Islamic Forum
JCBeliever

Seperate Religion And State?

I don't have a phobia of Muslims who have some humility and are prepared to admit the possibility of their world view being wrong.

Do you have enough humility to admit that there is the possibility that you are wrong?

Salam.

PropellerAds
Do you have enough humility to admit that there is the possibility that you are wrong?

Salam.

Yes of course do you??????????

Yes of course do you??????????

If I had belief that I might be wrong, then I wouldn't be a Muslim, would I? An agnostic, perhaps.

Salam.

If I had belief that I might be wrong, then I wouldn't be a Muslim, would I? An agnostic, perhaps.

Salam.

Well there you go in order to be a good Muslim you must lack humility and evidence. Kind of makes my point for me.

Well there you go in order to be a good Muslim you must lack humility and evidence. Kind of makes my point for me.

Speaking of making points. It sounds like you are saying that in order to be a good atheist, you must be excellent at lacking reading comprehension, presume a lot, misconstrue what others say, have a narrow view of the world that doesn't extend beyond your nose bridge, and be a hypocrite to the bone.

I'm glad we understand one another.

Salam.

Speaking of making points. It sounds like you are saying that in order to be a good atheist, you must be excellent at lacking reading comprehension, presume a lot, misconstrue what others say, have a narrow view of the world that doesn't extend beyond your nose bridge, and be a hypocrite to the bone.

I'm glad we understand one another.

Salam.

You are desperate, where have I been hypocritical and what have I misread?

twoswodrsali, I think your history is horribly wrong, but even if it wasn't, the problems you see would be equally as well solved by Communusm as Islam. Or any other puritanical, totalitarian system.

You are desperate, where have I been hypocritical and what have I misread?

Hahahah! Now he wakes up. It's about time you decided to read what is being said to you, rather than continuously regurgitating the same boring words.

When you accuse others of having no evidence when you CLEARLY have none, you are being hypocritical.

When you call others arrogant and yourself are arrogant enough in your assertions, you are being hypocritical.

When you repeatedly do the above, and then accuse others of not presenting a good enough argument, you are being hypocritical.

Thanks for playing.

Salam.

Hahahah! Now he wakes up. It's about time you decided to read what is being said to you, rather than continuously regurgitating the same boring words.

When you accuse others of having no evidence when you CLEARLY have none, you are being hypocritical.

When you call others arrogant and yourself are arrogant enough in your assertions, you are being hypocritical.

When you repeatedly do the above, and then accuse others of not presenting a good enough argument, you are being hypocritical.

Thanks for playing.

Salam.

I don't need evidence. I'm not making any claims. Your embaring yourself now.

NOT TRUE FALLOW SEE WHAT LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE OTHER SYSTEMS. THEY FAILED.

REDEEM AND JAMESTAYLOR STOP WE MUST ARGUE IN THE BEST MANNER KEEP IT INTELLECTUAL

REDEEM AND JAMESTAYLOR STOP WE MUST ARGUE IN THE BEST MANNER KEEP IT INTELLECTUAL

I agree I will refrain from arguing. Peace Redeem. Happy New Year to all of you

:sl:

NOT TRUE FALLOW SEE WHAT LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE OTHER SYSTEMS. THEY FAILED.

Umm, is there a truly Islamic country in the world now? No? So why can't we say that Islam has failed?

But my point was that your solution to these social problems (some of which I don't agree ARE problems) is a totalitarian state. Things would have to be much, much worse than they are for me to agree that a totalitarian state is good idea.

Fallow I would say that Islam has failed but it looks as if it hasent. Islam is the fastest growing way of life in the world, that doesent show me somthing thats failing. Now if you look at history IslamIC governments was snuffed out by those who saw it threating the order that they had worked so hard to establish. Examples of this is the rich stayed rich, slavery was whole scale,education was not free, and if you didnt agree with rome you were punished.

