Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
property_of_allah

Islamic Forum

Asslamualaikum

subhan'Allah this forum has bought so many people togther from different end of the earth, those of different nationalities, race but one religion and one true aim in life. And surely bought people with different levels of Iman togther, trying to imrpove one another.

But it seems to me, some (a minority) members are what some would call 'extreme', the majority and known as 'moderate' Muslims, and it seems within these boundaries clashes have occured, with neither willing to agree with the other, or accept their opinions on specific things.

This is definitely a good thiong in IF, however it can also be seen as a bad, where Muslims are making point of what is right and wrong without any proof, or without being any kind of scholar, but just simply Muslims in the eyes of our Lord.

I think this is one of the many reasons why the forum numbers have decreased and IF is no longer what it was, I pray that insha'Allah IF returns to its best, and helps non-Muslims understand the beauty of Islam, insha'Allah, and its best members stay to improve IF.

Other reasons for IF's decreased member input can be explained through the rules enforced, the forum's which have been removed and added, and also the uncertainty of whether IF will be up and running. And most definitely of how easily members are banned when constructive critisism (in my view) takes place.

May Allah help us all to stay on the right path and increase our Iman.

walaikumsalam

PropellerAds

:D sister

And most definitely of how easily members are banned when constructive critisism (in my view) takes place.
and
Other reasons for IF's decreased member input can be explained through the rules enforced, the forum's which have been removed and added

Sister, u are breaking the rule number 07- Questioning rules, or mod's action, in public: disable 30. *edited*

Edited by MuslimBro

:D

my statistics show that the number of posts per day dropped from 700~1000 a day, to 200~300 a day, right after the no chit chat rule, between brothers and sisters, was added, about 2 weeks ago. So, althrough its a big decrease of activity, the quality of posts is what counts. And while idle talk posts is easy to built up in numbers, with a few words in each post, quality discussions take much more time to compose.

I'm sure we're all after quality not quantity, so inasha'Allah its for the better :D

asalamu alaikum

Yeah, I agree with you bro. We want quality, not quantity.

Nice on the stats.

I bet half of the 200-300 daily are in the new sisters room with all that piffle going on.

I have been away from Gawaher for sometime. I will have to get familiar with the rules again, because I think they have changed.

Good that I posted this topic before the chatting rule was placed. Otherwise, I would have been severely banned. :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Your_favorite_IF_skin_color-t3848.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Your_favorite_IF_...olor-t3848.html[/url]