Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Master's Lieutenant

God in Bible and Quraan

God Attributes in Bible and Quran

Does God Forget ?

Does God Sleep ?

Can anyone in this life see God face to face ?!

Does God Need to Refresh ?!

Does God order people to commit sins ?

Does God Knows everything happening ?

Does God regret ?

Does God Forget ?

Bible :

Why do you forget us forever, why do you so long forsake us? [Lam. 5:20]

How long O Lord ? will you forget me forever. [Psalm 13:1]

Quran :

(The angels say:) "We descend not but by command of thy Lord: to Him belongeth what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between: and thy Lord never doth forget " [Quran 19:64]

Does God Sleep ?

Bible :

Awake, why do you sleep, O Lord? [Psalm. 4:23]

Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine. [Psalm. 4:23]

Quran :

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). [Quran 2:255]

Can anyone in this life see God face to face ?!

Bible :

Jacob wrestled God who said to him, "Let me go; for the day is breaking" But Jacob said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me. And he said to him,"What is your name? And he said "Jacob" Then the Lord said, "Your name shall be no more called Jacob but israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed. Then Jacob asked him, "Tell me, I pray your name. But he said, "Why is it that youask my name?

And there he blessed him. So Jacob called the name of the place "Pen'el" saying: For I have seen God face to face." [Gen. 32:22]

Quran :

No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things. [Quran 6:103]

When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." [Quran 7:143]

Does God Need to Refresh ?!

Bible :

For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. [Exo. 31:17]

Quran :

We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us. [Quran 50:38]

Does God Knows everything happening ?

Bible :

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are thou? [Gen. 3:8,9]

Quran :

With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read). [Quran 6:59]

Does God regret ?

Bible :

And the Lord was sorry that he made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. [he said]: "For I am sorry that I have made them." [Gen 6:6,7]

Quran :

The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all. [Quran 6:115]

But no change wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing): no turning off wilt thou find in Allah's way (of dealing). [Quran 35:39]

Does God order people to commit sins ?

Bible :

When the Lord first spoke to Hose'a he said to him, "GO TAKE TO YOURSELF A WIFE OF HARLOTRY and have children of harlotry, for the land has committed great harlotry by forsaking the Lord." [Hos. 1:2]

God said to the children of israel, "Every woman shall BORROW of her neighbour jewels of silver and gold, and remaint, and you shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters and you shall spoil the Egyptians. [Exo. 3:22]

So they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels and remaint: And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians. [Exo.12:35]

Quran :

When they do aught that is shameful, they say: "We found our fathers doing so"; and "Allah commanded us thus": Say: "Nay, Allah never commands what is shameful: do ye say of Allah what ye know not?" [Quran 7:28]

Say: "Nay, Allah never commands what is indecent: Do you say of Allah what you know not? " [Quran 7:28]

Is it Justice to accuse the children of their fathers' sins ?

Bible :

I am the Lord, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generations. [Deut. 5:7]

Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers. [isiah 14:21]

And the Lord said, "Go through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity. Slay utterly old and young both maids and little children, and woman. [Ezek. 9:5]

Quran :

Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear th burden of another. [Quran 6:164]

The Prophet Mohamad said to his army before going to a fight "Depart in the name of Allah, and by his help. And kill not any old man nor young boy nor child, nor woman, But be good doers for Allah loves those who do good."

Islamway

• Like 1

Peace be with you all,

Clearly you have never been at a disaster site, where the lamentation of the people are heard throughout the night, like the earthquake victims in Iran. With no power and no water the night is filled with the sorrow of the simple folk of the Lord. If you had you would never forget the cries "why O Lord" echoing in the depths of your soul as you sift the old and the young from the rubble. It rocks you to your core, friend and you cry all day and all night for those who are less fortunate than you. If you would have experienced such horror, you would understand this laminations in the old testament and understand them for what the are, the cries of a people in the face of abject terror.

Please don't use the lamentations of these poor souls to further your own personal apologetics, it is offensive to God.

Peace, Love and Blessings,

it says earth and heaven but y not hell?just asking

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). [Quran 2:255]

it says earth and heaven but y not hell?just asking

Are you talking about the Quran or the Bible? The Book of Revelations clearly speaks of Hell, describing it as a lake of burning sulpher

Is it me or does the Bible sound like the most tampered book on earth right about now? Just goes to show you that the Quran is truly UNCHANGEABLE by the human hand. What a great feeling. :D

Before I get trampled by some of our guests here, as a Muslim we are required to believe in the original versions of the Bible and Torah. The versions we have on earth are all but original. That's not to say there are no parts that are divine.