Now after the crusades all these things were put back in place not only that, they also colonised alot of MUSLIM land an planted their form of government in these countries. Why do you think the POPE himself (a great man) had apoligised for what the church had done (speaking of the crusades).

People have been trying to get rid of the current state that the world is in with all its greed ect.ect. You may not know it but those who are on high know that Islam is freedom justice eqality for ALL and Islam comes to rid world of this nasty corrupt system that starts wars kills people women and children in other countries all for the almighty dollar. Now those on high see this , and they will try everythiing in their power to make Islam look bad.

I can tell you right now everything bad youve heard about Islam has been from the systems that those who want to dominate you control. They control what news you watch via the tv or internet, you even have to admit that all the news on Islam is bad. They give terminologies like Islamic extreemist, Islamic jihad, Islamic terrorist, Islamic militants, and back up these terms with pictures, or footage and stories all to make it stick in your mind.

Why? To fool you into accecpting that MUSLIMS are nothing but terrorist wating to blow the hell out of you and force an extreem way of life on you. Amazing huh? their very good. and they get you to vote and get bills passed that takes away more of your freedom.

They dont want you to bother about looking at another way of life, especially if it is going to stop those who are raping the country. Tell me somthing Fallow if we watch and read information about MUSLIMS and Islam and every time we see or read the information it is bad, the information is always one sided, MUSLIM TERRORIST, IslamIC JIHADIST, IslamIC EXTREEMIST.

If we watch and read information like this and BELIEVE information like this that makes us an EXTREEMIST!! Extreem in our view towards Islam and MUSLIMS we form opinions based off of this one sided information. And your thinking has been programed and trapped into a system thats been designed for you. Dear Fallow study our history study Romes history study European history, slavery, and tell me that we americans, or whatever country you come from are not being played. AS SALAAM ALAKIUM DEAR FALLOW

hmmm .... alhamdolelah for Islam

Umm, is there a truly Islamic country in the world now? No? So why can't we say that Islam has failed?

The exact opposite. Prophet Muhammad foretold a time in which, before the return of prophet Isa, the Messiah, there would be anarchy and ignorance spread throughout the Muslim world, and violence/bloodshed would be in almost every Arab's household. This is just another sign before the day of judgement.

Salam.

Fallow I would say that Islam has failed but it looks as if it hasent. Islam is the fastest growing way of life in the world, that doesent show me somthing thats failing. Now if you look at history IslamIC governments was snuffed out by those who saw it threating the order that they had worked so hard to establish. Examples of this is the rich stayed rich, slavery was whole scale,education was not free, and if you didnt agree with rome you were punished.

I'm not arguing that Islam has failed, just pointing out that if you think that an ideology (such as Communism) has failed because there are no genuine communist countries in existence, then the same must apply to Islam. But that's beside the point. I again argue with your history here - the Caliphate was the world's biggest slave trader and kept slavery going long after the west had abandoned it. However, that's beside the point as well.

People have been trying to get rid of the current state that the world is in with all its greed ect.ect. You may not know it but those who are on high know that Islam is freedom justice eqality for ALL and Islam comes to rid world of this nasty corrupt system that starts wars kills people women and children in other countries all for the almighty dollar. Now those on high see this , and they will try everythiing in their power to make Islam look bad.

This is dangerous nonsense. PLEASE try not to think of yourself as a victim of hidden forces. That way lies madness.

I can tell you right now everything bad youve heard about Islam has been from the systems that those who want to dominate you control. They control what news you watch via the tv or internet, you even have to admit that all the news on Islam is bad. They give terminologies like Islamic extreemist, Islamic jihad, Islamic terrorist, Islamic militants, and back up these terms with pictures, or footage and stories all to make it stick in your mind.

I doubt it. I like taking drugs occasionally, I enjoy sex and have had many partners, I love music and I believe that everyone should be free to dress, speak, read, sing, etc as they want. Would this be permitted in your totalitarian state? Of course not.

