Islamic Forum
Chaand

Theo van Gogh Murdered, Alhamdulillah,

PropellerAds
And just how did you arrive at the conclusion that your duty to defend Islam somehow excuses you from God's command that you not murder?

Guilt is something that only God can truely determine, not man.

M-16 says, "We aren't supposed to murder innocent people, this man was not innocent, he was ATTACKING Islam."

I see. So this means that I ought to murder everybody who writes articles in the 'Refuting Non-Muslims' section of the forum, seeing as it really ought to be titled 'Misreading the Bible and using your misunderstanding to attack Christianity.' Cooooool.

No, wait. That's not cool. It's evil.

For slander one hires a lawyer, files suit and takes it to court. One does not commit murder over alleged slander of a person, place or thing. That's elementary reasoning in civilized society. Peace

I dont have an opinion about the murder, just good to know his dead.

By looking at some of the posts like this one is it easier for some muslims here to understand why people in the West have a certain preconcieved image of muslims as barbaric or uncivilized? I find it funny how some muslims blame "the media" for giving Islam a bad name when muslims are doing a fine job of doing that themselves. How can you celebrate the murder of a human being and still look to be treated respectfully by non muslims. It is wrong to kill someone-A simple basic fundamental law that characterizes the civilization of humans. How can you be against that and expect to be classified as anything other than barbaric.

Asalaamo aleykum,

I think that makes me much angry is the hypocrisy of the politics and media hre around it.  The man should have tried to insult the Jewish Torah and the Jewish people here, then every politician would have stopped him long before. Just slandering Islam is tolerated completely.

Two weeks ago our prime minister was upset ( meetings organized and much angry words...) cause someone put his face on a -poster around Amsterdam. He was angry shouting about norms and values and to forbid this huge insults.

One month ago hooligans at a football-match scandered :" Silvie is the whore of Amsterdam !!" loudly and all politics and media was like  :D and :P  and more :D ..they said such insults were outrage and football matches were halted for this.

the leader of the club was asked how he would react if others would insult his wife this way..and he said he would beat them in the hospital....

But that is all alright...for they are Dutch..and insulting them is forbidden. Just insulting Islam is permitted.

No politician EVER tried to stop Theo van Gogh , not EVER was there a debate on these insults of a whole religion. I guess the last time they debated on such thing was after they ( Christians and Atheists ) had massacred those 6 million Jews 60 years ago....

They are so hypocrite !!! Theo van Gogh was fired at every job he had for his insults and low norms and values, he only could be self-employed the last years..and nwo he is a hero and marter to the same people ?

Now politicians all over talk about " he values the right of free speech ( as long as the free speech was not about themself)

He provocated us so long..he insulted our religion so much so publicly and nobody ever stopped him. How can they be upset that after so long someone got too emotional about it and killed him ?

Let someone slander another one's wife and daughter so much as he did Islam, and see hwo many days it will take before he get killed out of love and protection for his family.

They say now " fundamentalism " ....if not every normal Dutch man would be " fundamental" when it comes to protecting his own family against so much public insults and slander.

It gives me support to think that Allah Azza wa Jall knows those hypocrites, and He knows what they do and say. And it is no use to try to make them see Truth, then just let them be, I think, now they are like ants crowling and screaming in panic and fear and delusion and one day they will all come before Allah Ta'ala and He will tell them what they were doing. Inshallah.

They always practice double standard against muslims sister. It's happening everywhere. To them we muslim are dispensible. They will not rest until we follow their way, and if that fails then they kill and kill and kill. This will not stop till doomsday.

:P