Islamic Forum
Farouk1986

Islam In Kryjystan

Assalamu alaykum

I'm just hearing about this country for the first time i believe. Here is an article i read about it. Ine of those mulim 'Tan' countries we know exist

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/2005-03/24/article01.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/20...article01.shtml[/url]

Enjoy

Ma'assalam

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum

I think i got the first address wrong. here it is i hope;

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/2005-03/24/article01.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/20...article01.shtml[/url]

Add this for the read!!!

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/2004-06/26/article04.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/20...article04.shtml[/url]

If the links dont work, just tell me please.

Enjoy!!!

Ma'assalam

First of all, dear brother, the name of the country is Kyrgyzstan.

I was in Bishkek, its capital, last month for the "stone revolution" that overthrew the corrupt regime of Askar Akayev. So far I'm not sure who has come to power there.

It is hard to call Kyrgyzstan an Islamic country. Nominally, yes, most people are Muslims, but they don't observer any rites or traditions. The main reason is not only the Communist rule but also the ancient pagan and nomadic traditions.

Nowadays, small Masjids have been and are being built in every village on the money donated by Middle East countries, mostly Emirates. Few people go there, however, even on Fridays.

But the people are nice, and hopefully the country will stay peaceful despite economic and political problems.

Assalamu Alaykum

Nice sharing some information brother. Tell me more please, i'm interested. You live there? live in Russia? if so i did you visit?

ma'assalam

First of all, dear brother, the name of the country is Kyrgyzstan.

I was in Bishkek, its capital, last month for the "stone revolution" that overthrew the corrupt regime of Askar Akayev. So far I'm not sure who has come to power there.

It is hard to call Kyrgyzstan an Islamic country. Nominally, yes, most people are Muslims, but they don't observer any rites or traditions. The main reason is not only the Communist rule but also the ancient pagan and nomadic traditions.

Nowadays, small Masjids have been and are being built in every village on the money donated by Middle East countries, mostly Emirates. Few people go there, however, even on Fridays.

But the people are nice, and hopefully the country will stay peaceful despite economic and political problems.

Actually, my Russian friend, the name of the country is the Krygyz Republic :D

Don't discount Islam in amongst the Kyrgyz, though. In some of the Kyrgyz parts of the Ferghana, small towns and villages have begun applying sharia law, especially after the overthrow of Askar Aliyev. Inshallah all the "stans" will overthrow their "Red Sultans" and renew their Islamic roots.

Assalamu alaykum

I'm just hearing about this country for the first time i believe. Here is an article i read about it. Ine of those mulim 'Tan' countries we know exist

(www.)"http://islamonline/English/News/2005-03/24/article01.shtml"]islamonline/English/News/20...article01.shtml[/url]

Enjoy

Ma'assalam

God :D are you sirios??? you dont know that country's existence?? :D its surprising