Also, don't forgert that I'm learning a lot about Musims by reading forums like this. I didn't know that Muslims were not allowed to make friends with non-Muslims, that the penalty for apostacy is death, that the great aim of Islam is to rule the world, that it's OK to lie to a non-Muslim and so on and so on. If anything my attitude towards Islam has changed for the worse after seeing how Muslims think an behave on forums like this.

To Fallow. Totalitarin meaning:Of, being, or IMPOSING a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of LIFE. You FALLOW my brother attribute this meaning to Islam you are very very very wrong!!! An IslamIC government doesnt impose or control your life. In an IslamIC government your free to practice what ever religion you wish, be what ever you want to be, you dont have to be MUSLIM, you can be a devout athiest if you want. This term is insulting to Islam and very skillfully abusive.

YOU said " I like taking drugs occasionally" This has nothing to do with an IslamIC government, in fact while you are living under this present government or go any where in the world and use your drugs right outside a police station and see if they dont lock you up!! You dont buy your drugs from an outstanding member of society you get them from a low life drug pusher. Drugs take you to an artificial life for a while this tells me that you canot deal with reality, your mind is not prepared to hear the truth.Your most likely high right now! Im not trying to insult you however drugs do nothing but make you feel good about yourself for a while.

And they posion the body,plus your not using the drugs for medicable purpose. you said " I like using drugs" so you dont need drugs that my brother Fallow makes you a drug abuser. How can I or anybody show you the purity in Islam when you dont even respect the medicable purpose of drugs. You will treat Islam like you treat your drugs, you will abuse it to make yourself feel good. Islam come to help you brother show you that you dont need that.

Mercy!! you also said "I enjoy sex and have had many partners" Im married and I enjoy sex with my wife. Forget about an IslamIC government what does the current law state if you are married and get caught sleeping around? Secondly IN an IslamIC government you can sleep with whoever you want you want to commit fornication with 40 single women if you want to, you know the risk of s.t.d.s(by the way i hope you've been tested) If you do this in the privacy of you own house Islam doesent come and kick down your door to expose you (YOUR COLD SORES WILL DO THAT FOR YOU).

You want to be free to do what you wish well go right ahead,why worry about the concequences? You must realize that there is always going to be laws, always! Your own body stands because of the laws that govern it, what if your body was to reject your mind? Why does your mind reject your body?? Try this the next time you smoke a joint or cigirete look in the mirror or watch your friends youll see every time you or your freinds draw in on that cigirete or joint your face automatically frowns. Your body is rejecting it but your mind is forcing the body to take it . Now my dear brother Fallow if you abuse your own body and have no respect for yourself or your own life. How will you ever respect Islam which is suposed to be a better way of life?? Your abusive mind will not allow it. Brother let me help you

YOUR A WOMEN?? IM SORRY I WILL ADDRESS YOU AS SUCH FORGIVE ME

Duck, the rocks are gonna come flying, Fallow me girl!!

To Fallow. Totalitarin meaning:Of, being, or IMPOSING a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of LIFE. You FALLOW my brother attribute this meaning to Islam you are very very very wrong!!! An IslamIC government doesnt impose or control your life. In an IslamIC government your free to practice what ever religion you wish, be what ever you want to be, you dont have to be MUSLIM, you can be a devout athiest if you want. This term is insulting to Islam and very skillfully abusive.

Nonsense. If I happen to be gay, will the Islamic state allow me to kiss my partner in public? Will it allow me to write gay novels? And so on.

YOU said " I like taking drugs occasionally" This has nothing to do with an IslamIC government, in fact while you are living under this present government or go any where in the world and use your drugs right outside a police station and see if they dont lock you up!! You dont buy your drugs from an outstanding member of society you get them from a low life drug pusher. Drugs take you to an artificial life for a while this tells me that you canot deal with reality, your mind is not prepared to hear the truth.Your most likely high right now! Im not trying to insult you however drugs do nothing but make you feel good about yourself for a while.