Edited by vbp6us

Dear The Master's Lieutenant and others,

Please do not take the Bible and various verses entirely out of context to suit your own ends which is exactly what you have done. I could do the same for the Quran but you would be, understandably, extremely offended and I would probably be banned.

All the best.

Well then how do you explain the 8956658656858652 contradictions in the bible?

Well then how do you explain the 8956658656858652 contradictions in the bible?

Simple, misinterpretation on your part.

Ok, but have you not seen the dozens of Miracles in the Qu'ran and in Islam?

asslamualaikum

brothers and sisters we must respect one another, remember

you have your religion and I have mine

our duty is simply Dawah, we must have criticism of other relisions bt it should be contructive, and in some order. It is fact (even amongst Chrisitans) that the Bible has ben changed, but we must approach this in a sensible, mature and Islamic manner, and then :D will our verses be heard, and then we can tell the true peace of Islam

walaiakumsalam

To all you followers of other than Islam:

I do not worship that which you worship.

Nor will you worship that which I worship.

And I shall NEVER worship that which you are worshipping.

Nor will you worship that which I worship.

To you be your religion, and to me be mine.

Samiullah, like it or not, we both worship God. Just in different ways.

Peace Yank

that was not what Saimullah intended I am sure, he was simply staing an extraxt from the Qur'an, as the way in which you worship God isnt exactly the right way (an Islamic interpretation)

Peace out

We shouldn't be blasphemous towards other religions....you can quote and try an elobarate upon it but don't make fun please!

hmm...where is brother Yousuf and Jibrael? they could knock some knowledge into some people.

:D

peace

Asslum alakum ok lets get stuff starting because im read the bible and ive seen stuff which i was shocket about like how could there be a X-ratd bible that just proves that the bibleis already corrupted and jesus never once says i am ur lordworship me futher more TheProphet is mentioned in the Bible yes that is true here is my eevidence.

BIBLE PROPHECIES ABOUT THE ADVENT OF MUHAMMAD

Abraham is widely regarded as the Patriarch of monotheism and the common father of the Jews, Christians and Muslims. Through His second son, Isaac, came all israelite prophets including such towering figures as Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus. May peace and blessings be upon them all. The advent of these great prophets was in partial fulfillment of God's promises to bless the nations of earth through the descendents of Abraham (Genesis12:2-3).Such fulfillment is wholeheartedly accepted by Muslims whose faith considers the belief in and respect of all prophets an article of faith.

BLESSINGS OF ISHMAEL AND ISAAC

Was the first born son of Abraham (Ishmael) and his descendants included in God's covenant and promise? A few verses from the Bible may help shed some light on this question;

1) Genesis 12:2-3 speaks of God's promise to Abraham and his descendants before any child was born to him.

2) Genesis 17:4 reiterates God's promise after the birth of Ishmael and before the birth of Isaac.

3) In Genesis, ch. 21. Isaac is specifically blessed but Ishmael was also specifically blessed and promised by God to become "a great nation" especially in Genesis 21:13, 18.

4) According to Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the traditional rights and privileges of the first born son are not to be affected by the social status of his mother (being a "free" woman such as Sarah, Isaac's mother, or a "Bondwoman" such as Hagar, Ishmael's mother). This is only consistent with the moral and humanitarian principles of all revealed faiths.

5) The full legitimacy of Ishmael as Abraham's son and "seed" and the full legitimacy of his mother, Hagar, as Abraham's wife are clearly stated in Genesis 21:13 and 16:3. After Jesus, the last israelite messenger and prophet, it was time that God's promise to bless Ishmael and his descendants be fulfilled. Less than 600years after Jesus, came the last messenger of God, Muhammad, from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael. God's blessing of both of the main branches of Abraham's family tree was now fullfilled. But are there additional corroborating evidence that the Bible did in fact foretell the advent of prophet Muhammad?

MUHAMMAD:

The Prophet Like Unto Moses

Long time after Abraham, God's promise to send the long-awaited Messenger was repeated this time in Moses' words.

In Deuteronomy 18:18, Moses spoke of the prophet to be sent by God who is:

1) From among the israelite's "brethren", a reference to their Ishmaelite cousins as Ishmael was the other son of Abraham who was explicitly promised to become a "great nation".

