :D

Out of curiousity -- & if u dont mind me asking, how much do u require to maintain the forum and on average how much are u getting?

:D that is good! :D Amu!

:D people will continue to support IF, as it has benefited many, and we want to make sure it stays up and running :D!! :D

Assalamu Alaykum

if i'm not mistaken i can still see ads while this topic says 'ads-free skin' . I didn't mind it b4 but now i see haram pictures of women with uncovered hair.

Ma'assalam

what skin are you using brother?

Unless you're still using 'IPB for guests', all others are ads-free

Assalamu alaykum

on the left top hand corner of my screen, it has 'Logged in as: Farouk1986' or do i need to do something else?

Look down the bottom of this page. To the left you can use the drop-down menu to change to the skin of your choice.