Well, alcohol is a drug and it's legal most places, but actually in many jurisdictions use of marijuana is not a criminal offence. You don't like drugs and your Islamic state would stop me from taking them.

Mercy!! you also said "I enjoy sex and have had many partners" Im married and I enjoy sex with my wife. Forget about an IslamIC government what does the current law state if you are married and get caught sleeping around?

Erm it doesn't say anything at all. What do you think it says?

Islam would dictate what I can wear, who I can talk to, what I can say, what I can read, what I can eat, who I can sleep with ... it IS a totalitarian system. Muslims BOAST that Islam provides rules for everything - that's practically a definition of totalitarianism.

YOUR A WOMEN?? IM SORRY I WILL ADDRESS YOU AS SUCH FORGIVE ME

I might be female, I might be male. When sites demand that I give a gender when I register I regard it as none of their business and I toss a coin. I don't think it's relevant. I might be gay, I might be straight, I might be black, I might be white. This is the internet - words are all that matter here.

:mad:first of all Islam ddoesnt care if your gay HOWEVER if you want to be gay in the open YES Islam has a problem with that. Being gay is against human nature if the whole world was gay that means the end of the human race!! The gays would have to resort to normal human behaviour to survive but if the whole world is straight we dont have to resort to being gay to survive. Homosexuality is a mental disorder and gays need help.

Tell me something what if all the trees on earth was gay?? TREES have male and female in them in order to populate the male part gets with the female, now what if they were gay? NO MORE OXEGEN!! NO MORE FRUIT What about animals Damn!! no more KFC no more big macs :sl: . Homosexuality is a disease that means DEATH to the whole human race, of course Islam would be against it. BUT if a group of gays wanted to practice in private and LIVE in a communitiee with themselves go ahead, lets see how long you would last being gay without acting like a straight human.

Weed is leagal for medical purpose only an IslamIC government would totaly allow it BUT you however want to abuse it you want to just get high you want to be a drug abuser. So HOW CAN ANYBODY TAKE A DRUG ABUSER SERIOUSLY! Bars are full of people that want to drink alcohol,.. again abuse it. Yes wine does thin your blood but so does many peppers and no side effects. so yes Islam would want the best for humanity, You however want the worst .How many dead fron drunk driving???. (AGAIN IM NOT ATACKING YOU IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR SHARED THINKING). AND please read your laws about adultry and call a lawer and ask them if you commit it and get caught how strong is your case and what are you looking at as far as being a wife. your last comment i wont respond because thats insulting.

Being gay is against human nature if the whole world was gay that means the end of the human race!!

Actually about 10% of animals (including humans) seem to be born gay. Also, the idea that gays could not have sex for reproductive purposes is just silly. Lesbian couples commonly have children.

I'm totaly aware that Islam hates gays, which is why I mentioned it as an example of the totalitarian nature of an Islamic state. Islam also hates free speech, so that wouldn't be allowed. Islam hates "free mixing", and female elbows and bacon and musical intruments , and so on - it's TOTALITARIAN.

Weed is leagal for medical purpose only

No, it isn't a criminal offence to grow enough marijuana for personal use in the state of South Australia and in some other jurisdictions around the world.

AND please read your laws about adultry and call a lawer and ask them if you commit it and get caught how strong is your case and what are you looking at as far as being a wife.

LOL, there is no law against adultery in Australia and I don't know of any in any western country. I can't think of any laws against any consensual sexual act (not including extreme masochism.sadism - oh, and incest) other than those protecting minors. And that's the way it should be. Again, only a totalitarian country would have laws about who you can go to bed with and what you do when you are there.

You have to understand that this freedom is relatively new. 100 years ago the puritanical church had a much greater influence and it is only in the past 50 years or so that we have managed to free ourselves from it . We don't welcome the idea of another religion coming along and taking away our freedom.