2) A prophet like unto Moses. There were hardly any two prophets ,who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad. Both were given comprehensive law code of life, both encountered their enemies and were victors in miraculous ways, both were accepted as prophets/statesmen and both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlooks not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well (e.g. the natural birth, family life and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus, who was regarded by His followers as the Son of God and not exclusively a messenger of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslim belief Jesus was).

THE AWAITED PROPHET WAS TO COME FROM ARABIA

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

MUHAMMAD'S MIGRATION FROM MECCA TO MEDINA:

PROPHECIED IN THE BIBLE?

Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God's help) coming from Te'man (an Oasis North of Medina according to J. Hasting's Dictionary of the Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Mecca) to be received enthusiastically in Medina was none but prophet Muhammad.

Indeed the incident of the migration of the prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the "mighty" men of Ke'dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned -to Islam.

THE QUR'AN (KORAN) FORETOLD IN THE BIBLE?

For twenty-three years, God's words (the Qur'an) were truely put into Muhammad's mouth. He was not the "author" of the Qur'an. The Qur'an was dictated to him by Angel Gabriel who asked Muhammad to simply repeat the words of the Qur'an as he heard them. These words were then committed to memory and to writing by those who hear them during Muhammad's life time and under his supervision.

Was it a coincidence that the prophet "like unto Moses" from the "brethren" of the israelites (i.e. from the lshmaelites) was also described as one in whose mouth God will put his words and that he will speak in the name of God, (Deuteronomy 18:18-20). Was it also a coincidence the "Paraclete" that Jesus foretold to come after Him was described as one who "shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak (John 16:13)

Was it another coincidence that Isaiah ties between the messenger connected with Ke'dar and a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sang unto the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). More explicitly, prophesies Isaiah "For with stammering lips, and another tongue, will he speak to this people" (Isaiah 28:11). This latter verse correctly describes the "stammering lips" of Prophet Muhammad reflecting the state of tension and concentration he went through at the time of revelation. Another related point is that the Qur'an was revealed in piece-meals over a span of twenty three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28:10 whichspeaks of the same thing.

THAT PROPHET- PARACLETE- MUHAMMAD

Up to the time of Jesus (peace be upon him), the israelites were still awaiting for that prophet like unto Moses prophecied in Deuteronomy 18:18. When John the Baptist came, they asked him if he was Christ and he said "no". They asked him if he was Elias and he said "no". Then, in apparent reference to Deuteronomy 18:18, they asked him "Art thou that Prophet" and he answered, "no". (John 1: 1 9-2 1).

In the Gospel according to John (Chapters 14, 15, 16) Jesus spoke of the "Paraclete" or comforter who will come after him, who will be sent by Father as another Paraclete, who will teach new things which the contemporaries of Jesus could not bear. While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth, (whose meaning resemble Muhammad's famous title Al-Amin, the trustworthy), he is identified in one verse as the Holy Ghost (John 14:26). Such a designation is however inconsistent with the profile of that Paraclete. In the words of the Dictionary of the Bible, (Ed. J. Mackenzie) "These items, it must be admitted do not give an entirely coherent picture."

Indeed history tells us that many early Christians understood the Paraclete to be a man and not a spirit. This might explain the followings who responded to some who claimed, without meeting the criteria stipulated by Jesus, to be the awaited "Paraciete".

It was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was the Paraclete, Comforter, helper, admonisher sent by God after Jesus. He testified of Jesus, taught new things which could not be borne at Jesus' time, he spoke what he heard (revelation), he dwells with the believers (through his well-preserved teachings). Such teachings will remain forever because he was the last messenger of God, the only Universal Messenger to unite the whole of humanity under God and on the path of PRESERVED truth. He told of many things to come which "came to pass" in the minutest detail meeting, the criterion given by Moses to distinguish between the true prophet and the false prophets (Deuteronomy 18:22). He did reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement (John 16:8-11)

WAS THE SHIFT OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP PROPHECIED?

Following the rejection of the last israelite prophet, Jesus, it was about time that God's promise to make Ishmael a great nation be fulfilled (Genesis 21:13, 18)

In Matthew 21:19-21, Jesus spoke of the fruitless fig tree (A Biblical symbol of prophetic heritage) to be cleared after being given a last chance of three years (the duration of Jesus' ministry) to give fruit. In a later verse in the same chapter, Jesus said: "Therefore, say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof" (Matthew 21:43). That nation of Ishmael's descendants (the rejected stone in Matthew 21:42) which was victorious against all super-powers of its time as prophecied by Jesus: "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:44).

OUT OF CONTEXT COINCIDENCE?

Is it possible that the numerous prophecies cited here are all individually and combined out of context misinterpretations? Is the opposite true, that such infrequently studied verses fit together consistently and clearly point to the advent of the man who changed the course of human history, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Is it reasonable to conclude that all these prophecies, appearing in different books of the Bible and spoken by various prophets at different times were all coincidence? If this is so here is another strange "coincidence"!

One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad to Paran (Mecca) in his victorious, bloodless return to his birthplace to destroy the remaining symbols of idolatry in the Ka'bah.

Says God as quoted by Moses:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19)

Dear Readers:

May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind. May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in hereafter.

AMEEN

Peace to all of you!

In regards to the word "hell," as used in the Bible, I think it should be known that there are actually three "hells" described: Sheol/Hades, Gehenna, and Tartarus.

Gehenna is the Lake of Fire that of which Jesus spoke figuratively and is recorded in the Book of Revelation. The literal "Gehenna fire" was the trash dump outside Jerusalem, in which a perpetual fire burned (as long as there was fuel to burn). If you go back to the original Greek, you'll learn that "hell (Hades)" is thrown into the Lake of Fire (So hell is thrown into hell?). The translators should have kept the original words intact rather than inscribe their own beliefs into the texts.

Assalamualikum everyone how are you all? im the owner of the invitation2truth website and for the past couple of months iv been getting alot of Christians who have emailed me trying to convince me that Jesus claimed divinity and he was god etc if any of my brothers and sisters face themselves in this situation please post them this relpy of mine.

Christians Believe That Jesus Was God They Quote Gospel John Chapter 10 Verses 30 Which Says; "I and My Father Are One"

The Christian religion is based of Jesus Christ, they call this man "Son of God", but to answer this question you need to ask a counter question which is, did Jesus with his own lips ever say "I am God or worship me"? I can prove that nowhere in the Bible does it say that.

People can interpret the bible in different ways; I'll show you my interpretation of that verse which is logical.

If you quote Gospel John 10: 30 a lot of people say this quote which is out of context, but if you read the full context and then read that verse you will get a better understanding of what that really verse means.

You have to go back to gospel John 10:23

Which says: "Jesus entered the porch, in the temple of Solomon"

Verse number 24 Which says: "the Jews surrounded him and they asked him, if thou the Christ tell us plainly"

Verse 25: "I have told you but you believe not, because you are not my sheep, the work I do in my father, bear witness of me"

Verse 27: "My sheep follow me because they hear me."

Verse 28: "I give them eternal life no man could plug them out of my hand"

Verse 29: "My father who gave it to me, no man could plug them out of my fathers hand; my father is greater than all"

Verse 30: [/b]"I and my father are one"

Now if you read the full context the earlier verse say that no man plug the people the followers of Jesus, from his hand, And no man could plug them out from the father’s hand (father means God's hand).

If you read the context it means, the plugging in purpose Jesus Christ and God are same, suppose I say my farther is a doctor, he’s a medical doctor I am a medical doctor in purpose "I and my farther are one" but that does not mean one in Unity, if you think that was it means then I have to go back a verse which is John 17: 21 to 23 that’s if you agree one means God and Jesus claims divinity, if it means that you have to agree according to John 17:21 to 23 which says: "I am in my father, my father is in me, I AM IN YOU" he’s talking to the apostle, that means if you say one means God same as Jesus, then according to John 17:21 to 23, you will have to believe even the apostle are God almighty so do you believe 12 plus Jesus plus God almighty to be 14 Gods.

Do you believe in 14 gods?!

So if you say I and my one, Jesus claimed Divinity, Jesus also claimed "I’m in my father, my father is in me, I am in you"

Read john 17:21 to 23 It says Jesus is in the apostle, does it mean that Jesus as the God almighty is in the Apostle are the apostle God?

No, it means one in purpose

That means Jesus Christ (pbuh) had delivered the same message of god almighty and the apostle of Jesus also delivered the same message which Jesus Christ (pbuh) preached and further if you read also John 10:31

"Jews picked up stones to stone Jesus, verse 32: Jesus says "for which good work do you stone me?" Jews says: "we don’t stone you for good work we stone you because you being a man you blaspheme, saying that you are God" so then Jesus says verse 34 to 35 "it is said in your law (scriptures) we are gods, and if you say to a person god, to whom a word of god has come, the law is not broken"

And if you read the Psalms, 82nd Psalms verse number 6 says "we are gods who ever are led by the sprit of God they are called as gods", the spirit is not broken, so Jesus said that if you called to a person to who the word of God has come, then the law is not broken, he never claimed divinity read the context.

May Allah guide us all closer to the truth

wasallamualikum

"invitation2truth#####/phpBB2/"]invitation2truth##

###/phpBB2/[/url]

"answering-christianity/"]answering-christianity/[/url]

"bible-explained"]bible-explained[/url]

"about-bible"]about-bible[/url]

"invitation2truth#####/answering_christianity/"]invitation2truth##

###/answering_christianity/[/url]

when you say Jesus is beggoten not made, what are the Christians tryting to tell me?

Jesus christ hes talking about farther in heaven, hes your farther and my farther, again and again in the

gospel of st matthews, chapter 1:1 you come across 'your farther' 'thy farther' '13 TIMES' before the first

time he says my farther, its an amazing situation, 13 times Jesus christ is reminding everyone that god almighty is the farther of everybody,

metophorically hes the Creator, sustainer evolver, cherisher of everybody, but physically he does not begget, beggeting is

an animal act, it belongs to the lower animal function of sex, and we cant attribute such quality to god, that god begot a son.

but christians keep on repeating the words son of god, son of god, so if i say what about Adam?

how many sons has he got? the bulk of christindom wil tell you ONE,

i can say your not reading your bible properly, you know god has got sons by the tonnes in the BIBLE!

Adams is son of god

isham is son of god

David is son of god

Genisis chapter 6 verse 3 and the SONS of god for the daugther of men, that their were fair, they took unto wife and

the sons of god came in un to the men and bought children to them, they became great old men of renowned.

in the book of exudus god says israel is my sons, even my first born.

In Geramisi Ifraen is my son, even my first born

in the new testiment we are told as many are led by the sprit of god are true sons of god. everybody who follow the will and plain of god you are a

godly person, in the language of the jews in the Ideams of the jew you are a SON OF GOD, meaning you are a rightouse person,

but christians say NO jesus is not like that, hes begotten not made so im asking please explain to me... im asking the english speaking people, what are you trying

to emphasise? when you tell me he is beggoten not made, and belive me this question has been asked by some great scholars in Islam who are experts in comparative religion

(Ahamd Deedat) is one of them he spend all his life asking questions to christians on the bible, he once asked this question to a Christian missionary by the name Dr sharos an American christian

and his reply to that question was "Saayerd by god" (i think iv spelt it right), Ahmad deedat was shocked he went WHAT?!

Dr sharos quickly changed his answer by saying "no, no, i just told you what it means, not that i belive in it".

Jesus contradicts this statement, call no man your farther on earth, for there is only one who is your farther, which is heaven Mattthew 23:9

How much plainly can i put this to you, Jesus is a man a prophet of god alimighty

###/phpBB2/[/url]

The christians say god is the beggoten son of god, and they quote John 3:16 "say for god so loved the world that he gave his only beggoten son,

that who so ever belive in him shall not die but have ever lasting life"

This bible which im quoting from is the kings james version, its also present in the duway version which the catholics belive. the catholics belive in

73 books and the protestant have thrown out 7 books out of the old testament saying its "apocryfy" the master of the people dont know the meaning of the word apocryfy

it means doubtfull, the bible king james version and the other duway version go back to the source 300 to 500 years after the alledged crucifictaion of jesus christ (pbuh)

according the revised standard version (RSV), the (RSV) goes back 200 years after the alledged crucifiction jesus christ (pbuh)

closer to the source, more authentic is the source according to the (RSV), 32 scholars of the highest eminents backed by 50 different co-operating denomination, if you open the RSV to gospel

of John 3:16 the word beggoten is not there because its an interpolation, its a concoction, its a fabriction, who says that? not the muslims, 32 scholars of the highest eminents backed by 50 different co-operating denomination

even the RSV of the catholics edition the word beggoten is not there why? its an interpolation, its a concoction, its a fabriction,

and the Holy Quran rightly says: they say Allah (god) has a beggoten a son, its indeed the most

monsterous thing to say as though the skies are ready to burst open, and the earth to split in utter thunder, and the mountains to fall in utter ruin, if anyone who says Allah(god) beggot a son, its the biggest abuse you can give.

as the skies to burst open, the earth to split in utter thunder, and the mountains to fall down in ruin.

maybe the 32 scholars of the highest eminents read this verse in the Holy Quran Sura Maryam ch19:88-92

and they threw that word beggoten out of the bible its no longer there.

###/phpBB2/[/url]

Concept of God in christianity

In the gospel of john 14:28

My farther is greater than i

Gospel of John 10:29

my farther is greater than all

Gospel of matthew ch 12:28

i cast out devil with the sprit of god.

Gospel of Luke ch 11:20

i cast out devil with the finger of god

Gospel of john ch 5:30

i can of my own self do nothing, as i hear i judge, and my judgement is just, for i seek

not my will but the will of my farther

anyone who says "i seek not my will, but gods will" it means hes submitting his will to almighty god and if you translate

that in to arabic it means Islam and anyone who submits his will to alimighty god is called a MUSLIM

Jesus (pbuh), he never came to destroy the law of the prophets, in fact he came to confirm them and Jesus (pbuh) in Gospel of matthew ch 5 :17-20

he says "and think not that i am come to destroy the law of the prophets"

these a verse from the king james version " i am not come to destroy, but to fullfill, verily till heavens and the earth pass not one jot or title

shall pass away from the law and it shall all be fullfilled and who so ever shall break, one of the least commandments, and teach men to do so shall be called

least in the kingdom of heaven, and who so ever shall keep them and teach the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven,

unless your rightouseness exceeds the rightouseness of the scribes and pharasis in no way shall you enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus says if you want to go to paradise you have to follow each and every law, of the Testament, including god is one, he has got no partner, you cant creat images of god

Jesus never claimed he was god, in fact he says he was sent by god, its mentioned in the gospel of John ch 14:24 Jesus says the words that you hear are not mine, but my farthers who has sent me.

its mentioned Gospel of John ch 17:3 this is like eternal, so that you may know that there is only one GOD and jesus christ whom thou has sent.

its mentioned in the books of acts ch 2:22

hear o israel, hear these words Jesus of nazarath, a man approved of god, amongst you by wonders and miracles which god did by him and you are witness to it.

it says jesus of nazarath a man approved of god by wonders or miracles , which god did by him and you are witness to it.

and when jesus is asked which is the first of the commandments, he repeated what was earlier sent by moses (pbuh)

its mentioned in the gospel of mark ch 12:29

hear or israel the lord of a god is one god.

so if you read the bible you will understand the concept of god in christianity i dont know how much plainly i can put this to you all.

###/phpBB2/[/url]

:Messiah:

This word Messiah, what you should ask the christians is in the bible was there any other messiahs besides Jesus?

OF COURSE THERE WAS!

because there was many, David, soloman, even cyrus the persian were called messiah

its hard to find it i the bible becasue translators cover it up, they translate the word

messiah means (Anoyinted) (translate messiah it also means Christ) someone picked to do a job

every king of anicient israel were called messiah, now the 'WORD' messiah doesnt look so special anymore, its a title but it doesnt elevate to some divine status.

###/phpBB2/[/url]

Shalom, waheedmiah!

I suppose that you think that all Christians are Trinitarians, but that is most certainly not the case. There are a small number of Unitarians in the world who have similar views regarding Yeshua the Anointed One (Moshiach-Christ). Out of these small numbers of Unitarians, there are Law-keeping Christians who believe that Yeshua came to magnify the Law and to reveal its spiritual intent to mankind.

You should go to this thread and read some of the posts from both Trinitarians and Unitarians:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/Who_Is_Jesusl-t9196.html"]Is Jesus God?[/url]

Guest Shadeed Muwahid
The christians say god is the beggoten son of god, and they quote John 3:16 "say for god so loved the world that he gave his only beggoten son,

that who so ever belive in him shall not die but have ever lasting life"

I came across this verse in different languages: I realized that the english word of "begotten" does not appear im many of the translations in different languages: I checked the bible in German, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Africaans and other languages and I found out that they did not use "begotten" but "born into the world" or the German expression "eingeborener Sohn" can also be translated as the "native son" or "the son born in to the world". There is not expression that implies "begetting" at least not in this phrase. :D

Grace and Peace be with you all,

I was reading through this thread but some of the posts were a bit long and didn't appear to really address anything that I could really grasp.

As I understand it, there are some differences between the Biblical God (Yehweh) and the Qur'anic God (Allah).

As I understand it, the Qur'an teaches that Allah brings about Good and Evil. Is this true? If so, this is not what we are taught in the Bible. Can someone explain this?

Thanks.

Peace 4 Real.